I have a Q10 SQN100-2 running 10.1.0.4189

I have not been able to get the conference call feature to function properly. For example you call phone a and establish a call, then you try and bridge in phone b. Phone b doesn't answer and goes to voice mail. On the 9900 you simply went back to phone a with the green button and it dropped phone b that didn't answer. I am told I should see the following screens:

Click on the 3 line icon above the caller's pictures

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...00101_edit.png

Then on the next screen you have all callers listed - you can drop a caller, or can separate him from the bridge

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...g_00000102.png

However, I am not getting the second screen when I click on the three bars. Is this a 10.2 feature? Do I have something wrong in settings?
    01-13-14 09:35 PM
    Moved to BB10 OS hopefully someone in here can help. Unfortunately I do not make use of this feature.
    01-14-14 10:31 AM
    I am on BB10 Q10. Can anyone assist?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 03:02 PM
    I had a similar problem with conference call where I couldn't connect to a third line. After going through every single setting on my phone and not having any luck, I called Vodafone UK and told them of my problem.

They said they had to enable conference calling on my line, which they did, then told me to wait a couple minutes and try it again. It worked after that.

So try calling your network provider. It may be that they disabled it for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 05:02 PM
    Opened a case with Verizon. They tested the feature with me and verified it does not work. They tested the feature on a Q10 running 10.1 in their office and it did the same thing, does not work, does not allow you to drop one of the parties.

Is this a limitation of 10.1?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 06:48 PM
    Found the answer to my problem. It is crummy Verizon!!!!! Their network will not support the feature:
    "Thanks to some guinea pigs, I mean friends and family, I tested on CDMA and GSM wireless providers. However, conference calling on CDMA differs from GSM (much to the dismay of yours truly while putting together this 101). The good news is these features work on GSM. Bad news is they are limited or unavailable on CDMA. For example, VZW customers can't drop calls or join one call on hold with one currently in progress like AT&T. On the bright side, they do let you use the green send key to join calls."---I found it here: BlackBerry 101: Conference Calls and Three Way Calling | CrackBerry.com
    01-19-14 09:33 PM