The most recent (v4.3.5) patches fine.

Make sure you have the latest versions of Cobalt's apps from his mega link. Play Services v10, and whitelist 1.0.0.6. Patch on your PC with default settings.

Attachment 422338

DTEK60 / Z30
    If u don't mind, can u pls share apk
    05-02-17 11:04 AM
    05-02-17 11:04 AM
    Thank you so much! Works like charm! Please help with youtube also. I have some old version of youtube patched app but it crashes down as soon as I open any video.
    05-02-17 11:29 AM
    Hi, I would like to ask again if anyone has managed to use multiple accounts for drive/docs&sheets? I have two accounts connected on my passport and PlayStore & Hangouts works fine, but when I click on manage accounts on drive/docs/sheets my accounts nothing happens.

Adding account also does nothing.

Help is much appreciated!
    05-02-17 12:03 PM
    Be sure to checkin again with BlackBerry Google ID after adding a new Google Account. This is required to register the additional account at the Google Servers.
    05-02-17 12:27 PM
    The app is highly secured. I implemented some spoofing code, but I could not test if it works.

Check it out:
    com.microsoft.windowsintune.companyportal

https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S00B249EB1A...89F53756A2F32D
    05-02-17 12:56 PM
    Thank you so much , I have all the setup on my laptop. It says fatal error during the process of patching. I don't see any help topic on CB forums for the fatal error. This is the reason why I do ask for patched apks

The youtube patched apk doesn't seem to work as I always get some error like "unfortunately youtube is closed" error whenever I click on any video.
    05-02-17 01:39 PM
    Be sure to checkin again with BlackBerry Google ID after adding a new Google Account. This is required to register the additional account at the Google Servers.
    Hi,

I have done it. Funny enough again on playstore & hangouts works perfectly. On drive/docs, etc even the circle icons don't show. I tried to uninstall everything over again but no luck. At this point considering wiping everything considering it should work.

One thing else that I noticed is I cant open Docs/Sheets from Drive. Its like the Apps arent linked.
    05-02-17 04:25 PM
    Hi,

I have done it. Funny enough again on playstore & hangouts works perfectly. On drive/docs, etc even the circle icons don't show. I tried to uninstall everything over again but no luck. At this point considering wiping everything considering it should work.

One thing else that I noticed is I cant open Docs/Sheets from Drive. Its like the Apps arent linked.
    Hi,

I just wanted to say I am ******** and basically forgot to patch Drive,Docs & Sheets app >.< Hangouts works because I patched it.

Thank you so much Cobalt for your work. I hope you keep it up and I will make sure to visit your donation page.

I cannot even possibly express enough gratitude for making my favorite device of all time, the BlackBerry Passport useable. Sure the Keyone looks amazing, but I don't know if I am the only one that really loves BB 10 and doesn't particularly like Android UI and the OS overall. Nothing can beat the BB10 OS for productivity and the Task app, Blend, etc and the new android versions of those don't impress me. Not to mention no Blend :-(
    05-03-17 03:19 PM
    Glad to hear that you could work it out. Enjoy!
    05-03-17 03:23 PM
    Cobalt, why is it that notifications from ALL Android messaging apps I try work on BB10 (Wechat, LINE, KakaoTalk, HelloTalk, etc.), but from NONE of the (patched) dating apps (Tinder, Bumble, happn, Coffee Meets Bagel)? Are there two completely different programmatic approaches to Android notifications that apps tend to use in different categories, or what? I would have expected there to be a single Android notifications API that all apps use. A quick search only shows android.app.Notification. Is there something else that for whatever reason a whole category of apps is using that doesn't work on BB10? This really seems a bit of a mystery to me.

As for the importance of notifications from dating apps: in my extensive experimentation, response rates fall off precipitously if you're not talking in real-time (probably because over time one's message goes lower and lower in the list of messages the other person is seeing, as other newer ones move to the top). Thus, I'm looking for a way around this when I'm away from my PC where I use Bluestacks as an emulator and all notifications work fine.
    05-03-17 07:10 PM
    Hey everyone!

I hope this is the proper channel for asking this, but since it is related to Cobalt's Android stack, I think it is reasonable to put here.

Some Android apps complain about lack of Internet connectivity (eg. "can't connect to server"). Tried them both unpatched and patched but still no success. The apps load up just fine, but can not establish network connection neither on WiFi nor 4G. Some example for this behavior is are games like Order & Chaos 1 and Celtic Heroes.
    Is that something that has a workaround, or it is something within the Android runtime / or in the apks themselves that is blocking the connection? Even. If there is no solution, it would be still good to know the reason.

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 01:19 AM
    Are the patched apps white listed in the white list app?
    05-04-17 02:20 AM
    Are the patched apps white listed in the white list app?
    Yep. Also, in the Android settings, "Show notifications" is checked for all of them.
    I think for Bumble at least, if the app is left open but minimized, I do get notifications. But I was under the understanding that minimized Android apps are paused on BB10. Also, the "Force stop" button is enabled on all these apps so does that mean they're running (it would seem Android apps do somehow run headless, as if I do NOT force close the Kik app, it keeps a lock on the microphone even when it's closed and other apps can't access it until I force stop it)? Does it even matter if they're running headless, given notifications are push?
    05-04-17 02:41 AM
    It may be related to NIAP, because since updating to 10.3.3, I have noticed that certain types of connections via the Android Runtime are being denied.
    05-04-17 07:47 AM
    As Conite points out 10.3.3.3 broke it... and unfortunately you cannot revert to previous OS. Sigh!

Z30 10.3.3.2205 USA
    05-04-17 08:23 AM
    Getting below error while white listing app. How to fix. What is whitelist app, how it helps?
    05-04-17 08:40 AM
    Getting below error while white listing app. How to fix. What is whitelist app, how it helps?
    You're supposed to whitelist the unpatched app.
    Last edited by conite; 05-04-17 at 01:24 PM.
    05-04-17 09:26 AM
    Hi Cobalt,can u help me to resolve a problem with installing youtube?

PS:All necessary things are all set

https://ibb.co/cTkkGQ
    05-04-17 01:18 PM
    Hi Cobalt,can u help me to resolve a problem with installing youtube?

PS:All necessary things are all set

https://ibb.co/cTkkGQ
    If you have all of the latest files installed, then simply use Play Services Patcher 1.6 on your PC, and patch YouTube with the default settings. That's it.

Obtain the app in the first place from Cobalts Google Play Store.
    05-04-17 01:25 PM
    Same thing
    05-04-17 01:32 PM
    Any new updates as of now May4th, 2017.

I've followed the steps but still get hit with I need to install google play services.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 06:54 PM
    Any new updates as of now May4th, 2017.

I've followed the steps but still get hit with I need to install google play services.

Posted via CB10
    You still need to patch the apps on your PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6.
    05-04-17 07:24 PM
    Didin't work
    05-05-17 05:04 AM
    Hmm... After i patch youtube ,and try to install, he give me same error.. but when i try to install unpatched youtube ,he's installing..
    05-05-17 05:52 AM
9,813 ... 336337338339340 ...