Having an issue with ring tones assigned to contacts. I assign ring tones to contacts for phone calls, email messages and BBM. Eventually, usually after a few days, they all revert back to default. This has been going on for a while, and it seemed like the problem was solved when I installed the leaked OS (10.1.0.2354), but about 3 weeks, all of my contacts' ring tones have gone back to default.

I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this problem, or had a possible solution. It's very frustrating to me.
    07-02-13 11:40 PM
    Well, I have had this happen to me before. I couldn't figure out why, but then it seemed to happen when I would upgrade an app or something.
    Might want to see if it correlates to that.
    Has happened for awhile though, so I'm just as confused as you are. I think it's a bug in the OS.
    Actually happens to my Whatsapp notifications more than others.
    07-04-13 08:06 AM
    Yes. I've had it happen. Thought I just hadn't set them but then realised they vanish after a while.
    07-04-13 01:34 PM
    This last time it happened didn't seem to have anything to do with an app update, it seemed completely random. It's nice to know that I'm not crazy or anything.

Honestly I thought it had to do with Gmail before, I've since switched to syncing my contacts with Outlook and for a solid few weeks it hadn't happened again.
    07-04-13 02:28 PM