Has anyone else had this issue? It's remained consistent since the very first OS build and on both my z10 and z30.

I've gone thru my contact list a hundred times linking contacts on various platforms (email, facebook, bbm etc) and when I go thru my contact list the next day a bunch of them have become un-linked and separated. Seems to be completely random and happens slowly over time. Os reload have not solved the issue.

Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 02:10 PM
    I had the exact opposite problem with contacts linking when they shouldn't have. Once I eliminated the incorrect cross references I had no more problem. It's probably that when your phone updates those contacts from the outside sources, the links are not maintained. I think you'll have add the necessary information in your phone's contact list,and let it make the links for you.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 02:28 PM
    What OS version do you have?
    What do you have set up in the settings of the contacts app for the "automatically merge contacts" and "unmerge existing contacts"?

Posted via CB10 on my awesome  Z(en) Ten
    05-18-15 09:29 AM