Hey everyone! First I want to say that this community rocks! I've had other problems in the past and you guys have been so helpful, thank you!

My question is a bit "trivial" this time, but would really enhance my user experience. What I want to do, is for the contacts on my phone(I switched to the password SE last week, so I manually inputted the contacts I wanted to keep) to connect to Facebook and sync their profile pics. I made sure when inputting their names to have them identical to how they're spelled on Facebook. When I downloaded the Facebook app and synced my contacts, my contact list was populated with Facebook friends, something I do NOT want! And sadly for the contacts that I did want, most of them didn't sync anyways. So I uninstalled the app. Do you guys know a way to get this done? To summarize, I have something like 25 contacts, of which 15 or so are on Facebook. I'd like those 15 to show their Facebook profile pic in my contacts.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 01:14 AM
    I don't personally use facebook, but general this works anywhere.....

For ease and editing I prefer to download to my PC then transfer it to my Passport
    right click on the image you want and "save image as."
    It'll download to a folder of your choice. If you don't have any photo editing programs you can right click on the downloaded image and click "Paint."

If you do it directly from your mobile device, I'm not sure how you'd do it from within the app but if you were to access Facebook form your mobile browser, then you could it the same way as I explained for your PC.
    12-19-16 02:13 AM
    It seems to me that BB10 decides itself which pics to add to Contacts. Some of my contacts were given Linkedin pics without my participation. Several times I have discovered pictures uploaded by my contacts to Google+.
    Probably it make sense to make some housekeeping from time to time and to remove/edit contact pictures one doesn't want to see.
    12-19-16 07:34 PM