I flopped back to. 13 run time again, since no uninstall on the official bbw run time fix as probably goes to the core of the (os) how does one flop back again to the new BBW fixed run time even though I think the older run time files are better would like to flip flop once more.

Is a factory refresh the only way, Brooke are you out there?...

I tried with just letting the latest update go through no go, I was back to not being able to uninstall. I know Brooke had great answers, even photos up somewhere of what it should say exactly if your on the new BBW runtime versus conites fix which whilst mentioning it, I truly think nay be better as a hard core apk user.

-Catch

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 11:03 AM
    Since no one else has chimed in, I'll give you my two cents worth. I doubt there's any technical difference between the ART from 2813 and the one offered through App World. If it were an upgrade, I'd expect the system to recognize I need upgraded.
    05-20-16 10:25 PM
    Since no one else has chimed in, I'll give you my two cents worth. I doubt there's any technical difference between the ART from 2813 and the one offered through App World. If it were an upgrade, I'd expect the system to recognize I need upgraded.
    In my extensive testing of many apk's the. 13 seemed to hold its own just a tad better with things like voxer, etc or any other sloppy coded program. I just do not see how to get backdrop to official since there is no way to uninstall the BBW update. However I can not find the person on these forums named Brooke xxx whom has the answer in detail, they even had photos up of it and switched back and fourth like me a few times. Was hoping they seen this thread! Brooke?....

Thanks for trying to help, dude ya bold letters is on.

Kind Regards, Catch

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 04:55 PM
    I think you're probably looking for brookie229... Anyway, I'd recommend staying with 2813 rather than having to mess with the runtime business.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-24-16 05:34 PM
    I think you're probably looking for brookie229... Anyway, I'd recommend staying with 2813 rather than having to mess with the runtime business.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I was thinking the same and suppose when our OS update comes through it will straighten everything out anyway, I hope. Not that I have issues just as in all up to date and still smooth. Yes that is them, thank you, hope they see this thread!!!

Awesome crackberry member they are...

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-24-16 08:00 PM
    Definitely in agreement on the kudos of brookie!

As for having minor issues, what I've done before to straighten them out is downgrade my OS through Sachesi and then go back up again. I avoid destructive upgrades like the plague, and have never needed an autoloader to solve a problem.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    05-24-16 10:45 PM