So, when I have my Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2639) connected to the BlackBerry speakerphone clipped to the sun visor in my car and a call comes in, the speakerphone's voice announces an incoming call and, if I answer it, the call comes through the speakerphone., as it should.

But....

If I have an aux cord from the headphone jack to the car's stereo to listen to music, and a call comes in, the speakerphone voice announces the call, but when I answer it, it defaults to the aux jack. Now, the person on the other end comes through the car's speakers, and my voice is picked up by the phone's mic. However, the mic, at this point, is in normal receive mode, not speakerphone receive mode.

So, the person on the other end of the phone is booming through my car speakers, but I have to shout in order to be heard.

At this point, I seem to have two options. 1) pull out the aux cord and have the phone automatically flip back to Bluetooth (and then fumble to get it back in while driving or pulll over) or 2) manually change from aux to Bluetooth via the phone app itself.

Both options are annoying and distracting while driving but I see no way of having answered calls default to Bluetooth.

Any ideas?

Posted via  Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2639)
    09-19-15 08:25 PM
    Bump

Posted via  Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2639)
    09-21-15 05:47 PM