I've tried many times, patched/unpatched, older apks, could never get Chrome Remote Desktop or Chrome to Phone to work. There's something more going on behind the scenes with those 2 apps. I switched over to TeamViewer which works fantastic for remote desktop; it's free as well.
    I've been using TeamViewer since BlackBerry10 added Android capability back with Debug Tokens and having to spoof the .apk's into becoming .bar's :P

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-05-15 02:36 PM
    I've been using TeamViewer since BlackBerry10 added Android capability back with Debug Tokens and having to spoof the .apk's into becoming .bar's :P

I wish the PKB could control the mouse, that would make TeamViewer perfect.
    07-05-15 02:50 PM
    I wish the PKB could control the mouse, that would make TeamViewer perfect.
    Ahaha so true, the Passport's PKB would be pretty neat!

07-05-15 04:38 PM
    Cobalt you should look into snapchat for us!

Z30 | 10.3.2
    Refer post #2266
    07-05-15 06:42 PM
    Got the same thing here

Via Passport via CB10
    Refer Post #1436
    07-05-15 06:48 PM
    Refer post #2266
    That trick really doesn't work, and I'm assuming you mean version 9.3.1 because I don't think there is a version 9.3. And 9.3.1 will always tell you that you need to update your snapchat version

Z30 | 10.3.2
    07-05-15 11:59 PM
    Has anyone been able to get google hangouts to work?

I tried installing after all the required files and got a message saying i need google services. I then patched, installed and when i opened the app I just get stuck on the "signing in" page.

Has anyone been able to successfully run Google hangouts?
    You need cobalt's special patched Google Hangouts

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-06-15 01:44 AM
    That trick really doesn't work, and I'm assuming you mean version 9.3.1 because I don't think there is a version 9.3. And 9.3.1 will always tell you that you need to update your snapchat version

Z30 | 10.3.2
    Remove any version of snapchat you have, Download/Install the version given on the link #2266. First install 9.3 and login, then update to 9.11 (given in the link), do not uninstall 9.3 just update. Both are patched. It works on 10.3.2.OS
    07-06-15 07:17 AM
    Hello,

So I followed the steps with installing all of the basic apps, and when I tried to log into my Google ID, it says that it already exists on my phone, and I cannot log in. I can log into the BBID just fine, and the Play Store works, but I can't access things like Google Photos and Chrome. Apologies if this has been covered already, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-06-15 07:58 AM
    Please what should I download that will help tell my android apps that my DATA is ON please help

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 08:27 AM
    Hello,

So I followed the steps with installing all of the basic apps, and when I tried to log into my Google ID, it says that it already exists on my phone, and I cannot log in. I can log into the BBID just fine, and the Play Store works, but I can't access things like Google Photos and Chrome. Apologies if this has been covered already, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
    First thing I would do is delete all of Cobalt's apps and start over.
    Then install G+ Whitelist and follow instructions. After doing that patch downloaded Google Playstore apps apks with Gmaps Patcher (I think works better than Lucky Patcher). Install patched apk. Should work.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    kye2000 and straightshooter like this.
    07-06-15 08:48 AM
    Thanks for the info. Since I am new to the whole patching, and this is going to be the stupidest question ever... The patching side happens on my computer right? Not on the device itself?
    07-06-15 08:57 AM
    Thanks for the info. Since I am new to the whole patching, and this is going to be the stupidest question ever... The patching side happens on my computer right? Not on the device itself?
    Gmaps is on computer, move apk from phone to computer, patch, move back to phone and install.
    Lucky Patcher is on your phone. It does work for most apps but not as good as Gmaps Patcher.
    After the patched apk is on your phone delete the installed app before installing the patched apk.
    07-06-15 09:03 AM
    If you use LuckyPatcher, it's the device itself. If you use GMaps Patcher, then it's desktop side.

straightshooter likes this.
    07-06-15 09:03 AM
    Gmaps is on computer, move apk from phone to computer, patch, move back to phone and install.
    Lucky Patcher is on your phone. It does work for most apps but not as good as Gmaps Patcher.
    After the patched apk is on your phone delete the installed app before installing the patched apk.
    What about the fact that the Google ID still says that there is already an account on my device?
    07-06-15 09:09 AM
    I fixed the purchases problem but I wanted to release the fix together with a new Play Store version that Google should release soon.

