Hello.
    How can I create an special profile? For example, my phone not silent but when want dial a number or write something then no sound. How can I make this kind of profile?

Thank you.
    11-18-16 02:18 PM
    Hello.
    How can I create an special profile? For example, my phone not silent but when want dial a number or write something then no sound. How can I make this kind of profile?

Thank you.
    Creating a custom profile can be done by going into Settings -> Notifications. Click on 'Add', and set up the notification sounds as you require.

If you wish to have your phone be silent as you dial a phone number, then type a phone number in using any method EXCEPT by using the dial pad within the phone app.
    For example, if you are at the home screen, open the BlackBerry Assistant, and type the phone number that you want to call. The numbers will be typed in silently. Now hit Enter and it will begin to call that number.
    A second way to try silently typing phone numbers, is to open the phone app, and simply type in the number. This method works well with the Classic and Q10. If your using the Passport, i'd assume the letters w, e, r, s, d, f, z, x, and c will type in the corresponding numbers. And if you're using a touch screen, I would try that two-finger-swipe-up-from-the-bottom-of-the-screen command to pull up the keyboard, and see if that works.

For the second part of your question, writing something with no sound, i'm not sure what you mean.
    Are you saying your phone beeps every time you press a key?
    Maybe go to Settings -> Language and Input. Now see what settings are in there for you to adjust.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 02:47 AM