When in Hub, is there a way to differentiate which account the email is from? Most modern smartphones do this with a vertical color bar to the left of the message. Is there some way of doing this in BlackBerry 10?
    01-31-13 04:03 PM
    Actually, I don't think there's any way to do that in iOS, and I know for a fact that in Android, you can never have emails from more than one account in one view. Even in the same Gmail app in Android, you have to pick which account from a dropdown menu, and the only way to see messages from another account is to change the account in the dropdown..
    01-31-13 04:16 PM
    Can do it in Android's Email app (universal inbox mode) not GMail app. Can also do it in Windows Phone 8 inbox.
    01-31-13 04:29 PM
    The universal email app doesn't have push for Gmail, unless you use Active Sync, which is phased out for Gmail as of yesterday. Even if you could, you still can't see all your emails in one place, can you? Isn't it like the Gmail app where you have to select individual accounts from the list at the top? Besides Android, you can't do that on iOS either. It's better than Android in that you can have one inbox with more than one account, but they aren't color coded.
    01-31-13 04:40 PM
    Let me try again. I'm talking about adding multiple imap accounts. In the native email app in Android at least in the combined view you can see highlights on the left. Like so. See the Orange and Blue highlights on the left.

Color coded emails in Hub?-gsmarena_162.jpg
    01-31-13 04:56 PM
    Interesting. That option is entirely missing in the Gmail app, and I only have 1 non-gmail account on my Nexus 4, so I had never even seen it before. To answer your question, I don't think BB10 will have it as its unified inbox is similar to iOS. It groups everything together, and you have to either view each inbox separately, or click the individual message to know which account it belongs to.
    01-31-13 05:34 PM