Someone please help me to patch the latest version of Grab app with map integration.
    I mean the map show in app while using.
    I can patch the Play services signature and use the app, but it didn't show the map.
    Thank you a lot !
    You whitelisted the unpatched apk, and are using the latest v11 Play Services from Cobalt?
    06-04-18 07:45 AM
    You should verify if you have turned off Mobile data by accident in the Android runtime. Some Android apps can do that and it can't be re-reenabled in the OS10 gui.

Run BlackBerry Google ID, tap 3 dots on top right to enter Android runtime settings and check connectivity settings.
    Hello Cobalt232,

Thank you for all your valuable efforts in getting many Android apps running under BB10. Just wondering if it's possible to get a newer Google Play Services version patched for BB10 such as version 12.6.85 which was released back last month on May 18.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-18 10:34 AM
    Hello Cobalt! I installed BlackBerry keyboard on my Huawei Media pad T3. Everything seems to work fine except for the flick typing. Please help. Thank you.
    06-11-18 09:55 AM
    You whitelisted the unpatched apk, and are using the latest v11 Play Services from Cobalt?
    Thanks a lot. Now I have latest Grab in my Z30.
    By the way, I think current v11 Play Services from Cobalt was already out of date.
    Today, I have installed patched latest version of Youtube but it required upgrade of Play Services to use. Now, can't use Youtube anymore.
    06-12-18 04:11 AM
    Thanks a lot. Now I have latest Grab in my Z30.
    By the way, I think current v11 Play Services from Cobalt was already out of date.
    Today, I have installed patched latest version of Youtube but it required upgrade of Play Services to use. Now, can't use Youtube anymore.
    Youtube on BB10 ended with v13.18.55.
    06-12-18 10:35 AM
    I have a problem with changing the layout of icons in the BlackBerry Launcher. Behind each trial, the Huawei P20 Pro shows the error and wants to uninstall this application.
    Is there a prescription for it to work?
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-screenshot_20180614-095626.jpg  
    06-14-18 03:03 AM
    I have a problem with changing the layout of icons in the BlackBerry Launcher. Behind each trial, the Huawei P20 Pro shows the error and wants to uninstall this application.
    Is there a prescription for it to work?
    You are in the wrong topic.

Here we are talking about android apps on BB10, not on BlackBerry devices powered by Android.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-18 06:15 AM
    @Cobalt232, any chance you have a later version of com.android.gms-11.3.02-cobalt.apk (Google Play Services), Sinemia App is demanding I update google play services to latest version, and using the native update, fries your patching you did to it I'm guessing.
    can I use your PS_Patcher to patch latest google play services myself, or is it more complicated, I am pretty technical, and could maybe help patching future builds lol, but no idea how for now -- I "extracted" the APK lol , but not a clue what to patch

"Sinemia won't run unless you update Google play services" and it popups up to update it
    latest APK is 12.8.62 (000300-199405334) it seems for Google Play Services.

just for the hell of it I'm going to try your PS patcher on it, but I have a feeling I will need your help
    Last edited by Elty Aguiar; 06-26-18 at 06:26 PM.
    06-26-18 06:08 PM
    @Cobalt232, any chance you have a later version of com.android.gms-11.3.02-cobalt.apk (Google Play Services), Sinemia App is demanding I update google play services to latest version, and using the native update, fries your patching you did to it I'm guessing.
    can I use your PS_Patcher to patch latest google play services myself, or is it more complicated, I am pretty technical, and could maybe help patching future builds lol, but no idea how for now
    You can't do it yourself.
    06-26-18 06:10 PM
    rats :'( lol we need the pros got it thanks lol, I saw another thread on Gmaps patcher Cobalt made
    ***UPDATE GMAPS PATCHER***

As per Cobalt:

" GMaps Patcher has been updated to final version 1.0.

This version can patch Apps depending on Google Play services and it can also patch Google Play services itself. GPlay Patcher is no longer required.

