I can't make it my contacts app into a dark theme and I can't turn off bbm + fb contacts as well.

Anyone else having these issues?
    10-25-13 03:55 PM
    Try a reboot. Either hold the top buttom till you see the BlackBerry logo (don't tap reboot) or hold the volume rockers till your screen goes black.

After the boot, let if catch its breath for a couple minutes (leave it on the HUB. Once the HUB kicks in, it is ready to roll). Then check if it either is the way you want it or if you at least can set it up.

If that fails, I'll get BlackScorpion and his awesome leak powers to help...
    10-25-13 05:35 PM
    Try a reboot. Either hold the top buttom till you see the BlackBerry logo (don't tap reboot) or hold the volume rockers till your screen goes black.

After the boot, let if catch its breath for a couple minutes (leave it on the HUB. Once the HUB kicks in, it is ready to roll). Then check if it either is the way you want it or if you at least can set it up.

If that fails, I'll get BlackScorpion and his awesome leak powers to help...
    I'll try the volume reset and if that doesn't work, I'll look for blackscorpion. Does hour have any leaks out atm?
    10-25-13 05:42 PM
    Had exact same problems. Could not set dark or light theme on demand. Sometimes it works. Sometimes not. Cannot shut off fb or twitter or Li contacts list. I set slider to off and it has a mind of it's own and resets itself to on no matter what I do. Finally gave up. Just deleted the offending accounts. Use browser instead of the app. Would love a solution.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 06:08 PM
    P. S. Tried reboot. Reset. Even reloaded OS. Same problem. This is most definitely a bug in the OS. Sometime light theme just comes on by itself.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 06:09 PM
    P. S. Tried reboot. Reset. Even reloaded OS. Same problem. This is most definitely a bug in the OS. Sometime light theme just comes on by itself.

Posted via CB10
    There is indeed a bug when you get a washed out, white/grey theme isntead of the dark theme. That isn't the light theme though. It's just the dark theme withouth the black back ground. Just mentioning this because it's different from getting THE light theme when one should get the dark one.

So, guess I'm saying we gotta watchout for two different bugs.
    10-25-13 06:32 PM
    I tried wiped my phone and tried it again and it worked. So I tried restoring my stuff back on the phone and realized it didn't work again.

So I'm assuming there is some kind of a bug from restoring my stuff from 10.2.1.x

I have tried fb yet but I'm going to try that now and see if it works or not.

As for turning my contact app into a dark theme, it works fine.
    10-25-13 09:10 PM