I followed all the instructions and installed play store, YouTube and Google photos app on mine and my wife's Z10.

Everything is working fine on both the devices except YouTube is not playing video on my z10 stl100-1. I tried removing and reinstalling it again but still patched version is not playing video. It allows me to like,search, check comments but not playing video I'm clueless now

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 11:04 AM
    I followed all the instructions and installed play store, YouTube and Google photos app on mine and my wife's Z10.

Everything is working fine on both the devices except YouTube is not playing video on my z10 stl100-1. I tried removing and reinstalling it again but still patched version is not playing video. It allows me to like,search, check comments but not playing video I'm clueless now

Posted via CB10
    I think this is a STL100-1 issue. A lot of people with that model seem to have that problem.
    02-09-16 11:08 AM
    Kitkat started appearing on Android devices early in 2014 - too late for BB10's 10.3.X which came out in beta in March of 2014.
    Does that mean that blackberry 10 will never get kitkat? I really wanted to run microsoft apps word excel and powerpoint on my passport.
    02-09-16 11:43 AM
    Does that mean that blackberry 10 will never get kitkat? I really wanted to run microsoft apps word excel and powerpoint on my passport.
    I'm guessing it's pretty unlikely to see an update.
    rajdon82 likes this.
    02-09-16 11:49 AM
    Unlikely. As a matter of fact, the only statement BlackBerry HAS ever made on the subject is that it will specifically NOT update the Runtime in 10.3.3.
    gfondeur and rajdon82 like this.
    02-09-16 11:50 AM
    I think this is a STL100-1 issue. A lot of people with that model seem to have that problem.
    It's lost cause? Or should I just keep trying it?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 12:48 PM
    It's lost cause? Or should I just keep trying it?

Posted via CB10
    Why not use Supertube? It's native, and allows you to sign in to a youtube account.
    Last edited by conite; 02-09-16 at 05:57 PM.
    02-09-16 01:01 PM
    Already using fasttube for more than a year . It's just having YouTube official app feels good

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 05:30 PM
    I load the play store to my silver BB , everything working so smooth but there's a game ''Last Empire War Z'' and its a very popular game , when try to play this game , it's freezing to much.Is anyone has an idea about how i can solve this problem cause i would like to play this game too much
    02-10-16 02:15 AM
    Im Using BlackBerry Z10 With OS 10.3.2.24. Downloaded all Google and BlackBerry app for Google Play store and Google Play Services whenever I open any app Google Services errors pops up. Please can anyone help me with proper Google Play Services version. Its frustrating!!!
    Sorry about the other pic lol..

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 390772
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img-20150312-wa000.jpg  
    02-10-16 03:46 AM
    Im Using BlackBerry Z10 With OS 10.3.2.24. Downloaded all Google and BlackBerry app for Google Play store and Google Play Services whenever I open any app Google Services errors pops up. Please can anyone help me with proper Google Play Services version. Its frustrating!!!
    Sorry about the other pic lol..

Posted via CB10
    Did you patch your app with Play Services Patcher on your PC? That goes hand-in-hand with Cobalt's modified Google Play Services.
    02-10-16 06:57 AM
    I've updated the Google Play apks from this post but there are 2 apps that still do not work properly from Google Play: Google Play Music (replaced Songza on Jan 31) and PC Plus. All other apps I have still function properly without any errors.
    02-10-16 09:35 AM
    I've updated the Google Play apks from this post but there are 2 apps that still do not work properly from Google Play: Google Play Music (replaced Songza on Jan 31) and PC Plus. All other apps I have still function properly without any errors.
    Play Music works just fine after patching. I use it all the time on my Passport.
    02-10-16 11:14 AM
    Does anyone know if the new runtime patch from BlackBerry World is working?

Posted via CB10
    CyberMan2013 likes this.
    02-10-16 06:17 PM
    Does anyone know if the new runtime patch from BlackBerry World is working?

Posted via CB10
    Oops! Just saw that in the other thread. Going to give that a try.
    02-10-16 06:21 PM
    PC Plus works when it's patched here is the thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058953

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12251848

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 07:22 PM
    Got the latest version of ART and reinstalled the play store and yet apps that I don't have installed are still showing up to be updated, I guess BlackBerry still hasn't fixed the issue with the latest version?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 09:00 PM
    Got the latest version of ART and reinstalled the play store and yet apps that I don't have installed are still showing up to be updated, I guess BlackBerry still hasn't fixed the issue with the latest version?

Posted via CB10
    You still have to delete the apps though - it's just that now you CAN.
    02-10-16 09:16 PM
    Thank you spiculated!
    02-10-16 10:07 PM
    When can we get newer versions of all Google Apps?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 11:38 PM
    Guys I see there are a lot of information to take in here. I just got a new BlackBerry Passport. Can someone, anyone please send me a step by step rundown of the things to do or download and the links to get Google services running Properly on this phone please. I plead with for guys for that pls. I just need the normal, regular google play services that works all the time. That's all I need.

Many many thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 05:09 AM
    Guys I see there are a lot of information to take in here. I just got a new BlackBerry Passport. Can someone, anyone please send me a step by step rundown of the things to do or download and the links to get Google services running Properly on this phone please. I plead with for guys for that pls. I just need the normal, regular google play services that works all the time. That's all I need.

Many many thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    Just read the first post in this thread and the other threads by Cobalt. Always read the first posts, follow the instructions, then ask questions in the appropriate thread.
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-11-16 05:22 AM
    I have tried to get to the first post guy. I do I precisely get to the first post please. There have been so many post no up of the first post.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 05:26 AM
    I have tried to get to the first post guy. I do I precisely get to the first post please. There have been so many post no up of the first post.

Posted via CB10
    Post #1 will have the step by step guide you are asking for. Take your time and follow the instructions exactly and you'll have this working. As for having Play Services that is working perfectly all the time, that won't happen. You will have something that works well and does a good enough job most of the time, but it can't be perfect on BB10. The only seamless Play Services are on android devices.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    gfondeur and CyberMan2013 like this.
    02-11-16 05:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    Huh? You don't know how to get to the first post of this thread and others?
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-11-16 06:15 AM
9,813 ... 187188189190191 ...