Hello Everyone,

Since yesterday evening my phone has started giving this new problem. It's a Z10 (STL100-3 version recently purchased from BB on Thanksgiving sale) on the 10.2.1.1925 leak since Dec 26th. Here are some more details about the circumstance. Would appreciate if anyone could help on this.

I have been using Straight Talk on my phone. However, on 29th Dec I could not recharge in time and my phone was disconnected. For 1 day (yesterday) I put in a T-Mobile SIM that I have and finally yesterday evening made the payment to Straight Talk which is when they re-activated my service. After changing the SIM back to Straight Talk and rebooting this problem of incoming calls not showing contact names has started. I have restarted my phone several times but the situation remains the same.

Please help - what can possibly be the issue? Anything short of re-installing the leak again - as I would rather not spend many hours again to setup the phone.

Hare Krishna!
    12-31-13 05:31 AM
    Are you talking about calls from people in your address book? calls from non contacts or both?
    01-02-14 11:12 AM
    i had same problem , finally found a solution
    here is a simple way to solve the problem , in 4 simple steps get all contact names back for incoming calls (BlackBerry 10)
    just go on the given link, copy it to your address bar

answer2how.blogspot.in/2014/10/contacts-name-not-showing-in-incoming.html
    10-21-14 01:49 PM