Yesterday 02:04 PM
9,365 ... 224225226227228 ...
tools
    Dear Cobalt,

Can you post coc patched apk via play services patcher??? Coz I hv tried by lucky patcher.

Posted via CB10
    Even if you will have patched version game will not work anymore!!! EVERYONE WHO WANT TO PLAY CLASH OF CLANS OR CLASH ROYALE ON BB10 DEVICE need to move on there is nothing that you can do sooner or later whole thing will change over and over again new API in Google Services or something else and after some time ART in BB10 will be worthless completely with outdated version of ART. I'm disappointed also, personally using Z10 from beginning but what you can expect from a 3 years old device. This year many new phones will came out so I'm thinking about new phone don't know yet which one but probably a new iPhone 7 can be in consideration until then Z10 will be enough for daily basic task.

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    03-31-16 08:27 AM
    [WARN] Just a reminder, profanity is prohibited which includes creative misspellings to evade the language filter. Keep it clean, there are children around. If you have to work at swearing, don't bother hitting the post button. [/WARN]
    03-31-16 10:14 AM
    Awesome

Posted from BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2 ( OS10.3.22813)
    03-31-16 10:45 AM
    Maps integration has been removed and is no longer accessible. See Cobalts post #5574.

Sine stercore tauri
    It would be nice to have an option in the Google patcher to insert a custom key for Google maps so each individual can manage their own keys and choose which apps they wish to use them on.
    gfondeur and DreadPirateRegan like this.
    03-31-16 11:18 AM
    You didn't perchance attempt to update your patched application did you?

Sine stercore tauri
    Do you mean the regular Uber app or Uber eats? I actually just installed the regular Uber app from the Google Play store and it works fine (including the map). I haven't updated the Uber Eats app since patching it.

I know that I could probably install a previous version of the Uber app (from before they removed the ability to order Uber Eats directly from the Uber app), but every so often Uber de-supports their old app versions so I was hoping to be able to just use the standard Uber app and only have to patch the Uber eats app, if possible.

I guess that's not in the cards (although I'm still somewhat confused as to why the map works in the Uber app but doesn't work in the Uber Eats app). Anyway, thanks for your help.
    03-31-16 11:51 AM
    Dear Cobalt,

Can you post coc patched apk via play services patcher??? Coz I hv tried by lucky patcher.

Posted via CB10
    https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B5CBZ...xport=download
    Link from:-
    www.cocland.com

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 01:29 PM
    Hey cobalt do u know anything about dis my z10 resolution has changed a lot in every app
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160331_234433.png

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 02:16 PM
    Wht do you mean reload?now my os 10.3.1.1779.

Posted via CB10
    If you installed the BBW android runtime patch on any OS apart from 2876 you will possibly have problems with your Android installs.
    To correct that issue( assuming you did install the BBW fix) you will need to correct your runtime...a reload might help.
    Read Cobalts link on "android run time analysis" which was provided to you in an earlier post.
    03-31-16 02:46 PM
    Lusitano/do you hv pic/screenshot.side bar?reload?

Posted via CB10
    No pics...you need to use BBLINK , Sachesi or an autoloader on your PC to reload or sideload.
    03-31-16 02:54 PM
    Hello sir please provide any solution for facebook now it's not working on BlackBerry classic

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 03:20 PM
    Hello sir please provide any solution for facebook now it's not working on BlackBerry classic

Posted via CB10
    Just update through BBW, which sets up the mobile website. Or use Face10.
    03-31-16 03:31 PM
    Hi, new here. I've been struggling with this whole google play services and patching apps and stuff but i finally did it. I just wanted it for the android wear app. But now instead of the lack of google play services pop up, when i open android wear it says something like this: ( I have my language set in spanish so i'll try to translate as acurate as possible) "enable the Google app in settings. Afterwars, reopen Android Wear".... Any help to get rid of it and be able to use the app will be much appreciated!
    03-31-16 10:30 PM
    Hi, new here. I've been struggling with this whole google play services and patching apps and stuff but i finally did it. I just wanted it for the android wear app. But now instead of the lack of google play services pop up, when i open android wear it says something like this: ( I have my language set in spanish so i'll try to translate as acurate as possible) "enable the Google app in settings. Afterwars, reopen Android Wear".... Any help to get rid of it and be able to use the app will be much appreciated!
    No one has got Android Wear to work, despite patching.
    03-31-16 11:46 PM

I guess that's not in the cards (although I'm still somewhat confused as to why the map works in the Uber app but doesn't work in the Uber Eats app). Anyway, thanks for your help.
    I'm going to hazard a guess.
    It's my understanding that Uber sources several maps e.g. google, Tom-tom etc, hence the map accessibility with Uber alone. It's possible that UberEats is strictly Google sourced and that may preclude its use...just my shot in the dark.
    04-01-16 12:21 AM
    I read in another crackberry thread this guys who was able to pair an android wear smart watch to blackberry 10 through the android wear app, though with some limitations....
    04-01-16 01:27 AM
    Plss help my z10 speaker R well working but when a phone call comes it is fully silent I hv tried changing audio profiles and ringtone increasing phone volume and media volume no effect plss help

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 08:07 AM
    Plss help my z10 speaker R well working but when a phone call comes it is fully silent I hv tried changing audio profiles and ringtone increasing phone volume and media volume no effect plss help

Posted via CB10
    Sound like a hardware issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 08:13 AM
    I read in another crackberry thread this guys who was able to pair an android wear smart watch to blackberry 10 through the android wear app, though with some limitations....
    Then my suggestions is to go to that thread and find out how that person did it.
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-01-16 08:13 AM
    Hey guys, so I've upgrade to a passport and it seems like when I download the apps and patch them, some don't work on my passport. They won't even install, one for example is google maps.

Posted with my Passport SE
    04-01-16 11:53 AM
    This isthe screen shot
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160401_115322.png

04-01-16 11:53 AM
    Hey guys, so I've upgrade to a passport and it seems like when I download the apps and patch them, some don't work on my passport. They won't even install, one for example is google maps.

Google maps should work..not all apps will but that is one that does.

How did you patch it?
    04-01-16 11:55 AM
    This isthe screen shot
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160401_115322.png 
Views:	1434 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	395875

Have you enabled "install apps from other sources" in your main Settings?
    04-01-16 11:56 AM
    Yes ihave enabled that option. I have other apps already on. I patch with patcher and it goes into my phone, I'm connected via WiFi. I look for the patched version and download but I get that messgae

04-01-16 12:10 PM
    It seems that a lot of the ones I'm tryingto patch aren't working

04-01-16 12:12 PM
    Is your phone running OS 10.3.2.2876?
    This thread might help you:
    OS 10.3.2.2876 Android Runtime analysis
    04-01-16 12:25 PM
9,365 ... 224225226227228 ...