It's tries to update but it stuck on a update state no progress. Help me out

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 01:15 PM
    Was your previous version patched? If so, you need to patch the update before installing.
    02-06-16 01:39 PM
    Was your previous version patched? If so, you need to patch the update before installing.
    Don't know but I am attaching screen shoot of error I m getting.
    Couldn't update clash of Clans-img_20160207_001303.png

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 11:52 PM
    Don't know but I am attaching screen shoot of error I m getting.

Posted via CB10
    Grab it from here instead:

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/supercell/clash-of-clans/
    02-07-16 07:49 AM
    Bro Is this update or a patch?

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 08:12 AM
    Bro Is this update or a patch?

Posted via CB10
    It's the newest version.

Patch it if you need to.
    02-07-16 08:13 AM
    It's the newest version.

Patch it if you need to.
    OK, but main problem is I am trying from first day when I install clash of Clans to synch with Google or Gmail but still not succeed if I uninstall then I will lost my progress, so main to issue first update clash of Clans then synch. help me out.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 08:42 AM
    OK, but main problem is I am trying from first day when I install clash of Clans to synch with Google or Gmail but still not succeed if I uninstall then I will lost my progress, so main to issue first update clash of Clans then synch. help me out.

Posted via CB10
    The process is very simple:

http://cocland.com/tutorials/connect...with-google-id
    02-07-16 08:53 AM
    Ya I know this one but the point is I didn't have any linkup to clash of Clans so in this link first point is you have to link first you game. Please help me.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 09:03 AM
    Ya I know this one but the point is I didn't have any linkup to clash of Clans so in this link first point is you have to link first you game. Please help me.

Posted via CB10
    It's all there. Just read it. There is a section called "Connect Clash of Clans on BlackBerry 10 to your Google ID"
    02-08-16 09:15 AM
    Yes i read all that but i have little confusion, in that article it says that you have to back up your coc to bb link and then install google play store and then you can update or all that, but main point is you have to link you coc to google account is a must condition and i don't have any link to google account and my main fear is that i loss all my progress in coc that why i am scared please help me out. thanks
    02-09-16 09:51 AM
    Backup game with Link (selective backup).

Delete CoC.

Setup Cobalt's apps (Google login, BlackBerry Google ID, Google Play Services), and install patched CoC.

Restore CoC with Link.

Run CoC and log in to Google+.
    02-09-16 10:25 AM
    Backup game with Link (selective backup).

Delete CoC.

Setup Cobalt's apps (Google login, BlackBerry Google ID, Google Play Services), and install patched CoC.

Restore CoC with Link.

Run CoC and log in to Google+.
    Recently i followed all this steps and guess what again i lost all my progress in coc.
    and realy i am thinking why i bought this blackberry device piece of crap.
    not even strore apps in sd card, this bb z3 is useless, now tell me what to do i am attaching screen shoots of error i am facing
    p.s - there is no issue while taking backup.Couldn't update clash of Clans-z3.jpg
    02-14-16 08:55 AM
    Recently i followed all this steps and guess what again i lost all my progress in coc.
    not even strore apps in sd card, this bb z3 is useless, now tell me what to do i am attaching screen shoots of error i am facing
    p.s - there is no issue while taking backup.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z3.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	391299
    I was wondering why you could using Blackberry device for Android purpose
    Have you link your CoC to Google Play Games?
    Have you follow the Cobalt landing page properly?
    *note: I'm sorry for being rude but can you say it softly?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 09:27 AM
    I was wondering why you could using Blackberry device for Android purpose
    Have you link your CoC to Google Play Games?
    Have you follow the Cobalt landing page properly?
    *note: I'm sorry for being rude but can you say it softly?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your time, yes i already tried to link my coc to google but didn't seduced and again before uninstalling i followed all cobalt instructions and did all the things but after all this was happen, and you said why i am using bb instead of android for android applications buddy for game cant carry other device that's why i said.
    02-14-16 09:34 AM
    p.s - there is no issue while taking backup.
    Well then you didn't do it correctly. I've done it on a number of devices without issue. The instructions are straightforward.

More to the point though - Google Play Services on a BlackBerry is a workaround. It was impossible only a short time ago, was never advertised as being available, or expected by anyone.
    Furell likes this.
    02-14-16 10:06 AM
    Thanks for your time, yes i already tried to link my coc to google but didn't seduced and again before uninstalling i followed all cobalt instructions and did all the things but after all this was happen, and you said why i am using bb instead of android for android applications buddy for game cant carry other device that's why i said.
    I was also managed to setup my friend's Z3 to install and link the Google Play Games for his CoC and it works like a charm
    I think you miss a single step behind

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 10:13 AM
    Can someone post the email address to supercell, that I need to ask them to link my account to my Google, I did have it, but my baby girl got ahold of my z10 during daddy's nap time.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 06:39 PM
    Hello need your help regarding coc I took all back when tired all your steps then install my coc backup it could not happen all my games progress lost please help me out.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 12:47 AM
    I don't know if this helps, but I play clash on my z30 and also on my android tablet with the same account. I was just playing on my z30 for like a year, and then I got an android tablet and wanted to get my account on there too. I just downloaded COC on my android tablet and then went in the help and support menu and sent them a message that I lost my account and needed to restore it. I told them that I was playing on an ipod before. They asked me a bunch of questions to verify that the base I was saying is mine is infact mine, and then they gave me a code to enter into the android COC game and now I have it on both devices.

If you do this just make sure you aren't playing on the BB device during the process because then they would know that you didn't break the ipod you said you were playing on.

Hello need your help regarding coc I took all back when tired all your steps then install my coc backup it could not happen all my games progress lost please help me out.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 12:10 PM