Anyone else struggling to load Web content or data content within apps on EE network in certain areas despite coverage indicator as full "3G" or "H+"? And also what's strange is after turning network radio off then on again it usually starts working. It's a strange problem and has only just started happening in the last few weeks for me.

Worth noting it was happening on my q10 and now happening on my new z30 so it's obviously some kind of network issue/bug.

Also worth noting that it has been happening approximately since I got back from a trip to Poland where I was using some data (roaming).

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to keep having to toggle network on and off each time this happens. It's just plain irritating!

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 12:48 AM
    Okay I have a very similar issue to yours on the z3. Coincidentally I live in Poland!
    Do you also lose the BlackBerry logo/icon? I'm running the leak on my Z3. Didnt have an issue before this though. Or maybe its Orange in Poland.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 01:40 AM
    Okay I have a very similar issue to yours on the z3. Coincidentally I live in Poland!
    Do you also lose the BlackBerry logo/icon? I'm running the leak on my Z3. Didnt have an issue before this though. Or maybe its Orange in Poland.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm that's interesting!

Well I don't lose the BlackBerry logo like you. I'm running latest official 10.2 (10.2.1.2977).

The fact I went to Poland and you live there may not be a coincidence. It's a strange bug and I'll be interested to know if others are getting it.

I don't know if I need to contact my carrier or not, it might be that something with the roaming on their system has stuck causing this. But then again you are getting it and your phone is being used there natively, so to speak.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 03:43 AM
    I have this issue as well, with my Z30 and passport while roaming in the US, data connection will just stop but show 3-4bars of 3G and still show the blackberry symbol.... turning cell connections off and back on seem to fix the issue and than the data starts flowing again...

Not sure if its a blackberry issue, my carrier or roaming carrier

Posted via my game changer BlackBerry Passport
    10-24-14 03:53 AM
    I have this issue as well, with my Z30 and passport while roaming in the US, data connection will just stop but show 3-4bars of 3G and still show the blackberry symbol.... turning cell connections off and back on seem to fix the issue and than the data starts flowing again...

Not sure if its a blackberry issue, my carrier or roaming carrier

Cheers for chipping in with that. I'm glad I'm not the only one and that others understand the problem.

I just had a moment of inspiration. I'm wondering whether turning data roaming off and on again will clear the problem, or even turning data services off as well, and doing a reset and turning data on again but not roaming - maybe this would refresh something with our carriers. If we start with this as a process of elimination before contacting our carriers? Just and idea

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 06:03 AM
    Cheers for chipping in with that. I'm glad I'm not the only one and that others understand the problem.

I just had a moment of inspiration. I'm wondering whether turning data roaming off and on again will clear the problem, or even turning data services off as well, and doing a reset and turning data on again but not roaming - maybe this would refresh something with our carriers. If we start with this as a process of elimination before contacting our carriers? Just and idea

Posted via CB10
    What you describe about turning off data services and back on again seems to fix the issue, sometimes i turn off mobile network connection and back on and it fixes it too..

It happens quickly when i start using mobile hotspot, the data connection just stops after about 10-15Mb of data goes through the connection... again i cycle data connections and restart everything and it starts to trickle data again...

Weird problem, noticed it since 10.2 and up

10-24-14 07:33 AM
    What you describe about turning off data services and back on again seems to fix the issue, sometimes i turn off mobile network connection and back on and it fixes it too..

It happens quickly when i start using mobile hotspot, the data connection just stops after about 10-15Mb of data goes through the connection... again i cycle data connections and restart everything and it starts to trickle data again...

Weird problem, noticed it since 10.2 and up

Yeah. It's a weird one alright, but we shouldn't have this inconvenience.

If anyone out there has a fix for this we're all ears.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 04:19 AM
    I am pretty sure this is an EE network issue, though they won't admit it.
    I had months and months of problems, full network signal but could not use data but then when I moved to a different area I could,
    Happily, one day all of the problems disappeared,

EE tried to suggest it was the phone or the SIM card, but I never believed them.

Good luck, I know how frustrating it is.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by der_mit; 10-25-14 at 04:55 PM.
    10-25-14 08:58 AM