Ive seen similar threads with no solution. Does anyone have a setup that will sync changes in emails between gmail and devices? The wizard doesnt do it and the advanced setup isnt doing it either.

I simply want to check or reply to a message in one place (online, outlook, blackberry) and have that reflected in all other places?

I need to stick with gmail unfortunately. Thank you!
    08-26-13 11:47 AM
    Sync your gmail on your phone using the IMAP setup instead of the setup wizard. Then change the settings on your gmail via desktop/laptop. There should be a forwarding/pop Imap option

Turned Zeke day one; Channel Pin C0001A853
    08-26-13 12:46 PM
    I'm not sure I follow.

When I reply to an email, I get a sent message on my phone and one online, in my Sent "folder" in Gmail (and vice-versa). I didn't do any special set up, just Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Gmail. (I even see recent drafts in the HUB, provided they are created after the account was added to the device).

Please give us some more detail on what you want to do.

EDIT:

Sync your gmail on your phone using the IMAP setup instead of the setup wizard. Then change the settings on your gmail via desktop/laptop. There should be a forwarding/pop Imap option

This could be it. Check if you have IMAP/POP Fowarding enabled on your gmail account (online, not on the Z10).
    08-26-13 12:47 PM
    I'm not sure I follow.

When I reply to an email, I get a sent message on my phone and one online, in my Sent "folder" in Gmail (and vice-versa). I didn't do any special set up, just Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Gmail. (I even see recent drafts in the HUB, provided they are created after the account was added to the device).

Please give us some more detail on what you want to do.
    But when you delete an email on your phone it won't delete on the server. I think that is OP's issue. He/she wants perfect mirroring of his/her actions on their device

08-26-13 12:49 PM
    I was having the same issue (I think). This thread may help. It's the one I used.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=803428

08-26-13 12:50 PM
    I'll check that thread when I get a moment. Thanks guys but I have all those options set.

It's more so I don't view an email as new twice, on my phone and outlook

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 01:02 PM
    Here's another variation on email deletion in Gmail (IMAP). Post 4.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...oes-go-833685/
    08-26-13 01:06 PM
    I'll check that thread when I get a moment. Thanks guys but I have all those options set.

It's more so I don't view an email as new twice, on my phone and outlook

Posted via CB10
    There may be a setting that needs to be changed on outlook then. I'm not totally sure I follow what you're asking but that'd be my best guess. Your phone should be mirroring what goes on in your gmail so if you can get your outlook to mirror your gmail it should all work? Perhaps your sync interval is too high on your bb?

08-26-13 01:24 PM
    Ah so the issue is "mark as read".

Yeah, I have no idea how to get that working unless you are on ActiveSync and one think I know for sure is that free Gmail no longer supports that.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 01:28 PM
    I was going to say use ActiveSync but thats only available with Google Business I believe...

If yah got it, it works pretty well though.
    diegonei likes this.
    08-26-13 02:03 PM