I saw this thread on the new BB10 app/news...excellent by the way

Im interested in this....not that I understand compression to any expert extent other than my 1G of data that comes with my cheapy Tesco mobile BIS is just perfect for me. Mostly I use home wifi as I can't often leave the house so 1G is enough for me to know I can FB, Twitter etc to my hearts content if I do escape my four walls, as I did for the launch. Now, with there being no compression, I take it this will mean more data used.....and so am I right in thinking that if I left the Z10 'ticking over' with FB and Twitter signed in but not connected to home wifi that this would seriously eat into my data ? I must apologise if this seems possibility the most stupid question posted today....but Im so used to my lovely little 9320. And it's workings xx
    02-09-13 10:41 AM
    I've burned through 200+ since Tuesday. Using wife as much as possible. On my torch I averaged 300-400 a month. Gonna need a bigger plan.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 11:55 AM
    I've burned through 200+ since Tuesday. Using wife as much as possible. On my torch I averaged 300-400 a month. Gonna need a bigger plan.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Using wife as much as possible eh?
    02-09-13 12:49 PM
    Using wife as much as possible eh?
    Well there's a Freudian slip if there ever was one...

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    02-11-13 11:59 AM
    wow i just saw this thread. surprised it regained momentum.

i guess now that bb10 is out and you not needing the noc it doesnt compress data as well as prior phones.
    02-11-13 12:15 PM
155 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD