A bit of a weird one this. It wasn't in my list of available/installed/updates apps. I searched Crackberry for a link to BBW and found it and downloaded it without issue.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...tent/34531895/

Posted via CB10
    That is odd indeed. All previously paid apps should be listed in BBW/My World/My Apps and Games/Available.
    11-19-18 08:30 AM
    That is odd indeed. All previously paid apps should be listed in BBW/My World/My Apps and Games/Available.
    I don't understand this either but I am pleased to have it back. I wonder if the dev tried to make it the paid version free and some how it ended up unavailable to all.

It would be interesting to see if Mauri5io can download it from that link.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-18 08:41 AM
    I just did so it's good. . I don't use it so will uninstall again, lol.

edit: so I uninstalled then checked My World/available and it does show up. I had never previously installed it as I don't watch YouTube.

p.s. sorry for hijacking thread!
    11-19-18 08:46 AM
    It worked! thanks

PS: I can't use paid features
    11-19-18 10:27 AM
    It worked! thanks

Probably the best you are going to get, but will be a massive improvement on an Android app on your phone in terms of performance and resource usage

Posted via CB10
    11-19-18 10:45 AM
    anyone else got few days ago a whatsapp ad saying to update it (I have 2.18.191 last one working for videocall) to the latest in 30 days or will stop working?
    11-20-18 10:45 AM
    Hi. I'll try to clarify better ...

My Passport is running all the features of OS 10. The problem is Android (Cobalt) that has stopped working fully.

So I used the standard cleaner. Going back to the factory settings, but it did not work: Cobalt's apk's, Android installation, still do not open.

I installed the BB drivers and tried the autoloader. An error message has appeared. I'm suspecting that it was Windows from my computer (sky / clound computing).

Tomorrow I'll see if I get a new try on another more conventional PC. And I come back here to tell you if it worked.
    The autoloader worked when I tried it on another PC. Everything leads one to believe that it was Windows bundling in the cloud computer.

Android from Cobalt and apks from the Play Store are back to normal. Thank you all for your help.
    11-20-18 01:51 PM
    It worked! thanks

Hey Mauri5io,

What features can't you use? I've been in touch with the SuperTube developer and can pass on some requests/issues if you like.

P.S. The dev had pulled SuperTube for a while to try to fix some issues with videos. Glad it's back!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-18 04:08 PM
    Hey Mauri5io,

What features can't you use? I've been in touch with the SuperTube developer and can pass on some requests/issues if you like.

P.S. The dev had pulled SuperTube for a while to try to fix some issues with videos. Glad it's back!

Posted via CB10
    Those features between ( ) that requires full version
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20181121_002710.jpg  
    11-20-18 07:21 PM
    Those features between ( ) that requires full version
    Does signing in with your Google account have no effect? I don't use YouTube with an account but that's the prompt I'm getting.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-18 07:30 PM
    Does signing in with your Google account have no effect? I don't use YouTube with an account but that's the prompt I'm getting.

Posted via CB10
    Already signed in!, will log off/log in just in case
    11-21-18 04:52 AM
    It's been a while but I've decided to give the Cobalt solution a go again.

On this thread there are TWO file download sources. I used the Swiss one but that has old versions of Google Play Store and Google Settings! This meant that the Play Store wouldn't work for me

Just posting this as a warning to others to stick to the MEGA sources to make sure you get the build 2 f the Play Store and Play Servies v. 11.
    Last edited by jamescarruthers; 11-22-18 at 05:19 AM.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    11-22-18 04:49 AM
    @Cobalt232
    Hi. Please update com.google.android.gms
    11-27-18 07:52 AM
    SWEET BABY JESUS OKAY YESSSSSSS

First of all, a huge, huge THANK YOU to Cobalt232, mods, and the CB community for all the blood, sweat, and tears poured into this.

I was having trouble with logging into the Google BlackBerry ID thing--Step 3
    (all instructions are on Page 1 in this thread---->https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...ort=1543810046). If you're having trouble there too and this error message comes up:

"Error by Registration [ACCOUNT MANAGER REFUSED TOKEN REQUEST]"

Try skipping Step 3 and doing Step 4. The come back to Step 3. At least that worked for me. I tried this after reading a few of Cobalt232's replies

Thank you again!
    12-03-18 04:47 AM
    Google PlayStore doesn't work. Everytime i open it, it says "Google PlayStore stop working"
    And i follow every processor. i install Google account first, then Blackberry Google ID and at thé end Google playstore.
    02-24-19 05:36 AM
    Hello, thank you for this amazing project.
    Is it possibile to know which are the apk's that I have to install (and the correct installation order) so that I could then install patched applications without getting the message "Unable to install this app"?

