This is quite annoying jumping from 9900 to OS10. When I copy and paste phone numbers into the phone app it overrides everything and you can't go back to the beginning of the phone number you just paste and add anything like *67 for example, it will only allow you to append to the end of the pasted number. Any idea if there is a way around this or some option that must be turned on or off?
    03-02-15 02:22 PM
    No turn around, unfortunately. They should have included it in 10.3.1 but noooo
    03-02-15 02:32 PM
    Thanks for the confirmation, this is really a shame and silly option to remove. Now i have to remember these phone numbers every time i want to block my number or dial international. It is the simple things from my 9900 i miss.
    03-02-15 02:36 PM
    This is quite annoying jumping from 9900 to OS10. When I copy and paste phone numbers into the phone app it overrides everything and you can't go back to the beginning of the phone number you just paste and add anything like *67 for example, it will only allow you to append to the end of the pasted number. Any idea if there is a way around this or some option that must be turned on or off?
    Hello there. You're not alone, Į had opened some cases once the website icanmakebetter/blackberry worked.
    One was about dialer as well.
    1. Pasted number in dialer can't be edited. So paste it somewhere else,like search field or remember app, edit it, paste it back for calling. Childish? No,that is 2015 os.
    2. Annoying byyyyps while direct number is inputed. And can be disabled only with notifications enabled
    Some folks are saying : input number in search field. Yes,thats is working, but Į dont like brush my teeth in yhe kitchen.
    3. No intelegent smart t9 search. If that would be implemented, middle tab would not be needing.
    4. Why speed dial buttons only 9?
    Is that the number of persons, blackberry allows to communicate only?

Regards, hope Chen and Michael can hear us.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 03:24 PM
    I hope they do listen, I might be in the minority here having been on the 9900 for so long than making a jump straight to BB10, I have posted a few questions and some of them have gone unanswered which i can only assume my assumption is right and the feature does not exist or has been removed. Also the calendar app is terrible, I use the monthly view and this new non hash round dot is useless.
    03-02-15 03:29 PM
    They show you the belonging calendar entries. I'm syncing 3 calendars, so these dots rather comfy.
    Make your suggestions, don't just point the errors. .

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 03:44 PM
    How much they listen to people making suggestions doesn't seem to really bode with how they release software. I have read some of the calendar posts with people stating they joined BB/developer/beta site to make suggestions and not a single suggestion went corrected or implemented. I wish i had the time to keep up with the demands. At this point, I just want clarification on what it does or does not do.
    03-02-15 03:49 PM
    Use remember app if you font like the calendar. It would work for appointments quite well.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 03:52 PM
    thanks ill look into it. personally i like to stick to native bb apps b/c they are quicker but I will look into it
    03-02-15 03:54 PM
    Its builded in and natively native

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 03:57 PM
    I also hoped this jug was gone with 10.3.1... but nope...
    Really a business phone...

/Bob 10.3.1.1565
    03-02-15 05:25 PM
    Hopefully they get this fixed in the next release, it is quit annoying.
    03-07-15 03:53 AM
    Hi, I'm new to Crackberry and would like to share something with you.

I got my passport after 3 years of 2 pcs BB9900 used simultaneously. I travel a lot between north America (there's my one 9900) but most of the time I'm in Europe and dial tons of numbers directly from email. This is where I got the passport to have the emails more convinient. Now the thing, that these numbers are often with the area code, but not with the country code. Normally I would paste the number in the dialer, cursor back and add one of about 15 different country codes. Impossible with BB10.

Now I can't understand the rather calm comments on the lack of editing phone number in the dialer, which was a normal thing to do with the 9900. We are not talking about nuclear since here.

I've been using BlackBerry since 8 years now. My employees all use BlackBerry. But the recent experience really makes it hard for me to turn all the people down, who try to convince me to use iPhone or any other non-business phone.

Then there is the voice recognition, which doesn't fully understand my german. Then there is the maps app which doesn't understand European addresses (where the house number comes after the street - big issue for me and other European customers). Lack of flash - don't tell me it's a thing of html5, it's money.

Still most of all the dialer is a no go for me.

Please rim, don't let me hang with this. Don't convince me, that blackberry indeed is not for business, because at this point for me it's not.

Sincerely

Philipp

Posted via CB10
    cukierkas and jetspeedz like this.
    03-14-15 07:49 AM