Changelog:
    [*]New: Merged code from GPlay Patcher into GMaps Patcher
    [*]New: Patcher now suggests patches to be applied
    [*]New: Simplified GUI with less confusing options to select
    [*]New: Patcher includes option to resize advertising banners to make them invisible."
    I ran it on the google play services 12-8-6-2 and installed that to my phone then tried to use the "patched" and whitelisted(unpatched version) Sinemia again..
    when I click theatres it shows a Google icon,
    it says "maps has stopped working" and then

pretty sure despite wording that the patcher could patch play services, its not true anymore, that or... Sinemia is really tough to get their location services to work lol

it shows at one point for best results pleas turn on Settings-->Location, even though it was on before, it somehow turned off I guess when I deactivated wifi,

in the app once I hit theatres(which would use location/gps features), it shows a google map that almost wants to load then "location access neded with an X" and please make sure your GPS is turned on
    Last edited by Elty Aguiar; 06-26-18 at 07:11 PM.
    06-26-18 06:15 PM
    Is Moovit v5.17 requiring google play services 12?
    In the past I was used to patch and use previous version.
    Now after patch/install v 517 says 'Moovit will not run unless you uopdate google play services'

I am sure that v5.12 can be patched with success.

Why the require newer ****ty google services?
    Workaround?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-18 03:37 PM
    Hello,

I wanted to run Signal on my blackberry Q10, but that won't work without Google Play Services.

I'm a bit confused about the filenames and the apps mentioned in this post, as they don't always seem to match.

I managed to install the Blackberry Google ID, but the Google Account Manager (I think) will give an "Unable to install this app" error on both versions. Also, the Google Play Services app (again, I'm not totally sure which file is which) won't even start installation and fails before I can even start the install with the same message.

As I see other people in this thread, it seems that things probably changed in newer versions and that's why stuff doesn't work anymore? Maybe you can post the source code somewhere so more people can take a look at it and help out?

Thanks, Rogier.
    06-28-18 12:37 PM
    Why is every new app asking for a newer version of Google play services? Any chance there's something wrong with the patcher or it is what it is? Is there a chance to get a newer gps version working here? Thanks

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    06-28-18 02:16 PM
    Why is every new app asking for a newer version of Google play services? Any chance there's something wrong with the patcher or it is what it is? Is there a chance to get a newer gps version working here? Thanks

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    Cobalt's version of Google Play Services is getting long in the tooth.
    06-28-18 02:32 PM
    Cobalt's version of Google Play Services is getting long in the tooth.
    I know, but it seemed weird that three apps at the same time asked for a newer version. Is Cobalt officially 'retired' from this jam?

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    06-28-18 02:37 PM
    Hi Conite, wanting to extend use of my Z-30 for Google Play Services, should I use your initial information for this or is there some updated information I should be aware about as the Mega site does not seem to be still workable?
    07-01-18 05:22 PM
    Hi Conite, wanting to extend use of my Z-30 for Google Play Services, should I use your initial information for this or is there some updated information I should be aware about as the Mega site does not seem to be still workable?
    Mega link is good. Use your PC.
    07-01-18 07:00 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

the pre-patched youtube app link is no longer accessible or there is no file in there. Is there any alternate drive where it is stored ?
    07-05-18 07:06 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

the pre-patched youtube app link is no longer accessible or there is no file in there. Is there any alternate drive where it is stored ?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0xjrt2kpc...tched.apk?dl=0
    SirQ likes this.
    07-05-18 09:31 AM
    Please I need someone to patch for me BBM for Android. The app doesn't seems to be working on my z30
    Any help please?!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-18 03:50 PM
    Please I need someone to patch for me BBM for Android. The app doesn't seems to be working on my z30
    Any help please?!

Posted via CB10
    It won't work.
    07-11-18 07:02 PM
    Anyone have latest patch apk of Google Photos...??? If anyone have apk please share✌

Posted via CB10
    07-13-18 07:00 AM
    07-18-18 08:05 AM
    hi conite, Thanks ... Highly appreciate
    07-18-18 08:06 AM
    which version google play service can run on my BB Leap os.10.3.3.1435?
    07-31-18 05:02 AM
9,813 ... 378379380381382 ...