Hi Cobalt
    Firstly, thanks for everything you do for your fellow BB users! I have a Passport and successfully installed Google Play store last year following your instructions. Recently, I got frustrated as I could not run several apps as it required google play services so I found and downloaded this: Google Play services APK for Blackberry | Download Android APK GAMES & APPS for BlackBerry, for BB, curve, 8520, bold, 9300, 9900, playbook, pearl, torch, 9800, 9700, cobbler, Z10, Z3, passport, Q10

Things were not working so someone tried to help me and deleted/uninstalled the Google Play store so we could start over (we are not tech savy!). I then found your Landing Page and tried to download the 3 key apk from your share file, so I could follow your install instructions. They downloaded (and they looked funny with original file names scrambled) but nothing opened when I tried to open and install them.

Can you help? I am not sure why I cannot properly download and install your files onto my Passport.

Is there a YouTube video you recommend to follow with the required files to install Google play store and services?
    Many thanks for any help you can provide!
    Delete all of the Cobalt files and Google service files which you have installed on device.
    Make sure that you are using OS 10.3.2. And if you are on version 2876 download the runtime patch available in BBW.
    Reboot your device and READ the first page of this thread carefully.
    Download and install the essential Cobalt files from Cobalts cloud share link in to your phone and install play service patcher on your PC if you plan to use any apps with play service dependencies.

Be patient and carefully READ the instructions provided. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    v0id_walker likes this.
    06-01-16 12:26 PM
    How to download in my pc? And how to install in my phone??

Posted via CB10
    First page.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-01-16 12:27 PM
    06-02-16 07:48 AM
    Now I can't uninstall recent installed apk's.
    How to delete them?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-16 03:00 PM
    Now I can't uninstall recent installed apk's.
    How to delete them?

Posted via CB10
    This may apply to you:

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    Cuong Dang and XpseikoX like this.
    06-02-16 03:11 PM
    Delete all of the Cobalt files and Google service files which you have installed on device.
    Make sure that you are using OS 10.3.2. And if you are on version 2876 download the runtime patch available in BBW.
    Reboot your device and READ the first page of this thread carefully.
    Download and install the essential Cobalt files from Cobalts cloud share link in to your phone and install play service patcher on your PC if you plan to use any apps with play service dependencies.

Be patient and carefully READ the instructions provided. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    I'm having a similar problem downloading the 3 key apk files from Cobalt's share.
    I've read his instructions on the first page repeatedly but no dice.

On the cloud drive, the apk files there are NOT being recognised by my Passport once downloaded. Other apk files can and have been successfully installed in the past but for some reason these cannot be. When I try to click on a download to install, the error message reads something like "unable to open...", so it appears that the passport does not interpret the files as apks.

My OS is 10.3.2.2836 so I don't think I have to install a runtime fix like for .2876?
    Can anyone shed some light here? I'm so frustrated because it seems like a solution is soooo close...

Thanks in advance!!!
    06-02-16 09:11 PM
    Did you try to patch the app with Play Services Patcher? Did you set up Cobalt's stack correctly? You need to provide details so we can assess where you might have gone wrong.

Works fine for me, btw.

Attachment 400475
    I did make sure the path is correct. I also installed the patcher 1.5. Is there more information I can give you for you to assist me?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-16 09:20 PM
    Hello Community,
    I installed all what Cobalt did, to make Google Play Store Work. I thought there is no Problem with Paying something from the Google Play Store.

There is this one App Named "BodyWeight" this App is a Fitness App for Freeletics (Got it from the Google Play Store) . I wanted to try something from the Android App, that cost me only one Month, so I tried to Pay like I always did with my other Android Devices, with Google Play Balance. But it won't let me, it's Says "not eligible". Is it about the Google Play Store? Because it's not on an Android Device?

Please Help Cobalt or someone who know how to Fix it.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-02-16 09:34 PM
    I did make sure the path is correct. I also installed the patcher 1.5. Is there more information I can give you for you to assist me?

Posted via CB10
    What exactly did you do?
    06-02-16 09:36 PM
    Hello,

I'm running out BB10 10.3.2.2836, I have installed all the cobalt apks required to run google play services, however I can't manage to make the Google play games app work. It keeps giving me 'no Internet connection'. Any idea how to resolve this?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 12:08 AM
    I'm having a similar problem downloading the 3 key apk files from Cobalt's share.
    I've read his instructions on the first page repeatedly but no dice.

On the cloud drive, the apk files there are NOT being recognised by my Passport once downloaded. Other apk files can and have been successfully installed in the past but for some reason these cannot be. When I try to click on a download to install, the error message reads something like "unable to open...", so it appears that the passport does not interpret the files as apks.

