I didn't try an ingame purchase, but yes, it should work.
    10-15-17 11:10 AM
    Cobalt do u know ur a hero? I never had time to try it but thank u so much for doing all this for us I want to donate something even if its too small newer phone would have cost me more so pls send me a message with the info thank u thank u thank u

Posted via CB10
    goncal likes this.
    10-15-17 12:09 PM
    Thank you for supporting my work. Much appreciated! You can find a link to PayPal in the Mega share folder. Just download and then click it.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    10-15-17 12:43 PM
    I am at work so will respond more later, awesome. From a quick check seems this Particular version targeted here for BB10 now has multi releases for nodpi, x86, arm, etc - thus it will be relevant and most app developers will target it, for while! Great choice although I'm sure you have your own reasons!! This is for Lolli up to even N. Great stuff! He brought us BB11. Ha. Catching up with or surpassing that other "OS" with the i. In the numbers category. Hey, Cobalt, your a God. Please bear with me, I have to get home and unraveled.. now I must get my new credit card working with BBW. I don't use Paypal anymore. I feel guilty using this prior to a donation as usual. It will be coming within the month. I also have a suggestion. I think So, So, So many do NOT see these updates is an issue. A big one! It's not like they have in app updates like the BlackBerry Manager. By the way, on mom's Samsung Galaxy 7 edge running N, the manager won't update, crashes. Anyway, back to the good stuff, maybe a article written regarding them being updated would help a ton? So many folks that don't even use Crackberry. How will they know? It's an issue that it takes time to get out there. I think @Bla1ze should do a little something (short write up) so folks see it. Maybe he does? Not sure. The thing that makes me most mad is these Youtube videos of people "stealing your work" showing how to do it with links to YOUR files on Their sites. As if they are the ones whom created this formulation. I write under every one of those videos with a link to this thread and if they delete me, I re write it and stalk them. My bookmark on my windows was full of them. Anyway, thanks! Thank you, thank you.. going to install now. Will be back and send something over there asap. Now I have a reason to really dig into the reason why my latest card I use on the Web isn't being accepted by into BBW. A very good reason. We appreciate you, the word needs to be spread more imo, two hours and barely anyone saw it. That is the issue. Okay, back to work. Will replay later in the thread!

People spread the word with the recommendation of donation(s). Especially from us daily drivers. Repeat yourselves if we must!

If on 4.4.4 would u roll back or stay put?
    Been awhile, forget, can we update these two or delete then install? @conite

#Cobalt232isTheMan

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    10-15-17 02:05 PM
    I am at work so will respond more later
    More?!

Both files will update right over top, and no need to roll back 4.4.4.

A news story isn't advisable - it's not exactly kosher with the Google TOS. People who need this know where to look.
    10-15-17 02:21 PM
    More?!

Both files will update right over top, and no need to roll back 4.4.4.

A news story isn't advisable - it's not exactly kosher with the Google TOS. People who need this know where to look.
    LOL @ More and I was thinking that also. Gotcha!
    Tight spot! Understood though!

Thanks, that's what I thought. Hah.

10-15-17 02:28 PM
    People who need this know where to look.
    Pretty much.
    10-15-17 04:09 PM
    I downloaded both files and both work however I'm still not able to open CoC. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 05:20 PM
    I downloaded both files and both work however I'm still not able to open CoC. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Posted via CB10
    If you are on either OS 10.3.2 or 10.3.3, have installed the Cobalt stack correctly, and installed the patched CoC v9.256.8, then it will work.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    10-15-17 08:25 PM
    UPDATES AVAILABLE!

Google Play Services 11.3.02 (com.google.android.gms)
    Google Play Games 5.2.25 (com.google.android.play.games)

You can download the new versions from the Mega fileshare. The link is in the first post of this thread.

