I get customer calls all day about roaming charges! I get customers saying they never yet in their roaming unbilled calls accounts area shows data roaming consistent with daily usage.

Data roaming can be disabled in the settings OF ALL phones and set to roaming disable! When people travel they run their batteries dry causing phone to reboot and usually when phones reboot it may reset to roaming allowed. The phones run out of power and due to reboot have to reconnect to foreign network and this sometimes but not always will turn the data roaming back on again unbeknownst to the customer. Not usually a problem with bb's and android phones, and I've never gotten any calls about these types of os phones reswitiching back to data roaming. However all calls that come in with roaming disputes are usually iphones and the customer is adamant that they turned off data roaming!!!
    Roaming settings are a headscratcher for most people and if you are worried get your service provider to block your data at the network level on your account as that is the only true guarantee that you will not be charged for data roaming!

Posted Via CB10/SQN100-3 luvn leak 10.2.1.1055
    12-13-13 08:22 AM
    Cool thanks for the heads up!
    12-13-13 01:11 PM