Dear Blackberry :

I know you guys (BLACKBERRY:BBRY) do pay attention on us HEHEHE, I know you guys do see CRACKBERRY Forum. I know you guys do listen to end user.

We are here to improve Blackberry, no one besides end user knows more than what WE AS CONSUMER wants

Here is the features we need (in better words, CRAVE) for OS 10.3 or 11

1) Black theme on ALL (Yes, I mean ALL) native apps
    2) Google play store PRELOADED on BB OS (to get others on board, some just don't like to buy an expensive device and get around with tech to get things work)
    3) FASTER boot up (despite the fact that it is already significantly better than legacy device )
    4) Better WIFI connection, call quality and GPS signal (guess tuning of radio file maybe? My Q10 wifi signal is even worse than that of Galaxy s4. Call quality is on par maybe? But come on, BB is meant for business, we need top notch signal strength )
    5) Let us decide the transparency rate of the damn 'square-round box' around the apps (I personally dislike the borders)
    6) REVAMPED update to Blackberry Maps (good itself, suck when compared to Google maps, even when compared to Apple iOS maps)
    7) I don't know, you guys continue
    Last edited by z10q10; 01-10-14 at 12:52 AM.
    01-09-14 10:11 PM
    Option to have swipe up dialer (10.2)

Option to wipe android application data

Smart actions in style of IFTTT

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 10:14 PM
    to have custom fields in all contacts
    be able to sync contacts from gmail
    vivsrulz likes this.
    01-09-14 10:19 PM
    already we can sync contacts from gmail.

to have custom fields in all contacts
    be able to sync contacts from gmail
    James St-Pierre likes this.
    01-09-14 10:22 PM
    full landscape mode
    01-09-14 11:04 PM
    How about add usb mass storage on/off button to the quick settings menu.
    01-09-14 11:05 PM
    a better bbmap, like heremap-nokia lumia with offline gps navigation.

Posted via CB10
    allwi, meltbox360, Gerii and 5 others like this.
    01-09-14 11:10 PM
    Like I said, music equalizer would be very nice )

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 11:19 PM
    +

• Configurable bottom menu (phone/camera icon)
    • Direct app.switch (without active frame) (swiping along bottom bezel)
    • Swipe to close apps without active frame (or make it configurable per app)
    • Consolidated contact handling etc (instead of viewing a contact in The Hub, in the phone app or in Contacts directly)
    • Configurable LED colours, vibrate, ringtone per contact (integrate BeBuzz ...)
    • Virtual trackpad (instead or in addition of circle)
    • Groups and/or tags in Contacts
    • Configurable labels in Contacts (not only Work, Home, Mobile, other ... But Sales, Support, Conf.Bridge etc)
    • Better maps app - Public transport anyone?
    • Nicer Remember app - too bulky
    • Blocking of certain phone numbers
    • Config of default apps for Maps, URLs (and Contacts)
    01-09-14 11:21 PM
    There are groups for contacts in 10.2.1. However, they also need to add Outlook compatible categories.

Also, custom profiles and the ability to have volume control for individual notification sounds (like the legacy OS) instead of one global control for all sounds.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL, PJD642, saxxman and 3 others like this.
    01-09-14 11:32 PM
    Get rid of Contacts duplication mess
    Vibrate when call is connected
    Email - mark as spam (not sure if this feature exists already)
    Change the currently ugly loading circle for apps (the previous one was better or bring back squircle)
    Remove dark background for icons
    Retain current Call screen as an option, new screen makes sense but the current one is so unique to BBRY
    BBM - friends suggestion for iPhone and Android users to send invite
    Better Active frame concept. Currently active frame is useless or less used.
    PlayBook like multitasking
    Swipe from corners to move to next app, like PlayBook.
    USB on go for Z10,
    and bring on other awesome features.
    01-09-14 11:54 PM
    Retina password unlock using front facing camera.
    Google Play support
    Android app stores on device initially (most people won't have it)
    Personal and Kid Partitions (just like work partitions)
    Cloud backup of app settings, contacts and pictures/videos/documents
    Ability to backup/restore single applications or files
    01-09-14 11:55 PM
    1.the option to add apps to the bottom phone search camera menu...
    2. when you return to the hub.. it goes to the hub menu..not last page viewed...which is not to big deal i am getting used to it...
    3. customizable led colors for different contacts..
    4. better ringtones...
    5. swipe down apps like on the playbook so i could see my wallpaper...and had a clean looking screen... put the browser app on main app bar. only have most used apps on main phone, search, camera browser bar.. then you could access most phone accessories with out having to access the app menu..

forgot one
    6. panoramic camera
    Last edited by silversmith75; 01-24-14 at 12:54 PM.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-10-14 12:43 AM
    Option for vibrate before ringtone sounds.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925 CB10
    01-10-14 01:02 AM
    make app so end-users can send feedback to blackberry directly
    Last edited by smis; 01-10-14 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Because I wanted to. :)
    01-10-14 01:32 AM
    Live/animated back grounds.
    Remove file transfer limitations for BBM.
    Pop up display of new hotspot
    Themes themes and themes, don't wanna be limited to what BlackBerry thinks my home screen should look like.
    Different wall paper for lock screen and home screen.
    Password lock to go directly into the phone once password is correct ( no need to hit the enter button)

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 02:18 AM
    I have excellent wifi and signal Quality on my Q10. It never skips a beat for me. I'm also a verizon customer and they have really good network and data services.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 02:28 AM
    I would like more sophisticated network connection management of the kind that has been standard on Nokia devices for a decade.

