You didn't answer my question.
    what do u mean by whitelisting? and patching? i dont do those kinds of stuff srry
    02-16-18 05:22 AM
    what do u mean by whitelisting? and patching? i dont do those kinds of stuff srry
    That's the problem then.

Cobalt's file share (download to PC and move files over to device):

https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA

Install and login with 4.3.3.

Install and register with 2.8.

Install Play Store v6 build2.

***Stop here if all you want is Play Store

Install Play Services v11.

Install 4.4.4 (but don't open after)

Install Play Games v5 (if desired).

Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

***If an app requires Google Play Services, then:

Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.
    02-16-18 06:26 AM
    That's the problem then.

Whitelist unpatched app.

Install patched app.
    Ok i have done all things before except for the whitelist 1.0.0.6 (what is the use of this app?)

What do u mean by cobalts playstore? (it wasn't the build 2 playstore that i installed in my phone?)

So this Patch app on pc, so i need to patch the apk of "rules of survival"?
    02-16-18 07:59 AM
    Ok i have done all things before except for the whitelist 1.0.0.6 (what is the use of this app?)

What do u mean by cobalts playstore? (it wasn't the build 2 playstore that i installed in my phone?)

So this Patch app on pc, so i need to patch the apk of "rules of survival"?
    Any app that requires Google Play Services and/or requires Google+ sign-in needs to be whitelisted and then patched on the PC as per the instructions.

Yes regarding your question about Play Store.
    02-16-18 08:07 AM
    I have Google play loaded from your instructions of about one year ago. It worked perfectly, until it stopped working a few months ago (and many of my apps along with it) and I did not have the energy to figure out what to do about it (ie. I'm not a very technological person, so it takes me a while to do all the steps correctly). I really appreciate your help, because I'm sure that somewhere in the 400 pages of this thread, you must have answered this question before! I intend to follow your instructions on page one of this thread (I mostly want to get What's App back), but what I'm not sure is whether I should delete all the android apps I have on my device that I loaded from your page before, including the Google play, the Google account, and the blackberry Google ID, and start from the beginning. I have a passport running 10.3.3.1 Can you advise? Many Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-18 11:19 AM
    I have Google play loaded from your instructions of about one year ago. It worked perfectly, until it stopped working a few months ago (and many of my apps along with it) and I did not have the energy to figure out what to do about it (ie. I'm not a very technological person, so it takes me a while to do all the steps correctly). I really appreciate your help, because I'm sure that somewhere in the 400 pages of this thread, you must have answered this question before! I intend to follow your instructions on page one of this thread (I mostly want to get What's App back), but what I'm not sure is whether I should delete all the android apps I have on my device that I loaded from your page before, including the Google play, the Google account, and the blackberry Google ID, and start from the beginning. I have a passport running 10.3.3.1 Can you advise? Many Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    To make it simple, you can delete the Cobalt apps you are currently using, and start over with the instructions from the post 3 above yours.
    02-16-18 11:21 AM
    Thanks for the speedy reply CONITE. Will give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-18 11:24 AM
    Any app that requires Google Play Services and/or requires Google+ sign-in needs to be whitelisted and then patched on the PC as per the instructions.

Yes regarding your question about Play Store.
    Ok ill try the patching thingy . Thanks conite
    02-16-18 05:02 PM
    When I try patching any APK. It comes back to tell me package cannot be recompiled. I'm using jre 9.0.4
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20180218_022719.jpg  
    02-17-18 07:31 PM
    When I try patching any APK. It comes back to tell me package cannot be recompiled. I'm using jre 9.0.4
    What apps?
    02-17-18 10:13 PM
    Anyone knew this screen was "hidden" in our BB10 devices? I discovered yesterday tapping several times over "android version 4.3"? using the BBGID
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20180221_233401.jpg  
    02-23-18 07:20 AM
    I also have same problem when I try patching this APK. Once it reached [Rebuilding] stage, Its tell me package cannot be recompiled.

