Now work gmaps i have the same message but if i put a destination work!

Inviato dal mio Passport utilizzando Tapatalk
    09-03-15 12:53 PM
    Hi, Do I have to update the files in mi phone everytime you updated them in this post?
    09-03-15 02:40 PM
    Having some issues with google maps on the pasport (tried both the latest version and 9.9.0). The rest of my play services/whitelist/account setup seems fine for other apps/games:
    -If i gmaps patch the app, sign in works fine and i can get my starred locations, but gps doesn't work.
    -If i just install gmaps without patching, location works fine but sign in always fails.

Not sure if i'm missing something.
    09-03-15 06:56 PM
    yes is installed because i have installa the google play store!
    Did you follow the direction on the first page?
    gfondeur likes this.
    09-03-15 07:49 PM
    Having some issues with google maps on the pasport (tried both the latest version and 9.9.0). The rest of my play services/whitelist/account setup seems fine for other apps/games:
    -If i gmaps patch the app, sign in works fine and i can get my starred locations, but gps doesn't work.
    -If i just install gmaps without patching, location works fine but sign in always fails.

Not sure if i'm missing something.
    What method did you use to patch GMaps?

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    09-04-15 03:00 AM
    Please let me know how to check whether android apps depend on google play services? Anyone can play the game Pirate Kings by using all Cobalt's methods?
    09-04-15 04:20 AM
    google fit using play service 7.8.99 does not fully work. lots of issues reported on google forums site.
    i went back 7.5.7.4 everything started working again

just FYI to those that are using it.

thx
    09-04-15 07:16 AM
    google fit using play service 7.8.99 does not fully work. lots of issues reported on google forums site.
    i went back 7.5.7.4 everything started working again

just FYI to those that are using it.

thx
    Maybe Play Services 8.1 performs better. Up this weekend.
    gfondeur and noemi-abril like this.
    09-04-15 07:40 AM
    Hi thanks for the nice post and great work.
    I am sure it's working for others from the comments.

DL 432 but cannot installed on BlackBerry Passport which has 10.3OS.

Kindly adv what I did wrong.
    I can see BlackBerry Google I'd icon on my list. When I run it it says account manager not found.

Thanks in adv. Pls help
    Niaz
    09-04-15 07:48 AM
    Hi thanks for the nice post and great work.
    I am sure it's working for others from the comments.

DL 432 but cannot installed on BlackBerry Passport which has 10.3OS.

Kindly adv what I did wrong.
    I can see BlackBerry Google I'd icon on my list. When I run it it says account manager not found.

Thanks in adv. Pls help
    Niaz
    Well, did you install the account manager app from the first post?
    Bbnivende likes this.
    09-04-15 08:27 AM
    I did not succeed with Google maps. GMaps patcher 1.3.1 produces maps with login OK, but GPS localization does not work (somebody had the same result). [Decompiling without resources - classes only, Google Play services dependencies are fixed]. Lucky Patcher produces app with message "Unfortunately, google maps stopped to work."; and it is immediately closed. It is the same for fresh and 4 months old version of gmaps. Device BB Q5, SW 10.3.1.1779.
    Has anybody succeeded with gmaps and in which way, please?
    Last edited by Michal7; 09-04-15 at 09:59 AM.
    09-04-15 08:43 AM
    Cobalt did u have a download link for BlackBerry Id 2.1 and previous Google Play services before current version? Or somebody else? I Found a serious bug in new versions I don't know exactly where is issue need to test it but bug prevent applications to use Google Maps, Google Maps as application itself working fine but other application when they try to use data from GM just freeze and didn't load a map. I did a clean install on a 2 z10 with clean os 10.3.2 with same results, on a previous versions this was working fine. My point is if u update BlackBerry id and Google services from previous versions to current you will not notice that because something in code stay correct but if you delete everything and do a clean install Cobalt magic with latest version u will have issue I described above.

Posted via CB10

EDIT:

Uff I find out ******* issue omg it takes like 4-5 days wiping my device to clean os, installing Cobalt Magic apks all over again.

1. I decided to delete all new versions from my device.
    2. I search forum for previous BlackBerry id 2.1.1 and Google Play services 7.5.71 , Google Play Games 3.0.11, I installed it with latest version of Google Maps 9.14.0.
    3. First run on Google Maps shows at welcome screen a information I didn't see with new versions of Cobalt Magic asking me if I allow to store my location using maps I click on " yes I'm in". And in that point I knew it's gonna work.
    4. I added application Envelo to whitelist
    5. Application Envelo start to show map using Google Maps and show local post offices.
    6. Also my banking app shows map using Google maps and show local cash machines.

So I found out many people didn't even notice that because they usually just update Google Play services and other apks and if you do that maps still works in applications.

But if you do a clean install of all apks with latest version issue appear.

