Hello All,

I am a longtime BlackBerry user, and I am currently using the Classic. I had a spare Android around, so I've been playing with the Hub implementation for Android devices. So far, I am really liking it, but there is a default action I was hoping to be able to tweak...

Currently, when choosing to File an email, a popup appears on the bottom:

Default "File To..." folder-screenshot_20160805-074125.jpg

Is there a way to configure this so that the default action is to file to the "All Mail" folder in GMail? If not that, can the default folder be "All Mail" instead of "Inbox"? As it stands now, this functionality is a 4 step action:

1. Click or Swipe to file
    2. Select "Open All Folders"
    3. Scroll to "All Mail"
    4. Tap "All Maill"

Seems like I should be able to configure this so that it is only 1 step

1. Click or Swipe to file to a folder defined by user as default action

or at least, 2 steps if the default folder could be set:

1. Click or Swipe to file
    2. Select "All Mail" in the popup

Thanks for your help!
    08-05-16 10:49 AM
    It doesn't seem possible. I wish it was more like BB10 where it learned where you were filing messages from particular senders and then suggested it to you when you tried filing it. Hell, even if it just learned what folders you file to most often and offered them in the pop-up menu instead of just inbox which makes no sense since I'm usually viewing emails in my inbox. There would be no reason to file an email into the inbox if that's where it already is.

I'll mention this in the beta zone as I'm a member. Maybe they can get to implementing it.
    08-07-16 09:50 AM
    Thanks for doing that. Since it was just released, hopefully fixes and changes will start being released at a rapid pace.
    08-07-16 12:34 PM
    Trying do the exact same thing. Definitely seems like a 1-step swipe should be doable by configuring a default folder (ie. All Mail). It would definitely be a big time saver. Hopefully this will be possible in an upcoming update.
    08-27-16 02:26 PM
    I need the same thing. For users who receive a lot of email this is a necessary feature. I would gladly pay the subscription fee if it worked like this. I have no other complaints about the Android Blackberry Hub.

Trying do the exact same thing. Definitely seems like a 1-step swipe should be doable by configuring a default folder (ie. All Mail). It would definitely be a big time saver. Hopefully this will be possible in an upcoming update.
    09-19-16 07:38 PM