The option to prevent background data connections (wifi or network) and only have the device make a data connection when you actively launch and use an application that needs it is a huge battery power saver and simply just gives you more control over how your devices operates.

Obviously BBM fiends and those who never venture far from a power supply would leave the always on connection as it is.
    01-10-14 02:35 AM
    Optimize use of screen real estate on messaging screens.
    When responding to a text message (from Hub), the original message does have like 25% of the display height left to show content,
    the rest is used by the keyboard (which is obviously needed), the top bar (battery indicator, clock,...), the title bar (conversation partner image and name), and the bottom bar with back action/attachment and more action.
    Now when you start writing, the text input field grows up to bout 5 lines, which then renders the original message invisible.
    It's probably a minor issues, still keeps annoying me when I use text messaging.
    FairlightRacing and yuvaraki like this.
    01-10-14 02:54 AM
    I don't really get the purpose of this kind topics.
    It already exist a beautiful "tool" called Blackberry Beta Zone. Why don't you make a favor to all of us and post all these features there instead of here? At least there are gonna be read and be more useful than here.
    01-10-14 03:15 AM
    When replying to an email from the hub, I would like to have the standard font colour to be black... as well, ability to choose from different fonts when replying to emails.

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe likes this.
    01-10-14 03:29 AM
    I don't really get the purpose of this kind topics.
    It already exist a beautiful "tool" called Blackberry Beta Zone. Why don't you make a favor to all of us and post all these features there instead of here? At least there are gonna be read and be more useful than here.
    Because the benefit of an open forum is a place for multiple people to see your opinions and make their own. That leads to discussions with people who may agree or disagree with your ideas. If some people went straight to beta zone, they might be leaving out some potential good ideas that they may not have thought of initially.
    JoBudden, smis, Mecca EL and 7 others like this.
    01-10-14 03:51 AM
    Because the benefit of an open forum is a place for multiple people to see your opinions and make their own. That leads to discussions with people who may agree or disagree with your ideas. If some people went straight to beta zone, they might be leaving out some potential good ideas that they may not have thought of initially.
    Try to get the meaning of my post. I know what is the benefit of a forum, but I aim more to the benefit of BB10 users. Here things are written just to share and see what other people think, on BETA Zone proposal are read by BB employees and maybe added to the OS, as definitely is happening.
    My is a strong suggestion, do something useful, share the things in the proper place not only here
    01-10-14 04:48 AM
    ability to set email flag reminders straight from the Hub as opposed to having to go to remember to do it

Ability to set custom snooze times when a meeting notification pops up. The only one available is 15 mins. It would be nice to be able to get the notification and set it to remind me again 5 mins before the meeting or when the meeting starts or whatever way I want.

On the flash light button on the quick settings, I would like it to remain visible until I turn it off. Right now when I use the flash light for a minute or so the screen goes black and I have to make a lot of gestures to turn it back off. Pretty annoying

Have the ability to set the phone app to close automatically after I end a call. A lot of times it remains open and I accidentally call someone else

Better reliability of the bluetooth connection. I lost connection with my car all the time.

Fix the media player so it does not play voicemails, ring tones, or any stupid sound coming from an installed application, JUST MUSIC FROM A PREDETERMINED LOCATION. It is very embarrassing to have someone in my car listening to music from my phone and all of the sudden I a personal voice note plays

Allow access to the phone to third party apps so automated dialing apps can work. Even better, improve the smart dial settings to make it possible to reroute international phone calls through a calling card or VOIP provider.

HURRY UP BRINGING ALL THE NICE BBM FEATURES TO OTHER PLATFORMS. I STARTED TO LOOSE CONTACTS. I know is a different topic but I couldn't help myself.

Pre-installed Google playstore or equivalent.

Fix duplicate contacts issue

FIX LINK.

Increase the size limit of files you can send through BBM

Make it easier to share pictures in BBM groups. I like the concept you have but it lacks instant previews. That is one of the things my stubborn WhatsApp friends complain about

Ability to send voice notes in BBM groups

Fix BBM so appointments and lists set on groups actually synch with the calendar and task apps of other platforms

Work with Cisco to bring Anyconnect VPN client to bb10

USB hosting

Posted via CB10
    vanthol, meltbox360 and zipped like this.
    01-10-14 08:07 AM
    I do believe blackberry pays attention to this community and specially now with the new leadership

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-10-14 08:09 AM
563 123 ...