Put your Play Services Patcher folder just off the root drive. If the folder is nested too deeply, it becomes confused.
    This was the solution to my problem. Thanks Conite. I can now log in to the Guardian and the BA app no longer bothers me about the Play Services either. Thanks again Conite.

And thanks Regan for trying to help too, I appreciate it mate!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 04:14 PM
    I download skype lite from apk mirror and patch it with cobalt pspatcher 1.6. It's work on passport se. But actually not test video calling
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/skype/...-apk-download/

Love Peace and share
    11-12-17 03:49 AM
    Cool, will try that light version of Skype soon and see if it can manage video calling both directions.

The only app I've not managed to patch so far is Emirates, which the patcher says it can't recompile. One out of eleven apps isn't so bad though!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-17 04:30 AM
    Did you try to update apk tool in the lib folder?
    11-12-17 04:54 AM
    What it mean ? I use pspatcher.1,6

Love Peace and share {channel C004E5406}
    11-12-17 05:24 AM
    No I did not. I wasn't aware of this feature or option. Is it fairly self explanatory? I will be back at a computer this afternoon hopefully.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-17 06:26 AM
    Just installed new BBOS 10.3.3.3057 and now my Google Play Store not Woking properly. I un installed all Google Play Apps, made my Passport wiped and then re installed again.
    Now Goggle Play Store opens and runs fine. But when I start downloading an app from it, gives messege playstore stopped!!

Any resolution for this please!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-17 09:39 AM
    Just installed new BBOS 10.3.3.3057 and now my Google Play Store not Woking properly. I un installed all Google Play Apps, made my Passport wiped and then re installed again.
    Now Goggle Play Store opens and runs fine. But when I start downloading an app from it, gives messege playstore stopped!!

Any resolution for this please!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Delete Play Store build1 and install Play Store build2.

Btw, it's BB10 - not BBOS.
    11-13-17 10:35 AM
    Delete Play Store build1 and install Play Store build2.

Btw, it's BB10 - not BBOS.
    Yes. Noted it's BB10. Thank you....

Posted via CB10
    11-13-17 08:37 PM
    A newer version of Google Play Games just popped up on my BB10 device.

Can we get the patched version of it via Cobalt323's MEGA link on the first page?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-17 07:37 PM
    A newer version of Google Play Games just popped up on my BB10 device.

Can we get the patched version of it via Cobalt323's MEGA link on the first page?

Posted via CB10
    Don't update Google Play Games unless Cobalt say so and provide a new patched version.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-17 12:46 AM
    I patched the Google Play Music app as I always do whenever there is an update in google playstore, but now when I open the Google Play Music app it gets stuck at the beginning like forever connecting. My previous app was patched and it worked fine in my PP SE.
    Ps. I have all the required latest Cobalt files installed in my PP. Ie Google settings v. 11, Google playstore v. 2 . BB Google ID v 4.4 etc..
    Has anything changed with the Google Play Music App?.
    Also I use the Patcher v. 1.6 with the lates Apk tool available.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-17 08:33 AM
    I patched the Google Play Music app as I always do whenever there is an update in google playstore, but now when I open the Google Play Music app it gets stuck at the beginning like forever connecting. My previous app was patched and it worked fine in my PP SE.
    Ps. I have all the required latest Cobalt files installed in my PP. Ie Google settings v. 11, Google playstore v. 2 . BB Google ID v 4.4 etc..
    Has anything changed with the Google Play Music App?.
    Also I use the Patcher v. 1.6 with the lates Apk tool available.

Posted via CB10
    Running v8.5.6542 without issue.
    11-21-17 06:40 PM
    Now Google Play Store for BlackBerry10 devices has somehow suddenly changed..

The link tabs on the left are different and I can't see the menu to delete older apps no more.

Can we get a fix for that?

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 07:33 AM
    Running v8.5.6542 without issue.
    Is that the latest Google play music app from The Playstore? Or is it the last working version?

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 02:20 PM
    Is that the latest Google play music app from The Playstore? Or is it the last working version?