Another story is a latest blackberry I'd 2.2 first login need to be with WiFi on don't know why.
    Tested on 3 different blackberry devices.

NOTE : after updating Google play services and other apks to latest everything still working fine and map load as it should.

Cobalt try to remove everything from your phone and do a new installation with latest version what you provided in first post, then install Google Maps and then try any application using Google Maps for example banking app or other. What you will see is a blank screen without map.

I'm on 99% sure it's something wrong with Google Play Services. But if you install previous version and then update to latest something in code stay correct and everything works.

First Screenshot is with clean installation of latest Cobalt Magic didn't load map.

Second Screenshot with previous version mentioned above and updated to latest works perfect and load map.

Attachment 369818
    Attachment 369819
    Last edited by pstocks; 09-04-15 at 02:00 PM.
    grahamf likes this.
    09-04-15 11:10 AM
    So here a feedback about your findings:

1. Blackberry Google ID: There is no change in the connectivity process. The problem that need WiFi to check-in is because your device is configured that way. I can login with Mobile data only without any problem. Check your connectivity settings and turn on all data connections.
    2. Play Services indeed has changes in the maps part. The maps key is no longer spoofed. To make maps working with newer GPS releases, you'll have to patch the app with GMAPS patcher. Do NOT use Lucky Patcher. Be sure that decompile resources option is turned ON
    09-04-15 04:42 PM
    So here a feedback about your findings:

1. Blackberry Google ID: There is no change in the connectivity process. The problem that need WiFi to check-in is because your device is configured that way. I can login with Mobile data only without any problem. Check your connectivity settings and turn on all data connections.
    2. Play Services indeed has changes in the maps part. The maps key is no longer spoofed. To make maps working with newer GPS releases, you'll have to patch the app with GMAPS patcher. Do NOT use Lucky Patcher. Be sure that decompile resources option is turned ON
    1. Blackberry I'd 2.1.1 I can log in via mobile network without any changes in my mobile, 2.2 gives login : null via mobile network but when connected to WiFi check in without problem.( I checked that on my z10, my wife z10 and my father) there is no coincidence
    So how to explain that? No changes was made in settings.

2. I was talking about fully patched Google Maps via Gmaps Patcher , application by it self works good I can use my places I see my profile as is signed by account, but other application which use data from Google Maps didn't load map I give up don't know how to explain it. Anyway I found better solution for it, in previous version you whitelisted all Google Apps and other like clash of clans by default that we don't need to whitelisted again, but in last version of Google Play services, Google Maps is not whitelisted by default anymore or I forgot I added before don't know that for sure. When you do a clean install whitelisted apps are gone. That's why maybe apps didn't load map because map wasn't whitelisted.

Now everything works with Google Maps whitelisted.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 05:04 PM
    I don't know if you realize that Hangouts works on A LOT of other devices, not just GOOGLE's, right? What I know for sure is that Hangouts WILL NOT WORK on POS devices. And you can be damn sure that my next device won't be a POS device!!!
    Don't let the door hit you on your face on your way out
    09-04-15 05:18 PM
    Finally got Netflix working on Chromecast thanks to Gmaps Patcher and Cobalt's Whitelist. Major thanks. Now my Note2 can go into the drawer of retired phones.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    What Cobalt packages and Netflix version you got working with Chromecast? I am able to config the Chromecast with a patched version, but my patched Netflix doesn't see it.

Any idea?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 12:10 AM
    Did you follow the direction on the first page?
    Yess, and i have the message:
    Impossibile to contact your Google account
    But if i write a destination work!

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150905_092026.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150905_092112.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150905_092022.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20150905_092016.png

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 02:21 AM
    Latest Google Maps Patched!

https://mega.co.nz/#!GMg2AT5T!NmKhzy...M6G32hdGNqEmcU

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 10:01 AM
    Latest Google Maps Patched!

https://mega.co.nz/#!GMg2AT5T!NmKhzy...M6G32hdGNqEmcU

Posted via CB10
    My Z10 would not open the above APK. Do we have to uninstall what we had ? thanks
    09-05-15 01:16 PM
    Try this instead! com.google.android.apps.maps-patched.apk
    09-05-15 02:06 PM
    09-05-15 02:12 PM
    please i try to download google play services with all the ways and i failed even i took the links and download throw mobile and web browse and don't installe pleas help
    09-05-15 02:47 PM
    Kudos this version works with login and gps!

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 02:56 PM
    please i try to download google play services with all the ways and i failed even i took the links and download throw mobile and web browse and don't installe pleas help
    Follow the direction from the first page.
    09-05-15 03:18 PM
    i try to open the link in the first page not found what to do ?and i oready have google id and google app store only app service is unable to download ???????????????
    09-05-15 03:37 PM
9,813 ... 116117118119120 ...