My OS is 10.3.2.2836 so I don't think I have to install a runtime fix like for .2876?
    Can anyone shed some light here? I'm so frustrated because it seems like a solution is soooo close...

Thanks in advance!!!
    2836 and 2876 are the same OS...one number is the software release number the other is the OS version number.

Download the BBW android runtime fix and reboot your phone then start over as suggested.

Link for fix is in following bulletin...
    http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 12:54 AM
    Thanks! Now everything is working fine

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 02:20 AM
    Anyone else have issues setting their Play Games profile to public? Keeps resetting it back to hidden.
    06-03-16 04:26 AM
    when I open gam
    it allow to enter Id and password
    then it ask for accept t/c.
    then it shows " there is a problem to communicate with Google server"
    06-03-16 01:31 PM
    Conite I have only been following this thread for the past month or so and therefore I don't know if this has already been said or not, but thank you for trying to help so many of the forum members with the various technical challenges that frustrate some of us trying to implement Cobalt's programs.
    06-03-16 05:28 PM
    Conite I have only been following this thread for the past month or so and therefore I don't know if this has already been said or not, but thank you for trying to help so many of the forum members with the various technical challenges that frustrate some of us trying to implement Cobalt's programs.
    This is a great community, and a lot of people here dedicate their time to help others.
    Last edited by conite; 06-04-16 at 12:39 PM.
    06-03-16 05:33 PM
    Am getting these errors when trying to login to an existing account using Google Accounts.
    "Unfortunately Google Play Services Stopped working."
    I have the stable v5 installed!

Attachment 303581

Posted via CB10
    I have the same issue... did this get resolved ?
    06-04-16 07:31 AM
    Correct. Load all on your phone. This may take a while when you first select the download all option. It may not even appear to be loading at the onset. But be patient. Secondly, install all the apps one by one.

As far as patching: You need a PC and and a USB cord for the patch process. The most popular app missing Google Play services is Google Maps. So that APK which loaded on your phone find on your PC when you have hooked it up to your PC via USB. pin:2C100BF4 for more instructions. This is a simple process but it takes a while to get it together. Locate the PS Patcher. Find the folder within.....that you will run on your PC. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-16 12:37 PM
    Hey All

Got a slight issue, sorry if this has been mentioned in the thread earlier.

I am a prolific changer of bb10 handsets, I use link to restore my latest backup onto whatever handset I am using.

On my new Red PP it refuses to connect to link so I am unable to restore.

Herein lies the issue, I truly love cobalts play store. Without it on my handset it feels useless.

I have followed the usual steps and also downloaded the 3 files as I did the 1st time yet my handset just won't accept them.

Once again I am sorry if this has been discussed previously

Lee

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 08:16 AM
    Hey All

I am a prolific changer of bb10 handsets, I use link to restore my latest backup onto whatever handset I am using.

Herein lies the issue, I truly love cobalts play store. Without it on my handset it feels useless.

I have followed the usual steps and also downloaded the 3 files as I did the 1st time yet my handset just won't accept them.

Lee

Posted via CB10
    for whatever reason the phone won't see them as an apk file. Download them first to your pc, then copy them to your device. worked for me.
    06-05-16 10:18 AM
    Hey All

Lee

Posted via CB10
    If the file names don't end with .apk, just rename the file and add .apk at the end. This is a common issue and solution with the file names
    06-05-16 10:49 AM
    Hi...How do you patch Lyft?
    06-05-16 01:56 PM
    Hi...How do you patch Lyft?
    Use Play Services Patcher on your PC. Use version 1.5, turn decompile on, and insert your own Google Maps API key.
    Attachment 401516
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-05-16 02:18 PM
    Hello Cobalt,

I am not able to patch the Google Android Wear app with your patcher V1.4. It creates a 106Kb file out of 26MB file. Which fails to install.

Kindly help as I bought new Huawei watch but cant use it without the Android Wear app on Blackberry.

Thanks in advance.
    Tarun Aggarwal
    06-06-16 06:49 AM
    Hello Cobalt,

I am not able to patch the Google Android Wear app with your patcher V1.4. It creates a 106Kb file out of 26MB file. Which fails to install.

Kindly help as I bought new Huawei watch but cant use it without the Android Wear app on Blackberry.

Thanks in advance.
    Tarun Aggarwal
    Android Wear doesn't work even when patched. It can't connect.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-16 08:20 AM
9,813 ... 250251252253254 ...