Posted via CB10
    Latest from Play Store.
    11-22-17 02:26 PM
    Latest from Play Store.
    I downloaded the latest update to google play music from the google playstore v.2, i deleted my previous patched play music app. Patched the new updated one using my PC with patcher v1.6 and its latest apktool in the lib. Installed the patched apk in my PP SE and now I have the google play music app version 8.5.6542-1.Y in my phone but when I open the app, it gets stuck like connecting forever showing only the play music icon and nothing more.
    What is happening? I rebooted my phone, reinstalled, patched again etc etc but still it doesnt work.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 02:38 PM
    I downloaded the latest update to google play music from the google playstore v.2, i deleted my previous patched play music app. Patched the new updated one using my PC with patcher v1.6 and its latest apktool in the lib. Installed the patched apk in my PP SE and now I have the google play music app version 8.5.6542-1.Y in my phone but when I open the app, it gets stuck like connecting forever showing only the play music icon and nothing more.
    What is happening? I rebooted my phone, reinstalled, patched again etc etc but still it doesnt work.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure. That's the version I have.

Btw, you don't have to delete the old app. Patched app will update over patched app.

Maybe you are not giving it enough time to start. Wait a couple of minutes on the first load.
    11-22-17 02:40 PM

Btw, you don't have to delete the old app. Patched app will update over patched app.

Maybe you are not giving it enough time to start. Wait a couple of minutes on the first load.
    Oh i didnt know you could do that overwrite a patched with a patched file.
    Ok i will give about 5 minutes for the app to start.
    One note, when I go to playstore and go to" my music" tab it opens the music play store separately and that works fine. It seems to open fine when i call it from inside the Google playstore.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 03:10 PM
    Now Google Play Store for BlackBerry10 devices has somehow suddenly changed..

The link tabs on the left are different and I can't see the menu to delete older apps no more.

Can we get a fix for that?

Posted via CB10
    This happening intermittently for me, also. If you click 'Entertainment' from the slide-out menu, then go back and click on 'Apps & Games' it goes back to the 'right' way.
    Vladislavt likes this.
    11-22-17 04:37 PM

Nope. It gets stuck like connecting forever with the only thing showing the google play music icon in the center of the screen. I waited for more than 10 minutes and it never opened. Something has changed with this version of google play music.
    I will try installing and older version I have saved.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 05:44 PM
    Hello, can someone patch the latest uber app for those who have no idea on how to patch apps. Please fam. Blessings
    11-23-17 03:20 AM
    Nope. It gets stuck like connecting forever with the only thing showing the google play music icon in the center of the screen. I waited for more than 10 minutes and it never opened. Something has changed with this version of google play music.
    I will try installing and older version I have saved.

Posted via CB10
    Are you using Google Login 4.4.4?
    11-23-17 05:49 AM
    Are you using Google Login 4.4.4?
    Yes I am using google login 4.4.4 together with the google playservices (cobalts) v.11.3.02, google playstore v.2, and blackberry google ID v. 2.8.
    Like i said before, the google play music was working before, and I always update it when a new version appears on the playstore. I patch the new version in the PC, delete the old patched apk, and install new patched apk. But this latest one will not get past the connecting phase, it shows the music play icon in the middle of the screen and connecting forever. I waited more than 10 min for it to open normally to the apk home page and it never did.
    Rebooted phone both method (hard and soft) . Repeated the update/ patch process and still the same thing on my PP SE.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-17 08:24 AM
    When I updated the Google Login v. 4.3.3 to the version 4.4.4, I did not login again. Should I re- log in again and re-register with the BlackBerry Google ID v.2.8? Could that be the cause of Googleplay Music app not opening and be like connecting forever and stuck at the initial phase ( with the Playmusic icon in the middle of the screen connecting forever)?
    Google playstore works fine and also I can go the "music" tab and open my music fine. That is the only way I can get the Google Playmusic to connect fine.( it can open just fine when I open it from within Playstore.)

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 09:56 AM
9,813 ... 366367368369370 ...