Ok gang, I've searched and can't find a thread that addresses this. I upgraded to the VZW 10.1 on my Z last Friday and my contacts were a train wreck. I spent a couple of hours cleaning up the duplicates by linking them together. I found that in the forums, thanks to all that posted. Anyway, after cleaning them up and syncing with Outlook and getting that all nice, I had to delete a couple of contacts and re-enter them because they wouldn't sync correctly. Those contacts are also contacts in my facebook. After I re-entered all their info, the Z won't connect them back with Facebook for profile pic, birthday, etc. When I click their Facebook name in their contact card, the Z tells me "there was a problem connecting to Facebook. Please check your connection and try again". Facebook is working on the Z just fine. Is this a bug in the 10.1 VZW contact app?
    07-30-13 01:14 PM
    Perhaps your facebook app is not connected within the hub? Go to the Setup icon, then Email Accounts and see if Facebook says "Not Connected" If so click on it and re enter your password this should fix you up. Second thing to try if it says connected OR if my fix does not work, would be to delete the facebook account and then add it again. In the same spot, after you open the facebook account profile click on the delete trashcan at the bottom.
    07-31-13 11:05 AM