Just updating that this issue persists in the latest version as well.
    Sal, I read that you and some others are suffering this problem. I get the automatic Google Play services download the first time when I did a new install of Google Play Store. After that it never pops up again.

How often does it happen on your device? It it on every launch, once a day or once a week? I could blacklist this file in Playstore, this would block the update intent permanently. But before doing that, I want to understand why it happens. Thanks for any feedback.
    11-05-14 03:24 AM
    Same problem as Sal.It happens when I reboot. Also GPS service stops running frequently (notification) .and I have always the problem that's impossible to load a new application through GPStore (error RP7)

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 09:24 AM
    Please I need a link to download Google play services, on my BlackBerry z10

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 10:32 AM
    Anyone please upload the new play store downloader in other cloud services like Bitscasa etc

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1016
    11-05-14 11:32 AM
    Sal, I read that you and some others are suffering this problem. I get the automatic Google Play services download the first time when I did a new install of Google Play Store. After that it never pops up again.

How often does it happen on your device? It it on every launch, once a day or once a week? I could blacklist this file in Playstore, this would block the update intent permanently. But before doing that, I want to understand why it happens. Thanks for any feedback.
    With the previous version of play store downloader, it was a daily occurrence. I'll keep an eye out to see how often it happens with this version. So far it's only happened once. And that one time was after a reboot, as another user mentioned.
    11-05-14 04:21 PM
    Hi cobalt, this gsf apk is for all devices? I can't install it, iget an error.
    11-05-14 09:45 PM
    Is the Play Store Downloader same as Snap? I mean, can it download the "extra files" of large apps (I'm referring to the "obb" files) just like play store on an android device?
    11-06-14 12:26 AM
    Is the Play Store Downloader same as Snap? I mean, can it download the "extra files" of large apps (I'm referring to the "obb" files) just like play store on an android device?
    Sorry no.
    11-06-14 04:15 AM
    Thanks bud!! So glad that Google Maps fully works now. It was absolutely irritating that I couldn't save locations before, now I can

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 04:42 AM
    Can you please STOP using Mega? It's next to impossible to download from mega on the phone.

Also my android notifications don't open anymore. Any way to fix?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 05:17 AM
    Seems like an awful lot of work to get Google Play working on a BlackBerry device. I think I'll stick to Snap, and Mobogenie. Much simpler.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 07:03 AM
    i get this error when i try to download, what am i doing wrong? i used the share button on playstore but install button won't trigger the playstore.downloader.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20141106_135421.png
    11-06-14 07:09 AM
    i get this error when i try to download, what am i doing wrong? i used the share button on playstore but install button won't trigger the playstore.downloader.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141106_135421.png 
Views:	3582 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	312524
    Change your gsf id. In the options menu in the play store downloader app.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1016
    bluepearls likes this.
    11-06-14 07:35 AM
    Can you please STOP using Mega? It's next to impossible to download from mega on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry for any inconvenience with mega, but I can not handle multiple downloading sites, it's simply to much effort to update the files on all shares.

Just download the mega app from playstore. It will handle all downloads perfectly, even on your blackberry.
    moody, Furell and Ginowine like this.
    11-06-14 07:45 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141106_135421.png 
Views:	3582 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	312524
    santhoshmanikandan already answered this, it's either a wrong GSF-ID or wrong credentials (Login/Password). And remember, that if you have installed the patched version of Google Play store you can press the INSTALL button in button to invoke the download. So no need to press the SHARE button.
    bluepearls likes this.
    11-06-14 07:47 AM
    Seems like an awful lot of work to get Google Play working on a BlackBerry device. I think I'll stick to Snap, and Mobogenie. Much simpler.

Posted via CB10
    It's just a simple one time setup:

1. Install Google Login
    2. Install patched Google Play Store
    3. Install Play Store downloader and configure your GSF-ID

But if you feel comfortable with Snap or Mobo you should stick with that.
    bluepearls likes this.
    11-06-14 07:50 AM
    Gameloft games now download the "extra files (obb)" without error (eg. You need Google play services to play this app). Thanks Cobalt!
    11-06-14 10:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    It works quite well, you just need the mega app from bbw.
    11-06-14 11:56 AM
    Here we have an updated version of the Google services Framework (GSF). Requires cobalt.blackberry.AndroidID package to be installed.

I did some testing with the latest versions of Google Drive and Google Mail and it seems to work without crashing. Google Play services 6.1 must be installed though.

Google Services Framework (GSF) v3

Blackberry Android ID Settings
    11-06-14 12:58 PM
    Here we have an updated version of the Google services Framework (GSF). Requires cobalt.blackberry.AndroidID package to be installed.

I did some testing with the latest versions of Google Drive and Google Mail and it seems to work without crashing. Google Play services 6.1 must be installed though.

Thanks for all the hardwork, Cobalt.

I was wondering if you could probably over the weekend update the OP with all the new things that you have worked on. I go to OP often to see the whole picture and it explains it quite nicely. So, if you could post the links and info of the recent work there it would be a lot easier for someone like me to know what I need to install in order to properly run the apps that I use..

Thanks again..

Posted via CB10
    dphamsa likes this.
    11-06-14 02:56 PM
    Will do. The tread posts are just to share progress. When it's ready for prime time it goes on the first post.
    slotime and annon91221 like this.
    11-06-14 03:01 PM
    Would just like to say thank you for the time and effort you've put into your Google Apps.

Thanks!
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    11-06-14 05:42 PM
    With the previous version of play store downloader, it was a daily occurrence. I'll keep an eye out to see how often it happens with this version. So far it's only happened once. And that one time was after a reboot, as another user mentioned.
    Just an update on this... I can confirm this impromptu update is still a daily occurrence for me.
    11-06-14 08:23 PM
    How do I delete an older version of google play services

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 11:21 PM

What about google +? does it work?
    11-07-14 12:57 AM
9,813 ... 1314151617 ...