What you should know about this release:
    1. Clash of Clans seems to work and I was able to connect to Google Play
    2. Boom Beach doesn't work. The issue is in Boom Beach itself, and not caused by the Google integration. Nothing I can do here.
    3. The two files work together with Google Login 4.3.3. There is no longer the need to update to 4.4.4 (even though it also works together with 4.4.4)

I've been working all night to make this happen. Google did completely change the internal authentication model and it really was demanding to figure out how everything works. The Google engineers did well to increase security. But again I was able to trick them out.

If you like my work, this is the moment to show me your appreciation, maybe with a small donation. Not for the sake of money, but as a thank you!

Enjoy! (and report any issues here)

Awesome !!! Thank you Cobalt.

Posted via CB10
    goncal likes this.
    10-16-17 12:32 AM
    I am running 10.3.2.2836 so I would like to know if I can run these google apps on my BB PP SE temporarily until my Android device arrive. Normally I dont run such on my PP
    10-16-17 02:53 AM
    I am running 10.3.2.2836 so I would like to know if I can run these google apps on my BB PP SE temporarily until my Android device arrive. Normally I dont run such on my PP
    The software doesn't care how long you choose to use it for.
    10-16-17 06:25 AM
    Yes I know but always good to know how it goes with the Pros ;-)

Can someone please help?

How can I get the Google backup in the WhatsApp app to work?

All I have is "Authenticating... Authenticating with Google Drive" and nothing is happening. I really would like to have this backup. Thanks
    10-16-17 11:49 AM
    Is a patched version of Google Drive installed?
    10-16-17 11:51 AM
    Is a patched version of Google Drive installed?
    oh no! hmmm need to find that. Any pointers?
    10-16-17 11:57 AM
    Download it with Play Store. Then patch it with Services Patcher.

Did you read the first post of this thread?
    10-16-17 12:18 PM
    Download it with Play Store. Then patch it with Services Patcher.

Did you read the first post of this thread?
    Well i did and now like the 3rd time but I guess I am doing something wrong here
    10-16-17 12:27 PM
    So far, so smooth.. we're actually running a super recent GPS that runs on N down to L. That incredible and should be suited for a decent while which I'm sure he knew when chose it. Genius!

It's just a shame it'll take awhile for folks to see it!..

More people need it then will find it right away or find it via cobalt versus some HACK. Least his siggie, etc are in the apps. It truly pi$$es me off but double edge sword as I'm sure he wants it spread to those who need it also..

I am about to put it in my siggie as in that there's an update. LOL

Last edited by DreadPirateRegan; 10-16-17 at 01:29 PM.
    10-16-17 01:07 PM
    Got the patch part. Google drive installed and cant see my files on Drive and WhatsApp patch open wont go pass verification screen until it's starts complaining there is something wrong with my app so I guess it wont work and there is no way to get my messages from Google Drive backup to my PP
    10-16-17 01:17 PM
    Is the whole Google Stack installed? You need Google Login 4.3.3, BlackBerry, Google ID and Play Services 11.x to run Google Drive.
    10-16-17 01:23 PM
    Is the whole Google Stack installed? You need Google Login 4.3.3, BlackBerry, Google ID and Play Services 11.x to run Google Drive.
    Yes I have those installed gsf.login-4.3.3, gms-11.3.02, vending-6.0.0 and blackberry.googleid-2.8
    10-16-17 01:27 PM
    Ok. Install Google Login 4.4.4. then do a checkin again.
    10-16-17 02:08 PM
    :x "dying over here".. sorry. :x

Hopefully everything sync 'ed as in gave it time bro. Only time I couldn't see everything was because it hadn't yet all synced to my device.

Good luck, I'm sure it'll get hashed out as it ALL works great for me thus far.

10-16-17 02:29 PM
    Ok. Install Google Login 4.4.4. then do a checkin again.
    Oh thanks! One thing is Google Drive now works after installing 4.4.4 but patched WhatsApp wont go pass verification screen and even the one from the store cant see the google account to allow backup to Google Drive
    10-16-17 04:48 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20171017_005536.png

So this is what I get when I have tried the patched WhatsApp app.
    10-16-17 04:57 PM
9,813 ... 361362363364365 ...