Of course having it at BBMe iOS and Android pricing would be better, but keeping BBW alive costs something extra.

Does anyone know if individual subscriptions to BBMe for BB10 are otherwise available and would the app be more compatible with the new iOS and Android offerings?
    04-19-19 05:24 AM
    Of course having it at BBMe iOS and Android pricing would be better, but keeping BBW alive costs something extra.
    That auto correct tho
    04-19-19 06:15 AM
    BB is losing money with its BBMe offer with each subscriber (but probably realizes that few will bother). That has nothing to do with BBW though - that's going away and, no, subscriptions wouldn't save it.
    04-21-19 02:17 PM

Does anyone know if individual subscriptions to BBMe for BB10 are otherwise available and would the app be more compatible with the new iOS and Android offerings?
    Yesterday I made a mistake: On my also running BB 10 Classic I changed BBM to BBM Enterprise and now I get a "temporary server error" on it. On my BB10 Passport I left the normal BBM running and it is working. The new BBMe on this KeyOne here is very fine. The Emtek BBM had nothing to do with security and privacy. All that 3rd Party Stufe I did not need.
    elfabio80 and DC A1 like this.
    04-21-19 02:34 PM