I don't know if I'm missing something, but cancelling my morning alarm is always a hassle. If I snooze the alarm, how do I turn the alarm off? I can take it out of bedside mode, I can close the whole clock app (with some difficulty with freezing), but the alarm still rings once the snooze period is up.

Is anyone else having similar issues; has anyone else found a way to cancel an alarm after it's been snoozed?
    02-20-13 01:50 PM
    I'm still new here so I don't know if this doesn't belong in the OS category, but I do have an alarm alternative that is sideloaded from Android...it's very flexible in how you setup an alarm but the best for me is you can set it to not let you snooze or dismiss it until you complete a certain number of math problems, and for those resistant to waking up like myself, you can even make you do one more math problem per snooze or decrease the snooze time by 1 minute. This isn't fully tested in real life applications on the Z10 so keep using a backup alarm, but initial tests show no compatability problems.

Alarm Clock Xtreme
    02-20-13 02:15 PM
    When the alarm is on snooze, tap the screen in the clock app (it can be in bedside mode). A bar should show up at the bottom of the screen indicating the alarm time and recurrence along with an on/off toggle and a few Zzzs to indicate that snooze is activated. Tap the alarm time and the alarm settings come up. At the bottom of this screen should be a button to cancel the snooze.
    Attached Thumbnails Dealing with the alarm...-img_00000035.jpg   Dealing with the alarm...-img_00000036.jpg  
    02-20-13 06:07 PM
    Yeah I'm finding the alarm is a little fussy too. There should be a button on the clock screen that just says "I'm up!" and cancels the snooze and turns off the alarm.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 06:23 PM