When I link a contact to their Facebook or Twitter account and then place a call to them, their contact picture (which is from their social network account) is of low quality and looks distorted. When I manually download a photo and set it as their contact picture the quality looks fine. Is there a way to link an account and have a high quality picture show up when calling someone? Also, if I have multiple accounts linked, is there a way to have a downloaded image set as their contact photo, that won't change regardless of social media account updates?

Thanks.
    05-12-13 05:13 PM
    When I link a contact to their Facebook or Twitter account and then place a call to them, their contact picture (which is from their social network account) is of low quality and looks distorted. When I manually download a photo and set it as their contact picture the quality looks fine. Is there a way to link an account and have a high quality picture show up when calling someone? Also, if I have multiple accounts linked, is there a way to have a downloaded image set as their contact photo, that won't change regardless of social media account updates?

Thanks.
    I think the best way is to always just set the photo yourself. Probably would be best to link all the accounts for a given contact and then set the photo afterwards.
    05-20-13 05:54 PM