How do you set priority?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 07:03 PM
    It's a ****-storm of an app. Each contact of mine eventually makes its way to the correct syncing location but there are always 2 versions of the contact's number stored: ###-###-#### and ##########

It's slightly annoying.

Furthermore, the Android runtime reads last names twice (John Doe shows up as John Doe Doe). Why?

And the Twitter accounts in Contact listing? Really? I can turn it off when viewing contacts but they show up when I add contacts?
    12-08-13 11:31 PM
    You nailed it with the formatting of it all. One time it adds with no hyphens, one time it adds with hyphens, and even sometimes as (area code) 123-4567

Mind of its own!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 08:05 AM
    The contacts thing is annoying. My take on it is this, on previous devices you set up the contacts in a manner that suited your own personal needs, bb10 simply doesn't recognize our organizational skills. I have had a very similar issue with Android, the only devices I feel nail it are the iPhones...

Bottom line is each platform has their own pros and cons. I think blackberry does the best job at bringing the most positives to the table. But they aren't perfect yet, and I think we as people expect things to be perfect even though we aren't even close to perfection ourselves. I'm sure as bb10 continues to expand problems will continue to vanish

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 02:10 PM
    Attachment 228051

This is a great start, but then you see that you have triplicate contacts in your list with the same name and number. Wtf

Posted via CB10
    Hey, how did you get to that screen? I'd love to know how to save all my contacts to one place.

The contacts app doesn't seem to be very transparent on where any of my contact information is actually stored. For example, then I sync my contacts to my computer, only a handful of the ones saved to my device make it over. I want them all on my computer!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 04:46 PM
30 12