When I updated the Google Login v. 4.3.3 to the version 4.4.4, I did not login again. Should I re- log in again and re-register with the BlackBerry Google ID v.2.8? Could that be the cause of Googleplay Music app not opening and be like connecting forever and stuck at the initial phase ( with the Playmusic icon in the middle of the screen connecting forever)?
    Google playstore works fine and also I can go the "music" tab and open my music fine. That is the only way I can get the Google Playmusic to connect fine.( it can open just fine when I open it from within Playstore.)

Posted via CB10
    You don't need to login and register again, no.
    11-27-17 10:08 AM
    Hello, can someone patch the latest uber app for those who have no idea on how to patch apps. Please fam. Blessings
    here is the answer https://forums.crackberry.com/androi.../#post13080896
    11-27-17 10:59 AM
    You don't need to login and register again, no.
    Don't we not even need 4.3 anymore if using all the newest files? Or do we still need to go from 4.3 to 4.4? I'll need to be doing it again myself shortly..

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    11-27-17 02:16 PM
    Don't we not even need 4.3 anymore if using all the newest files? Or do we still need to go from 4.3 to 4.4? I'll need to be doing it again myself shortly..

Still easier to start with 4.3 and then update after Play Services is installed.

Install and login with 4.3.3.

Install and register with 2.8.

Install Play Store v6 build2.

***Stop here if all you want is Play Store

Install Play Services v11.

Install 4.4.4 (but don't open after)

Install Play Games v5 (if desired).

Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.
    11-27-17 02:18 PM
    Evening. Trying to install VNC Viewer. When I download it won't install. Says unable to Install App. So I'm thinking it needs patched. It says program doesn't need a patch. What am I missing.
    11-28-17 09:34 PM
    Evening. Trying to install VNC Viewer. When I download it won't install. Says unable to Install App. So I'm thinking it needs patched. It says program doesn't need a patch. What am I missing.
    Did you download from Cobalt's Play Store?

Have you had the app installed before?

Are you on OS 10.3.2.2876 (2836)?
    11-28-17 09:37 PM
    I used the Play Store Build 2. I have installed previously but was an older version.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-17 12:02 PM
    I used the Play Store Build 2. I have installed previously but was an older version.

Posted via CB10
    What about my last question?
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    11-29-17 01:04 PM
    When I try to download the single packages, die download button ist grey and it shows "The file could not be downloaded in your current browser. Please install our mobile app blabladvertisment" and it shows an apple logo? Anyone can help?

Please don't send my to hell for this question :/
    11-29-17 02:04 PM
    Did you download from Cobalt's Play Store?

Have you had the app installed before?

Are you on OS 10.3.2.2876 (2836)?
    I am on 10.3.3.3057
    11-29-17 02:14 PM
    I am on 10.3.3.3057
    Check to make sure the previous app was uninstalled properly. Use Ghost Commander from BlackBerry World.
    11-29-17 02:28 PM
    I got a notification on my BB Passport that there is a newer OS available (10.3.3.2031). My current OS is 10.3.2.2836. Should I update? If yes, will I lose the google apps that I installed following this thread and will have to the repeat everything again?
    11-29-17 02:36 PM
    OS updates to BB10 shouldn't impact anything on the Android side. We're not likely to get any more Android runtime updates.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-17 02:38 PM
    OS updates to BB10 shouldn't impact anything on the Android side. We're not likely to get any more Android runtime updates.

Posted via CB10
    As in stuck on 4.3 forever right?
    11-29-17 02:50 PM
    Yes, for all eternity!

Posted via CB10
    11-29-17 02:57 PM
    :x

11-29-17 03:58 PM
    Chrome is a slow, heavy browser and very google integrated, i'd try lightning, Waterfox, Opera

Alright cool... any reason why Chrome is so slow? I guess also doesn't need to be patch. Am I correct?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-17 02:55 AM
    LOL, love this guy. I heard they are building a oreo Art fork for BB10 and the PlayBook may get this old version with 4.3 but hey, better then nothing! Haha. #Forever

However, maybe not...

