Really good stuff. I will have to check that out.
    Thanks hfkiwi

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 04:24 AM
    Links in first post are not working - message about contacting administrator. (I'm on PC/Mac not the CB10 app).
    04-16-13 02:25 PM
    When in the camera app, place finger on preview thumbnail and swipe to the middle of the screen to preview your photo without opening it.

Posted via CB10
    That is cool. Thank You!!!
    Looking forward to see if anyone else can find more things like this.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-16-13 02:48 PM
    You can zoom in and out of the entire screen using two fingers. (enable in settings accessibility magnification)
    You can zoom in the screen, zoom out, and pan the screen around using 2 fingers.
    To disable (but still enabled) swipe with two fingers from the top bezel. This stops you from accidentally zooming in when you don't want to. Swipe back down with 2 fingers from the top bezel to re enable.

P.s tried posting screen shots but doesn't work. The screen shots take a picture of the entire screen (not just what shows on the display)

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Complete Gesture list?-img_00000242.png  
    backfire101 likes this.
    04-16-13 05:41 PM
    You can zoom in and out of the entire screen using two fingers. (enable in settings accessibility magnification)
    You can zoom in the screen, zoom out, and pan the screen around using 2 fingers.
    To disable (but still enabled) swipe with two fingers from the top bezel. This stops you from accidentally zooming in when you don't want to. Swipe back down with 2 fingers from the top bezel to re enable.

P.s tried posting screen shots but doesn't work. The screen shots take a picture of the entire screen (not just what shows on the display)

Posted via CB10
    Right. Cool option
    I tried using it for a few days but it was too complicated I couldn't use it right. Was zooming when I didn't want. I guess I will give it another try soon with your suggestions

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BoldWorld; 04-16-13 at 10:05 PM.
    04-16-13 06:33 PM
    Links in first post are not working - message about contacting administrator. (I'm on PC/Mac not the CB10 app).
    You are right sorry about that.
    I made this thread with the CB10 app and attached a bunch of screen shots. I only now opened this thread on my PC to see that nothing shows.
    Will try to fix it now. What is interesting is that in my CB10 app it looks fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:39 PM
31 12