This is how you avoid software issues.

Apple's next big iOS update could get a public beta test first

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:27 PM
    Blackberry has been beta testing for years....everyone knows the leaks are "controlled" with the crackberry community being the lab rats and the feedback channel being these very forums.

Still trying to figure out why they didn't listen about squircle and the new calendar though...

In any event, Apple just now announced this so your post really makes no sense?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:34 PM
    Blackberry has been beta testing for years....everyone knows the leaks are "controlled" with the crackberry community being the lab rats and the feedback channel being these very forums.

Still trying to figure out why they didn't listen about squircle and the new calendar though...

In any event, Apple just now announced this so your post really makes no sense?

Posted via CB10
    If only that was true then the latest update would have been smooth sailing for many more people.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 10:10 PM
    It's smooth sailing for me and many other users. Just because some BB10 users reported issues, doesn't mean it's the same for all. I know you didn't say that, but check out the user complaints when iOS releases updates. There are ALWAYS people reporting issues, especially for iOS8.
    02-21-15 10:14 PM
    It's smooth sailing for me and many other users. Just because some BB10 users reported issues, doesn't mean it's the same for all. I know you didn't say that, but check out the user complaints when iOS releases updates. There are ALWAYS people reporting issues, especially for iOS8.
    I'm sorry but your post means very little to those that are suffering from problems, these problems have been known to exist since 10.3.1 branched. BlackBerry had a chance to release worldwide on a specified date, it could have been great. It wasn't. If 10.3.1 was as polished as 10.2.1 had become then the forums would currently have a totally different ambience.

Frankly I don't give a toss about issues with iOS 8. Apple have never been celebrated for their testing ability and unlike Apple, BlackBerry are not known for short-update cycles. BlackBerry are trying to position themselves as the reliable business partner, that is their USP, that view has been damaged.

Posted via CB10
    vbdwork and Magnetox like this.
    02-21-15 10:37 PM
    This thread will go well......

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 10:56 PM
    You're blowing it way out of proportion @oystersourced. I'll send you a bucket of chicken if it makes you feel any better.
    02-21-15 10:58 PM
    This thread will go well......

Posted via CB10
    That's because we all <3 our BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 10:58 PM