Attachment 430624

So this is what I get when I have tried the patched WhatsApp app.
    You don't patch Whatsapp.
    10-16-17 05:20 PM
    I didn't known patching whatsapp worked or that it worked at ALL. Thanks for tip as alternative to imo does Whatsapp have vid? Hmm, wish google duo worked but last two versions don't, not the runtime either.. so nemorys "WhatsHack" is only for hub integration?

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    10-16-17 05:40 PM
    Thanks... is it OK that WhatsApp is on the whitelist or should I remove it from there?
    10-16-17 05:43 PM
    Thanks... is it OK that WhatsApp is on the whitelist or should I remove it from there?
    It doesn't matter.
    10-16-17 05:43 PM
    It doesn't matter.
    Alright cool... any reason why Chrome is so slow? I guess also doesn't need to be patch. Am I correct?
    10-16-17 05:45 PM
    Alright cool... any reason why Chrome is so slow? I guess also doesn't need to be patch. Am I correct?
    I think it would need to be patched, but I wouldn't be running it on BB10's poor old Runtime. Use a native solution.
    10-16-17 05:47 PM
    I think it would need to be patched, but I wouldn't be running it on BB10's poor old Runtime. Use a native solution.
    Alright thank you! I guess I will stick with the native browser. I am still having problems with WhatsApp connecting to Google Drive.

All I see is:-
    "Authenticating...
    Authenticating with Google Drive"

Would be nice to know what apps need to be patched and which doesn't. Will look at the WhatsApp issue again in few hours time. Maybe it will work if I give it some time to "settle"
    10-16-17 05:50 PM
    Alright thank you! I guess I will stick with the native browser. I am still having problems with WhatsApp connecting to Google Drive.

"Authenticating...

Would be nice to know what apps need to be patched and which doesn't. Will look at the WhatsApp issue again in few hours time. Maybe it will work if I give it some time to "settle"
    Try Q Browser Pro for native (Blackberry world) and YuBrowser for Android, Google playstore, thanks to Cobalt. Both have free versions, well on is free.

Hey, last night my wife says to me "that @cobalt231 is hot" what to do what to do.. hahah..

I mean I knew he was smarter then me, I put in effort though and thought I had the looks. :x

I just patch the ones I know use Google play services and it can never hurt to WhiteList @conite told me so follow his rules as he has never led me wrong.

Most are already white listed by the man himself. Well allot of the basic stuff I see..

If you go to update something and it says unable via the playstore you then have the apk, try to patch. If it works, which it usually does, great! If not, probably the dalvik.

Hah, just as many folks are really understanding it, it may be close to the end as google hammers home it's security and the art rises. "Baby cry"..

Nah, all is good over here..

10-16-17 07:59 PM
    I can't download the files from Mega. Everytime I try, it tells me to use the Mega app, which is of course not available for BB10. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-17 02:12 AM
    I can't download the files from Mega. Everytime I try, it tells me to use the Mega app, which is of course not available for BB10. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Posted via CB10
    Use a computer and then transfer the files to your phone.
    10-17-17 06:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    Betterstill, if you don't want to go through getting a computer, enable desktop mode on chrome browser or firefox browser and download straight to your device. Never had to use a computer and then re-transfer, always done it on my device by enabling desktop mode in the right browsers.

Posted via My BlackBerry Passport
    10-17-17 06:32 AM
    I downloaded the android mega apk from the browser n it worked well for me https://mega.de.uptodown.com/android

Posted via CB10
    neoteredakc likes this.
    10-17-17 06:39 AM
    I am still having problems with WhatsApp connecting to Google Drive.

"Authenticating...

Will look at the WhatsApp issue again in few hours time. Maybe it will work if I give it some time to "settle"
    So WhatsApp still wont connect to Google Drive
    10-17-17 12:47 PM
    Betterstill, if you don't want to go through getting a computer, enable desktop mode on chrome browser or firefox browser and download straight to your device. Never had to use a computer and then re-transfer, always done it on my device by enabling desktop mode in the right browsers.

Posted via My BlackBerry Passport
    You can do this for the BlackBerry native browser as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 03:59 AM
    Cobalt? Is the only way to donate via Paypal? It's coming. I feel bad as using this and it's great(!) but I didn't get you this time yet. However, it's coming and ya highly appreciated! I hope others are/will do the same. I can grab a gift card or something and add that into Paypal? Been awhile man. I can't even get my BBW to work with new card still. I don't use my other cards online, ever. I never felt so guilty using apps since a ChainFire app as he does the same stuff with his "FreeLoad" option that he always adds to his apsp which give people the full app for free but it just doesn't, feel right clicking that "FreeLoad" button. ChainFire is so clutch though, you too...

10-19-17 04:10 PM
    Only PayPal...
    10-20-17 08:26 AM
    For google maps only do I have to use some sort of patched app? or I could just install the essential stuff then just side load google map?
    10-22-17 06:38 PM
    For google maps only do I have to use some sort of patched app? or I could just install the essential stuff then just side load google map?
    Wait for another response but I think maps has changed to where it can just be "installed" now without even a patch. Can @conite confirm that one?.. if so I'd assume get the latest and greatest as it used to be a hassle. Don't think so anymore.. GL, Dread

10-22-17 07:17 PM
    Wait for another response but I think maps has changed to where it can just be "installed" now without even a patch. Can @conite confirm that one?.. if so I'd assume get the latest and greatest as it used to be a hassle. Don't think so anymore.. GL, Dread

Must patch to sign in.
    10-22-17 07:31 PM
    That Is your answer above, if you want to (have to) sign in and if not, just install latest. If so, patch it and install as should be white listed automatically. You can always check there after. I'm sure Cobalt did that one though.. it's a battery killer dude! Try Navfree in Blackberry world.

10-22-17 08:01 PM
    @conite provide all updated by cobalt apk..in dropbox link

Posted via CB10
    10-23-17 02:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's easier if you just sort out your issues with Mega. Use the app, our use your PC.
    10-23-17 07:21 AM
    Has anyone been able to get Google Home app to work on their Passport? I can't seem to get it to work.
    10-23-17 09:54 AM
    Has anyone been able to get Google Home app to work on their Passport? I can't seem to get it to work.
    It doesn't work anymore.
    10-23-17 11:09 AM

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't do It either bro, manners man, manners bro.. JS. He's not here as a slave. What's the magic word? Weeee...

10-23-17 11:35 AM
9,813 ... 362363364365366 ...