I have a lot of work related websites that big visit, so u have added them to my home screen so that I could easily access them. Is there a way to change the icon of the home screen link?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 01:34 PM
    I have a lot of work related websites that big visit, so u have added them to my home screen so that I could easily access them. Is there a way to change the icon of the home screen link?

Posted via CB10

That icon is set by the blog using the <link rel=”apple-touch-icon” href=”http://forums.crackberry.com/images/apple-touch-icon.png”> line in the code. You can't change links created with the browser as it will use whatever the site told it to.

There is though an app that lets you pick whatever you want as the icon image. Let me hunt the link for you.

EDIT: Here you go. Customize your web browser homescreen icons with Web Shortcut Creator | CrackBerry.com
    10-17-13 02:03 PM
    That icon is set by the blog using the <link rel=�apple-touch-icon� href=�http://forums.crackberry.com/images/apple-touch-icon.png�> line in the code. You can't change links created with the browser as it will use whatever the site told it to.

There is though an app that lets you pick whatever you want as the icon image. Let me hunt the link for you.

EDIT: Here you go. Customize your web browser homescreen icons with Web Shortcut Creator | CrackBerry.com
    A true gentleman and scholar. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    10-17-13 02:53 PM
    The Shorcut Creator app is excellent, one of my favourite apps.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    10-17-13 03:21 PM