So another way to restart the Android Runtime is to go to BlackBerry World, choose My World and find BlackBerry Runtime for Android. Choose open and it will reinitialize the Android runtime. So I get the green bar etc....but Pok�mon Go still won't work until a restart. I wonder what it can be? I tried clearing the cache and force stopping....what procedure does it use to grab info on pokestops and nearby pokemon??
    07-15-16 02:36 AM
    Anyone got a hot link to a patched google maps? Spanks.
    Edit found it.
    Edit edit okay who's got google maps 9.31.3 patched... I had last release.
    Like this?
    https://mega.nz/#!VtAkEBQL!wGLQOUdaT...0j2kp2nBa0jStU

It took me a long time to load the first picture of the map... but it works. Just wait a little if you don't immediately see the map.
    07-15-16 02:40 AM
    The last I had was the same. But wanted latest only have mobile!

In Squircle I Trust
    07-15-16 02:46 AM
    The last I had was the same. But wanted latest only have mobile!
    What do you mean?
    I just downloaded it from Play Store and patched it (for you...)
    07-15-16 02:52 AM
    Just a heads up to many of you having issues with pokestops and pokemon not showing up in Pokemon GO using the APK. That is not an issue that only happens on BlackBerries, it also happens on Androids using the APK install for Pokemon GO. I often have to restart my device because I'll get a blank map where I know there is a GYM or Poke-Stop

Luckily I actually only play Pokemon GO when I'm out playing my other game which is Ingress. Cobalt will the signature you added for Pokemon GO to the whitelist also work for Ingress? The only thing stopping me from going back to a BB10 device is that I can't run Ingress on it.

I love BB10 way more than my android, but my android is capable of geocaching and Ingress which are the only real apps I use on my phone besides banking apps.

Cheers,
    Tehedra
    07-15-16 03:21 AM
    hey guys ok so i did everyhting you said i must do. google account manager, GID, G+, cobalts play services and the pokemon go and it just when i reboot and put it as the first app it loads forever and does nothing is this normal or do i need anything else???
    07-15-16 04:17 AM
    thats all it does
    07-15-16 04:27 AM
    this is what it does
    07-15-16 04:31 AM
    But what I've noticed when I open apps that use Google play services it says Google play services unfortunately don't work or something o that sort? Is this the problem? Because I did everything as instructed to.
    07-15-16 04:41 AM
    please help me i have downloaded all your files but still only 1 google account manager in not installing
    07-15-16 04:46 AM
    hey guys ok so i did everyhting you said i must do. google account manager, GID, G+, cobalts play services and the pokemon go and it just when i reboot and put it as the first app it loads forever and does nothing is this normal or do i need anything else???
    This is what you should do, go here: /more-your-blackberry-10-phone-f306/how-do-i-get-pokemon-go-work-blackberry-10-a-1078858/#post12495649
    07-15-16 04:53 AM
    But what I've noticed when I open apps that use Google play services it says Google play services unfortunately don't work or something o that sort? Is this the problem? Because I did everything as instructed to.
    Did you patch the apps you're trying to run?
    07-15-16 04:54 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

I installed WhatsApp, so when I run it gives me the following information:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160715_115319.pngClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160715_115319.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	404040

May you please assist me.

Thanks in advance.
    07-15-16 04:57 AM
    All the apps are patched I use the apks from Cobalt.
    07-15-16 05:06 AM
    Everything came from Cobalts post all the apks, GID, Google account manager, G+ whitelist, pokemon go and Google play services
    07-15-16 05:16 AM
    Sergio, please write only one message.

You need to install MobileNetwork too, to enable use of 3G and 4G connection, and run G+ Whitelist after you installed Pok�mon GO.
    Run it the first time when you want, you then login with your google account, the tutorial can be made even offline so you don't need to reboot until after the professor explains what pok�-stops are.

Be patient, it could take a more then a minute to fully load the app.
    After a few seconds, the screen from black should become the Niantic and The Pok�mon Comany logo, it could stay there for a while before going to the main screen to login.
    07-15-16 05:23 AM
    OK I'll stay to one message. My mobile network is on 3G. Or is it another apk I need to download? OK so I go to Google login once it is done loading, then it starts loading with the pokeball spinning and then it says GPS not working and the pokeball just keeps spinning.
    Last edited by Sergio1997; 07-15-16 at 05:53 AM.
    07-15-16 05:40 AM
    OK I'll stay to one message. My mobile network is on 3G. Or is it another apk I need to download?
    Are you getting a spinning pokeball going round and round when trying to login with a google account? If so, delete the app and reinstall the apk. That fixed it for me.
    Some people said you couldn't use google ID because they got this, but the Pokemon Trainer option also gave me authentication error.

I'm using my Google account on a Z30 without any problem. Apart from the GPS issue which is annoying as hell. I pretty much reboot every 20-30 minutes as standard while i'm hunting as you don't always know it's broken until you reach a pokestop and get the "try again later" error.
    07-15-16 05:50 AM
    Yea I get th spinning pokeball and that's all it does.
    07-15-16 05:54 AM
    So, i made a 3 hours run with my blackberry passport in Pokemon Go.

I made some experiences with the app now:
    If you have the battery safer in the app set, there are some minor problems. Sometimes the app stucks in the black pokemon screen so you have to reboot your device. Also sometimes you can�t touch anything in the app so you could try to restart the app or reboot your device.

If the battery safer is off, the apps run a little bit better in my opinion. You can catch pokemons ect ect. for about 5-45 Minutes until you have to restart your device.

Also there are some bugs (but that have android phones to):
    App stucks if you leave a pokeball in the lower left corner; you have to restart the app.
    App stucks if you catching a pokemon (the pokeball dont show the red dot animation) --> you have to reboot (sometimes you have luck and catched the pokemon)
    After ~2.5-3 hours you have to load your phone cause the battery is empty
    One hint: Take a break @ pokestops and reboot your phone, makes the life easier then.
    I play now with 4g without any problems.
    The spinning pokeball seems to be an error of the app cause the servers are overloaded. Got this one times.

I didn�t tried to fight cause i�m lvl6 now and i�m in yellow team (not the mainstream team^^); but here are just red or blue guys with high lvl pokemons (600-1300WP)
    irwingamaral likes this.
    07-15-16 06:10 AM
    OK I'll try with battery saver mode off and see if it loads and I can get to create my char because as far as it was doing is when I chose login with Google it then has the pokeball spinning and does nothing
    07-15-16 06:15 AM
    OK I'll try with battery saver mode off and see if it loads and I can get to create my char because as far as it was doing is when I chose login with Google it then has the pokeball spinning and does nothing
    Which version are you using? I got a lot of server errors with the 0.29.0 version; after the patched 0.29.2 version this problem is solved.
    07-15-16 06:18 AM
    0.29.2 idk what's going on I followed the instructions. It just doesn't seem further than the Google login. Where I then look at a pokeball spinning forever...
    07-15-16 06:23 AM
    But did you selected your character and catched the first pok�mon?
    07-15-16 06:25 AM
    No it doesn't even take me there all it does is when press Google it then loads with a spinning pokemon ball and doesn't do anything it also then says GPS not found like to one dude that posted on #6615 it doesn't go further than that.
    07-15-16 06:34 AM
9,813 ... 269270271272273 ...