If some crazy Russian genius mad scientist slash mathematical God that loves computers and BB10 as well as happens to have some inside QNX intelligence decides he needs a 5.0+ app, yes, then maybe not forever! Oh, this guy would also have to be super generous or have ballsb of steel like cobalt as it could already be out there for a few or even one somebody but they are hoarding it out as BB may block... Hehe, who knows..

Hey remember the Pokémon Go hysteria? Didn't run on Passport as I remember that was a Chinese blackberry enthusiasts whom got it going from a Chinese blackberry blog so sometimes it takes awhile for things they build versus thing we build to cross over if ever at all. This part sucks! I wish I took Chinese and Russian in school versus Spanish.

I have very little issues with the dalvik ever since that genius who wouldn't giveup found the Showbox fix. Nothing I can say else in which bothers me much with art, art's a great guy and young at just 43 years old.

I wrote blackberry again, they do respond - I told them that I just want my 4:3 ratio (in since it is as square as in wide as we can go on android, they say) in 4.7 inch super amoled screen with dual speakers rocking blackberry android software or somehow a passport se with Blackberrys android or I'm not nudging still..

Nah, I may get a motion but that's still in motion....

I'll glue the Motion to the back of my Passport.

12-03-17 02:33 PM
    Chrome is a slow, heavy browser and very google integrated, i'd try lightning, Waterfox, Opera

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried YuBrowser? It's fast and free, tons of useful features. The recents as in open browser tabs looks like the android recents tab for open apps in lollipop and above. It's Purdy sweet but mostly cause it's fast. It's built for Snapdragon chips is the reason I suspect beings all BB10 Blackberrys are on Snapdragons. It's in playstore as YuBrowser. Purple one with a white leaf like the maple leafs or maybe it's a feather. Time to turn the brightness up and stop being cheap with my battery as Conite taught me! :x

Random Thought of the day for everyone: Do you play the lotto? Play 2499 as I been doing so for a few months in Philadelphia I feel it's going to hit somewhere straight soon! 2499 = Blackberries Birthday! I am walking out with my tickets right now. Go Philadelphia Eagles, all the way this year!

12-03-17 02:39 PM
    Google Drive and Google Sheets seem to work fine for me.

Give this a try to see where the problem might be:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/916csa9twc...tched.apk?dl=0

DTEK60 / Z30
    Does anyone have a working copy of Google Sheets?

Play store says 'not compatible with your device' so it won't let me download it to patch it. I've looked for an apk, but I don't know which version to get to be compatible with the bb10 ART

Thanks!
    12-04-17 12:04 AM
    Does anyone have a working copy of Google Sheets?

Play store says 'not compatible with your device' so it won't let me download it to patch it. I've looked for an apk, but I don't know which version to get to be compatible with the bb10 ART

Thanks!
    He's the last version of the app that works on BB10. You will have to patch it yourself.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-apk-download/
    12-04-17 12:12 AM
    Hi, I tried to patch an app with the patcher but at the end I got an error message that the package cannot be rebuild.
    Is this a problem with the app which cannot be patched or have I made something wrong?
    I followed the guide/FAQ found here in one thread and I have modified the apktool as stated (I don't know if this could help)
    Thx

Posted via CB10
    12-04-17 09:06 AM
    Hi, I tried to patch an app with the patcher but at the end I got an error message that the package cannot be rebuild.
    Is this a problem with the app which cannot be patched or have I made something wrong?
    I followed the guide/FAQ found here in one thread and I have modified the apktool as stated (I don't know if this could help)
    Thx

Posted via CB10
    Depends.

Put your Patcher folder just off the root drive. It can get confused if it's nested too deeply on the drive.
    12-04-17 09:21 AM
    The folder is on my desktop and this happened only with a couple of apps and not all, for this reason I thought that it was a problem with the app.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-17 09:33 AM
    The folder is on my desktop and this happened only with a couple of apps and not all, for this reason I thought that it was a problem with the app.

Posted via CB10
    Version 1.6 not 1.4?

12-04-17 01:47 PM
9,813 ... 367368369370371 ...