i personally wouldnt want a flip phone. never did like them. it would remind me too much of my Motorola razr days but to each their own.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    04-10-12 11:46 PM
    I couldn't agree more - with touchscreen phones getting larger, carrying in the pocket without protection is disastrous - my son has already gone through screen replacements on his HTC. My Style takes abuse all day, and the only impact is slight scratching on the external glass over time. BB should look at this option very hard - a flip cover would be a great way to protect an otherwise thin, large touch-screen phone!
    01-31-13 09:28 AM
    So I am just throwing this out there......

What would people think about a BlackBerry 10 flip phone?
    I have always loved the Style, but since I am with Rogers Wireless, I could never get it.

From what I have read on the forums, people that have the Style love it. Sure BB flopped with some of the software on it, but that happens with every device. I think though, if they would come out with a new flip design, full size keyboard, touch screen, trackpad and buttons, I think people would go for it again. Kind of like a mix of the bold and style.

Just a idea.......
    This would kill BB even faster than they are currently dying. No way would this happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    01-31-13 09:35 AM
    The 9670 was a such a huge success, it came and went with nary a whimper.
    01-31-13 09:38 AM
    How is the touch screen pointless on the new Bold? I think it's a awesome feature. If you don't need the precision of the trackpad then you have the option of using the touchscreen.
    I wouldn't say "pointless", but I must admit that I find myself using the touch screen waaaay less than I originally anticipated. I guess that's why I have always been steadfast on having a BB keyboard on my devices. The Z10 will literally be my first foray into the realm of touch screen phones.
    01-31-13 10:05 AM
    I couldn't agree more - with touchscreen phones getting larger, carrying in the pocket without protection is disastrous - my son has already gone through screen replacements on his HTC. My Style takes abuse all day, and the only impact is slight scratching on the external glass over time. BB should look at this option very hard - a flip cover would be a great way to protect an otherwise thin, large touch-screen phone!
    You must be OLD! Even the senior cell phone commercials are touted as "clam shell friendly". Blackberry sold to AARP
    01-31-13 10:08 AM
    RIM need to move forward not backwards. A flip phone is so '90.
    Speaking of moving "forward", RIM no longer exists, it's now Blackberry. :-)

Sorry, had to call it out.
    01-31-13 10:42 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD