I'm still waiting for BlackBerry approval of version 5. I don't know why but it has been a week since i sent it. But is still "under review" no app market that i worked with until now, had a simple update so long waiting.
    Generally, the initial release take his time, but updates are uploaded pretty fast (no more than 3 days)

It has been a week. I already wrote to them expecting that the last update can see the light ASAP but i have no answer and they are still holding the update.

As soon as the release the last version i'll let you know.

In the meantime, i'm getting hands on BB sdk to start the idea of porting natively my existent apps.

But i really need to see some response from BB to get hands on and do more or i end up with 2 updates at the same time.

Thanks to all of you for the support and help pointing me bugs via email. I'm working on them
    Everyone appreciates your support! Thanks

Q5SQR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    anon(9890022) likes this.
    05-08-16 01:37 PM
    The only question is how to keep the icon like feeds, friends request,messages, notification,search, etc on the screen while browsing ur facebook? The moment I start browsing my facebook those icons on top goes as well and if I want to check something I have to browse back to the very start to see those things, but otherwise the app is great

Posted via CB10
    05-08-16 09:25 PM
    The only question is how to keep the icon like feeds, friends request,messages, notification,search, etc on the screen while browsing ur facebook? The moment I start browsing my facebook those icons on top goes as well and if I want to check something I have to browse back to the very start to see those things, but otherwise the app is great

Posted via CB10
    I'm working on it. (along with back and forward buttons) in order to do it, I'm using the facebook web API, that probably will allow me to fix the position of the bar on top (AKA, it will follow you when you scroll down)

Also, I'm pretty near to get notifications that can work nice with blackberry HUB since they don't use GCM (google cloud messaging) to work.

This is probably the hardest part, and is giving me a helluva work, but if i manage it to make it work properly, you will be able to literally hide the black bar and use it as a native app

Let us hope that BlackBerry give the ok to the relase 5 so you can test the new font size, sharer and bugfixes to keep working. Besides of my q10 i only have the emulator so I'm going step by step on this.

At the same time I'm porting other apps, (this time, adapting them so you wont need to navigate with the added bar for android apps)

Is a real shame that BlackBerry is literally abandoning OS10... I'm getting use to work with it.
    05-08-16 09:46 PM
    Thanks for replying im hoping for the update, thanks a million!!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-16 09:52 PM
    Thanks for replying im hoping for the update, thanks a million!!

Posted via CB10
    Version 5 is (finally) out. I got the email from BlackBerry a few hours ago. You should be able to download it/update now.

Is more polished than the previous releases and i added support for hardware acceleration on capable devices.

Hope you enjoy it.

I'l be working to improve this app and port others.

Cheers! And thanks to all of you again for the support
    elfabio80 likes this.
    05-09-16 07:03 AM
    Hello just purchased your app.. how to setup hub notification?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-16 12:41 PM
    Hello just purchased your app.. how to setup hub notification?

Posted via CB10
    For the time being, you will receive notifications via email. On faceplus, go to your account settings, notifications tab, and activate all notifications.
    You need to have this email asociated with your HUB. (the email account that you use for facebook)

When a email notification comes in, touch any link on the notification, select "open in" and select faceplus. It will take you to the app, where you want to comment.
    05-09-16 07:33 PM
    Upcoming improvements:

-Fixed blue bar following you as you scroll.
    -New render engine (chrome, latest.)
    -Improvements on the use of hardware acceleration.
    -Better page rendering
    -Push notifications. (the last that i will add since it's the most difficult part of the job.

Still working on this. The next release will take longer but i will came packaged with A LOT of new features that will make this app look and feel more native and modern at the same time.

I'l keep you posted on new updated. i will post screenshots as soon as i can.
    05-09-16 07:39 PM
    I don't comment on the forums often, but I would recommend moving this thread to the BlackBerry 10 apps forum. You will get a lot more eyeballs on your app, including mine. I will be looking into your app soon.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-16 08:33 PM
    You are right. I should post it on the apps section but I was waiting to polish it a bit more.

Incoming feature: now the bar follows you as you scroll. It has bugs since I managed to do it practically with black magic but it works.

A complete Facebook client with HUB notifications (improved)-img_20160511_005941.png

A complete Facebook client with HUB notifications (improved)-img_20160511_005900.png

Consider that the bar will follow you only when the site is fully loaded so I will like your opinion here. It would be greatly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    05-10-16 11:05 PM
    Details to keep in mind: in spite of the fact that BlackBerry os10 uses (or suposed to) android 4.3 this new feature has to wait for. The page to fully load. This was an error in android 4.0 and below but it was fixed on jelly bean...

The runtime. Is a mess.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-16 11:08 PM
    FaceplusLite v2 will be available as soon BlackBerry approves the release.

The good news: IT HAS EVERYTHING exept for the system integration (aka, share from the browser, youtube, twitter and supported apps) so image uploads will be available as well as all the pro version features.

More good news: faceplus is now cheaper. I decided to do it that way to offer it as many people as its posible.

The (old and unstable) android runtime is a pain for push notifications, but the app will be improved until it reaches the full capabilities.

Cheers!!!
    05-12-16 03:34 AM
    FaceplusLite v2 will be available as soon BlackBerry approves the release.

The good news: IT HAS EVERYTHING exept for the system integration (aka, share from the browser, youtube, twitter and supported apps) so image uploads will be available as well as all the pro version features.

More good news: faceplus is now cheaper. I decided to do it that way to offer it as many people as its posible.

The (old and unstable) android runtime is a pain for push notifications, but the app will be improved until it reaches the full capabilities.

Cheers!!!
    I' m eagerly waiting for updates to come on your fb client, after some time I decided to buy and install it. The solution of e-mail notifications on Hub is quite functional, as long as BlackBerry 10 allows to cancel un wanted ones. I have quickly learned to post photos through my profile. For the rest, I just hope you will overcome the difficulties you are telling us. For now, it looks more fluid than Face 10, that I had to quit for its instability and for its high internet consume. So, good luck for your project! I also congratulate you for the impressive look of your web page!

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 11:14 AM
    Upcoming improvements:

-Fixed blue bar following you as you scroll.
    -New render engine (chrome, latest.)
    -Improvements on the use of hardware acceleration.
    -Better page rendering
    -Push notifications. (the last that i will add since it's the most difficult part of the job.

Still working on this. The next release will take longer but i will came packaged with A LOT of new features that will make this app look and feel more native and modern at the same time.

I'l keep you posted on new updated. i will post screenshots as soon as i can.
    Ahh, hated that waste of space blue bar at the top so much it was thee only thing kept me away. Thanks... it never loaded al the way anyway otherwise was a good replacement for tinfoil for facebook however it is still a apk if I remember? Either way, good job, thank you!

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 04:58 PM
    Ahh, hated that waste of space blue bar at the top so much it was thee only thing kept me away. Thanks... it never loaded al the way anyway otherwise was a good replacement for tinfoil for facebook however it is still a apk if I remember? Either way, good job, thank you!

Posted via CB10
    So, what ever happened to this app? Gone? Not at BlackBerry World anymore...... Anyone knows ??

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-30-16 11:47 AM
90 ... 234