Is there a way to remove an autofill to an email address that I never sent to before? For example, when I type in the first few characters to my email address, another address shows up first instead of my own. And, it's an email address that I never sent to before.

I have to set up the next part. When you start to type in the first few characters in the compose email screen, potential contacts pop up - the top line is the name of the contact and the second line is the email address. Here's the kicker: my email address is on the name line and it points to another email address that I do not recognize nor is it one of my contacts.

With this in mind, I want stop this other email address from appearing when I type in my email address. I probably didn't explain it very well, so I'm sorry about the confusion.

ATT Z10 10.2.1.2179
    07-29-14 01:03 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...resses-821884/

No easy solution unfortunately. BlackBerry did a horrible job of implementing auto-complete for cached email addresses.
    07-29-14 02:30 AM
    Mine isn't even coming up with recently used - it is now coming up with every spam address from which I ever received email, and I can't find a way to delete them.

I am *not* happy.
    10-23-14 01:00 PM
    This is a huge problem... I once typed the wrong email for someone I email often, now the wrong email always comes up as the default.

Going to have to do a device wipe I guess.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 03:02 PM
    10-23-14 07:18 PM