In google playstore tap the "apps" tab, then you will see the " my apps" in your settings.
    10-16-19 02:27 AM
    I can do everything in bb10 but I need to install below must have android apps

1. PayTm - To pay money to others paytm account , there is no way
    2. Ola cabs - To book cab
    3. Google Pay - To pay money to other Google pay accounts and there is no other way

Can you please suggest how can I do this? Cobalt's play services still working and recommended.

Frankly, I don't have need of any other android apps and I'm very happy with bb10.

Please help
    10-24-19 04:54 AM
    I can do everything in bb10 but I need to install below must have android apps

1. PayTm - To pay money to others paytm account , there is no way
    2. Ola cabs - To book cab
    3. Google Pay - To pay money to other Google pay accounts and there is no other way

Can you please suggest how can I do this? Cobalt's play services still working and recommended.

Frankly, I don't have need of any other android apps and I'm very happy with bb10.

Please help
    The pay apps won't work.

You can try this Ola app, but I would doubt it works either:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/olacab...-apk-download/
    10-24-19 07:38 AM
    The pay apps won't work.

You can try this Ola app, but I would doubt it works either:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/olacab...-apk-download/
    Can I install directly or do I need to patch it?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-19 07:50 AM
    Can I install directly or do I need to patch it?

Posted via CB10
    The old Cobalt solution is basically useless now. Stick to Yalp.

https://f-droid.org/repo/com.github....lpstore_46.apk
    10-24-19 08:00 AM
    The old Cobalt solution is basically useless now. Stick to Yalp.

https://f-droid.org/repo/com.github....lpstore_46.apk
    What if app requires google play services to run even if it is downloaded from yalp?
    10-24-19 08:07 AM
    What if app requires google play services to run even if it is downloaded from yalp?
    The Cobalt solution has such an ancient version of Google Play Services, that it barely works anymore.
    10-24-19 08:09 AM
    Any Stronglifts 5x5 users? How far a version were you able to load? I'm at 2.0.18. My Z30 battery died and I'm rebuilding apps from scratch.
    10-25-19 08:54 AM
    Any Stronglifts 5x5 users? How far a version were you able to load? I'm at 2.0.18. My Z30 battery died and I'm rebuilding apps from scratch.
    Maybe this one?

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/strong...-apk-download/
    10-25-19 09:18 AM
    Hmm- I don't know. Unfortunately, I keep getting an error that Google+ couldn't create a profile even though I Whitelisted the original unpatched apk. Not sure what to do. I may have to work down the list.
    10-25-19 09:32 AM
    The Cobalt solution has such an ancient version of Google Play Services, that it barely works anymore.
    Still working with ola and paytm apps

Posted via CB10
    10-25-19 09:56 AM
    Still working with ola and paytm apps

Posted via CB10
    Good. You're lucky.
    10-25-19 09:58 AM
    Off topic, I have installed naked browser and via browser and they are pretty fast. However, they won't load many sites. For example, twitter.com , swiggy.com and ola.com won't load. Just wondering why is it so? Can anyone pls test and confirm on your BB10 to just to ensure this not only issue with my phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-19 09:58 AM
    Hi,

I have a weird issue with the Cobalt suite.

I've done as others have recommended:

1. Install gms 4.3.3
    2. Install googleid
    3. Install (but don't open) gms 4.4.4
    4. Install Google settings
    5. Install Play Store

The weird thing is, upon the first time I open the Play Store, I see the "my apps and games" submenu but then the Play Store crashes (it always seems to crash the first time I run it after installing everything), and upon reopening it the submenu is gone (but Play Store still works).

Can anyone help me figure out why this is the case?

Thanks.
    10-30-19 12:27 PM
    Hi,

1. Install gms 4.3.3
    2. Install googleid
    5. Install Play Store

The weird thing is, upon the first time I open the Play Store, I see the "my apps and games" submenu but then the Play Store crashes (it always seems to crash the first time I run it after installing everything), and upon reopening it the submenu is gone (but Play Store still works).

Thanks.
    Usually helps if you tell people which device, which version OS, if this is the first time you've tried this, and what Android apps you hope to run.
    10-30-19 12:32 PM
    Usually helps if you tell people which device, which version OS, if this is the first time you've tried this, and what Android apps you hope to run.
    yellow!

Passport Silver Edition
    not the first time i've tried this (i've tried to re-install the applications using the process above, to no avail).
    a bunch of apps. ultimate guitar tabs, firefox, and ebay
    10-30-19 12:34 PM
    Hi,

1. Install gms 4.3.3
    2. Install googleid
    5. Install Play Store

Thanks.
    Happens to me as well! This is because Cobalt apps are not up to date and there won't be any future updates. So, please uninstall playstore and install yalp store, which is nothing but replica of playstore and install apps up to your choice.

Posted via CB10
    ppeters914 likes this.
    10-30-19 12:47 PM
    yellow!

Passport Silver Edition
    not the first time i've tried this (i've tried to re-install the applications using the process above, to no avail).
    a bunch of apps. ultimate guitar tabs, firefox, and ebay
    It could simply be that this solution is so old, that it is breaking down on the server side.

Cobalt's work was based on an early version of Play Store version 6. We are now up to version 16.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    10-30-19 12:48 PM
    It could simply be that this solution is so old, that it is breaking down on the server side.

Cobalt's work was based on an early version of Play Store version 6. We are now up to version 16.

no problem. i'll just use yalp/fdroid then. thanks again conite
    ppeters914 likes this.
    10-30-19 12:55 PM
    Is there a Play Services patcher for the Mac? I can see among all included files there is only a PS patcher for Windows. Thank you.
    11-11-19 08:35 AM
    Is there a Play Services patcher for the Mac? I can see among all included files there is only a PS patcher for Windows. Thank you.
    No.
    AccanthusSpring likes this.
    11-11-19 08:44 AM
    Ok, any chance you are aware of a working Twitter patch that I could use on my BB Passport? Thanks
    11-11-19 08:54 AM
    Ok, any chance you are aware of a working Twitter patch that I could use on my BB Passport? Thanks
    The patching solution is based on such an ancient version of Play Services that it barely works anymore with any kind of server-based apps.
    11-11-19 12:43 PM
    1) Have you tried using Twitter in browser?

2) If Twitter is necessary, Android/iOS phone?

3) If Passport necessary, giving up Twitter?
    11-11-19 12:50 PM
    Might look at this app https://forums.crackberry.com/app-an...itter-1178312/

If he sticks with it and keeps improving it....
    11-11-19 01:10 PM
9,813 ... 386387388389390 ...