This is what I did so far:
    1. installed com.google.android.gms-11.3.02-cobalt
    2. installed com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt and login with my Google credentials
    3. installed cobalt.blackberry.googleid-2.8 and registered my device

Then I tried to see if it worked: I downloaded telegram 5.5.0 (variant 15450) and patched it using PS_Patcher-1.6. But then I got the "Unable to install this app" message.
    What else should I install to solve the problem?
    Thank you so much.
    I have a Q10 with software release 10.3.3.2137.
    05-01-19 10:06 AM
    Compatible telegram version is still back in 5.0.1

Posted via CB10
    05-01-19 10:48 AM
    Is it possibile to know which are the apk's that I have to install (and the correct installation order) so that I could then install patched applications without getting the message "Unable to install this app"?

2. installed com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt and login with my Google credentials

Then I tried to see if it worked: I downloaded telegram 5.5.0 (variant 15450) and patched it using PS_Patcher-1.6. But then I got the "Unable to install this app" message.
    Thank you so much.
    You didn't install the Play Store com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt-build2.apk

As for patching an app and it working... have you confirmed it works with BB10 after patching?

My experience with Telegram and BB10 ended with Telegram X.... is that not working?
    05-01-19 10:53 AM

Thank you so much.
    You don't need any of the Cobalt stack to use Telegram. Several versions work with absolutely no additional workarounds. Lots of threads here on CB discussing this. I use Telegram straight from the F-Droid app store.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-19 11:02 AM
    You didn't install the Play Store com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt-build2.apk

As for patching an app and it working... have you confirmed it works with BB10 after patching?

My experience with Telegram and BB10 ended with Telegram X.... is that not working?
    Thanks for reply.
    I chose Telegram just to do a test (I already have telegram foss 5.4.0), but I would like to install other apps such as chrome and youtube vanced.
    Are you saying that if I install the play store, the problem "Unable to install this app" will be solved?
    05-01-19 05:18 PM
    You don't need any of the Cobalt stack to use Telegram. Several versions work with absolutely no additional workarounds. Lots of threads here on CB discussing this. I use Telegram straight from the F-Droid app store.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for reply, yes I have telegram FOSS 5.4.0 too, I tried installing the original telegram just to do a test and see if the google apps workaround by cobalt had been installed succesfully.
    But I would like to install other apps such as chrome and youtube vanced.
    What else should I do after those 3 steps I wrote before?
    05-01-19 05:20 PM
    Thanks for reply, yes I have telegram FOSS 5.4.0 too, I tried installing the original telegram just to do a test and see if the google apps workaround by cobalt had been installed succesfully.
    But I would like to install other apps such as chrome and youtube vanced.
    What else should I do after those 3 steps I wrote before?
    I'm not even sure if Cobalt's works properly anymore, but I can assure you that Chrome will be brutal on your Q10 and I don't think YT vanced will even work no matter what you do. Keep in mind that your Q10 is just too old (4.3 android runtime) to install many of these modern android apk's. My advice is to forget about Chrome entirely and just use YT. If you want an android browser try Kiwi.

Posted via CB10
    lucarossisp likes this.
    05-01-19 06:11 PM
    I'm not even sure if Cobalt's works properly anymore, but I can assure you that Chrome will be brutal on your Q10 and I don't think YT vanced will even work no matter what you do. Keep in mind that your Q10 is just too old (4.3 android runtime) to install many of these modern android apk's. My advice is to forget about Chrome entirely and just use YT. If you want an android browser try Kiwi.

Posted via CB10
    I downloaded the versions 4.1+ of chrome, opera and youtube vanced, they were succesfully installed but when I open them, they crash. Opera mini does work, but it does not support extension. Firefox does work and supports extensions, but it is slow on my Q10 and so I'm looking for a liteweight browser which supports chrome or firefox extensions. Do you know one?
    EDIT i'm trying kiwi
    05-01-19 06:29 PM
    I downloaded the versions 4.1+ of chrome, opera and youtube vanced, they were succesfully installed but when I open them, they crash. Opera mini does work, but it does not support extension. Firefox does work and supports extensions, but it is slow on my Q10 and so I'm looking for a liteweight browser which supports chrome or firefox extensions. Do you know one?
    EDIT i'm trying kiwi
    You will find ALL browsers slow in comparison to virtually any android or apple device. I believe FireFox version 57? Is one of the best versions but there is a thread here on CB about Firefox on BB10 devices. Someone will correct me if I am wrong on the version. I use Kiwi or sometimes BEOL on my Passport but that is quicker than your Q10. Still barely tolerable for me so your Q10 is going to require patience.

Posted via CB10
    lucarossisp likes this.
    05-01-19 06:57 PM
    You will find ALL browsers slow in comparison to virtually any android or apple device. I believe FireFox version 57? Is one of the best versions but there is a thread here on CB about Firefox on BB10 devices. Someone will correct me if I am wrong on the version. I use Kiwi or sometimes BEOL on my Passport but that is quicker than your Q10. Still barely tolerable for me so your Q10 is going to require patience.

Posted via CB10
    Oh i tried kiwi and it is fastwer than firefox, thank you so much, it also supports chrome extension, this is what i was looking for. Many thanks ^^
    brookie229 likes this.
    05-01-19 07:25 PM
9,813 ... 382383384385386 ...