Do you want the fix in the current Play Store Version?
    Yes I think you managed to release with a new play store is better.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 10:58 AM
    Hi, I installed 3 steps of google set, google account, BB ID then playstore. I installed Lucky patcher. I tried to follow exact instruction how to remove google play service from my running garmin connect apps. It is not working. When I open garmin connect appt and i can see my running times but I clicked on that one, sign popped out saying need a google play service. I cant edit my run time, mileage, etc. Also it shows the graph where I ran but not the map too.

Same thing with Nike gps and worst map my run. When I opened map my run, It said need google play service and mapmyrun shows the icon but nothing more! I am so frustrated.

I decided to install gmap on my desktop computer and I did follow two steps output and option. But where would I put those into to my device??

I am really stuck with gmap and lucky patcher with bad last or final step! I knew I missed one thing to solve it. Please help me.
    mookia
    07-06-15 02:28 PM
    Please what should I download that will help tell my android apps that my DATA is ON please help

Posted via CB10
    You can try this:
    1)On 'Blackberry google ID' app go to Android settings-apps-then click on three dots on top right- select reset app preferences
    2) On 'Google Settings(Google play services) app , open option Data management and select Drive enabled apps- select the option wifi or cellular.
    07-06-15 03:08 PM
    https://mega.co.nz/#!jpQCAIpZ!bUrLxe...Aey9ger09xH7JEhttps://mega.co.nz/#!jpQCAIpZ!bUrLxe...Aey9ger09xH7JEhttps://mega.co.nz/#!jpQCAIpZ!bUrLxe...Aey9ger09xH7JE
    Hi, I installed 3 steps of google set, google account, BB ID then playstore. I installed Lucky patcher. I tried to follow exact instruction how to remove google play service from my running garmin connect apps. It is not working. When I open garmin connect appt and i can see my running times but I clicked on that one, sign popped out saying need a google play service. I cant edit my run time, mileage, etc. Also it shows the graph where I ran but not the map too.

Same thing with Nike gps and worst map my run. When I opened map my run, It said need google play service and mapmyrun shows the icon but nothing more! I am so frustrated.

I decided to install gmap on my desktop computer and I did follow two steps output and option. But where would I put those into to my device??

I am really stuck with gmap and lucky patcher with bad last or final step! I knew I missed one thing to solve it. Please help me.
    mookia
    After patching with Gmaps, the patched file will be in OUTPUT folder of the same folder your gmaps is. get that file on the device and install.
    Or get patched ready Garmin connect below:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!jpQCAIpZ!bUrLxe...Aey9ger09xH7JE
    Last edited by hasmukh1; 07-06-15 at 04:39 PM.
    07-06-15 03:20 PM
    Is there a file share, where i can get all the patched google and other android apps using the cobalts method ?

I am newbie to these things and cant understand much of the procedure. I tried my hands with some apps , however its saying as Google Play services missing in the device. .
    07-07-15 05:16 AM
    Read the first post.
    07-07-15 05:28 AM
    Read the first post.
    Maybe we should add that to this title as well. Smh

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-07-15 08:05 AM
    i have downloaded and installed the patched google play services and other apps related to run the patched android apps.

What i was asking is , say there is a patched Google hangout app available , some user has patched it already and its working fine ,then it can be uploaded to a common share.
    from which users with less knowledge on patching like me can download and use.

I am tried to patch the ola cabs app used in India .. however , after patching also ,it says , google play services are not installed in the system and closed itself.
    I followed everything thats given on the first page , and still showing error ... Can any one help me. ?
    07-07-15 08:48 AM
    Amazing Work!! Donated to the cause
    07-07-15 08:49 AM
    i have downloaded and installed the patched google play services and other apps related to run the patched android apps.

What i was asking is , say there is a patched Google hangout app available , some user has patched it already and its working fine ,then it can be uploaded to a common share.
    from which users with less knowledge on patching like me can download and use.

I am tried to patch the ola cabs app used in India .. however , after patching also ,it says , google play services are not installed in the system and closed itself.
    I followed everything thats given on the first page , and still showing error ... Can any one help me. ?
    Why don't you just gain the knowledge and experience to do the patching yourself. You would then be independent of other people doing the work. It's easy to learn, even easier to do.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    07-07-15 09:41 AM
9,813 ... 9394959697 ...