Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi!
    I have an annoying problem that I just cannot fix. I figured this was too long to read for some so I summed up my question in the first reply.
    My bridge connection suddenly did not allow me to transfer files anymore so I decided to reinstall it on my Q10. So I deleted the app from my homescreen. I waited a little bit, went to BlackBerry World on my Q10 in order to re-install it. I searched for it in BBWorld but I could only click on "open". When I did that nothing happened. So I decided to go to ""My World" in BB World and long-press on the icon there to either erase it completely or just de-install it. All I get is an error box saying "Error deinstalling BlackBerry Bridge". So I restarted the phone. Same problem. So I tried the deep reset or whatever it is called where you have to press the button on top of the Q10 for more than 30 seconds. I pressed it for more than one minute but all I received was a red LED and no reboot. So next thing I figured, install chrome on my pc to use that playbook/BB10 plugin and deinstall or force-install bridge from there. No chance, it does not show up in the list of apps installed. There are some processes I cannot deinstall that have "bridge" in them. I terminated them all, but to no avail.

Sorry to lament, but this is terrible. All I tried to do is fix my Bridge connection that used to work flawlessly, No I am stuck with the Bridge app some place in my BB World but not on the homescreen anymore and there is no way to reinstall it.
    Can anybody help me please?
    -pac
    Last edited by pacman84; 11-29-13 at 04:38 AM.
    11-29-13 03:03 AM
    To cut a long story short:
    How can I completely delete an app if it is still shown in BlackBerry World as being installed?
    Or: how can i force-install an app if it is still shown in BlackBerry World as being installed?
    Thanks,
    -pac
    11-29-13 04:39 AM
    You could try to uninstall it with Sachesi if it still shows up there.

Posted via CB10
    pacman84 likes this.
    11-29-13 05:00 AM
    Thanks, am trying that now... I will post my results.
    -pac
    11-29-13 06:35 AM
    Did you try refreshing/resetting BlackBerry world. It is an option in the setting menu. It may have uninstalled Bridge, but BlackBerry World hadn't updated its database of installed apps.
    pacman84 likes this.
    11-29-13 06:48 AM
    Did you try refreshing/resetting BlackBerry world. It is an option in the setting menu. It may have uninstalled Bridge, but BlackBerry World hadn't updated its database of installed apps.
    You, sir deserve a medal! Thank you so very much. This worked for me, perfectly.
    -pac
    11-29-13 07:42 AM