I apologize if this was posted already (a quick search didn't find anything and there were too many threads to read through). So when you open up the phone app and type to search for a contact, the contact comes up. Usually, you can select the contact and it lists all of the contact's available phone numbers to choose from. Ever since I did the official Verizon OS update for my Q10, the phone numbers no longer appear when selecting the contact in the Phone app. As you can imagine this is slightly annoying. I know I can go to Contacts and pick it there, but my first instinct when calling someone is to go to the Phone app. Is this an issue for other people as well?
    09-09-13 12:38 PM
    Something is amiss. Restart phone and try again...keep us posted
    I apologize if this was posted already (a quick search didn't find anything and there were too many threads to read through). So when you open up the phone app and type to search for a contact, the contact comes up. Usually, you can select the contact and it lists all of the contact's available phone numbers to choose from. Ever since I did the official Verizon OS update for my Q10, the phone numbers no longer appear when selecting the contact in the Phone app. As you can imagine this is slightly annoying. I know I can go to Contacts and pick it there, but my first instinct when calling someone is to go to the Phone app. Is this an issue for other people as well?
    09-10-13 03:07 AM
    For whatever reason, it is magically working now.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 03:22 AM
    Somebody heard you...lol

Trusted Member
    09-17-13 09:59 PM