The app link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ojek.app&hl=in

can someone help to solve the problem?
    Thanks
    02-23-18 08:14 AM
    I also have same problem when I try patching this APK. Once it reached [Rebuilding] stage, Its tell me package cannot be recompiled.

The app link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ojek.app&hl=in

can someone help to solve the problem?
    Thanks
    There is no resolution. It simply can't be patched.
    02-23-18 08:30 AM
    want to use youtube, messenger and fb in my bb passport, i have already installed cobalt version play services.. kindly assist
    02-23-18 12:44 PM
    want to use youtube, messenger and fb in my bb passport, i have already installed cobalt version play services.. kindly assist
    Use Facebook Lite and Messenger Lite. No patching required.

Use SuperTube native app instead of YouTube.
    02-23-18 01:04 PM
    Hi,

I'm having troublus with an app (SWISS Airlines) because it worked since months without any issue and without the need to be patched.
    Now I continually get a security warning that prevent the use of it because apparently I navigate through the app with an "unexpected high speed" and seems that I use a browser with privacy setting or something related with the VPN.
    Once I started to get this warning, I have uninstalled the app, whitlisted, patched and reinstalled but nothing has changed and in other words the app became unusable.

To be more clear, I tried to attach a Screenshot but I cannot because "unable to communicate with Crackberry server"

Thx

Posted via CB10
    02-27-18 03:24 AM
    Hi,

I'm having troublus with an app (SWISS Airlines) because it worked since months without any issue and without the need to be patched.
    Now I continually get a security warning that prevent the use of it because apparently I navigate through the app with an "unexpected high speed" and seems that I use a browser with privacy setting or something related with the VPN.
    Once I started to get this warning, I have uninstalled the app, whitlisted, patched and reinstalled but nothing has changed and in other words the app became unusable.

To be more clear, I tried to attach a Screenshot but I cannot because "unable to communicate with Crackberry server"

Thx

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like it simply doesn't work on BB10 anymore.
    02-27-18 07:16 AM
    Sounds like it simply doesn't work on BB10 anymore.
    I thought the same thing but it seemed strage that suddenly it doesn't work anymore without a new update.
    In this case a new app that must be used with the link and not with the app.

Thx Conite for the answer

Posted via CB10
    02-27-18 08:03 AM
    I installed the last version of Swiss, patched, whitelisted and it opens with no problem, also logged in with the miles and more account
    02-27-18 10:08 AM
    I just tried to use my old passport and playstore started to force quit every time I opened it. I used a autoloader and started over starting with the 4.3.3, then register and then playstore but it still force quits whenever I open it
    02-27-18 03:06 PM
    I just tried to use my old passport and playstore started to force quit every time I opened it. I used a autoloader and started over starting with the 4.3.3, then register and then playstore but it still force quits whenever I open it
    Use the latest app versions. There is a Play Store build "2". Plus login 4.4.4, Play Services v11, us whitelist 1.0.0.6.

Whitelist unpatched app.

Install patched app.
    02-27-18 03:28 PM
    Use the latest app versions. There is a Play Store build "2". Plus login 4.4.4, Play Services v11, us whitelist 1.0.0.6.

Whitelist unpatched app.

Install patched app.
    I did exact that from another post. Strange. Not important anyway.
    02-27-18 03:30 PM
    Can anyone send me latest patched Uber and ola working links plzzzz
    02-28-18 02:06 AM
    Anyone knew this screen was "hidden" in our BB10 devices? I discovered yesterday tapping several times over "android version 4.3"? using the BBGID
    What exactly did you do? I opened BBGID, but I don't see any "android version 4.3" to tap on.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3057
    02-28-18 03:30 PM
    What exactly did you do? I opened BBGID, but I don't see any "android version 4.3" to tap on.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3057
    I have it in spanish but I think is.... android settings, then phone information (or something similar at the bottom of the screen and you will see the android version 4.3, tap on it several times (fast tapping)
    02-28-18 03:58 PM
9,813 ... 373374375376377 ...