That feature is only used if you are changing smali code and want to rebuild the modified version with the new changes.

This is how it works:

1. in options menu tick "keep processing folder"
    2. in options menu tick "force rebuilding even if no patching is required"
    3. in options menu tick "pause before rebuilding"

If you press ANALYZE, the package will be decompiled and patching suggestions are presented, if any. You can then cancel the patching process. The decompiled app (smali code) will stay in an decompiled state in the tmp folder of Play Services patcher. You can now look at the code and apply custom modifications. To recompile the code, go to options menu and hit "Rebuild".
    03-10-17 06:39 AM
    Best Cobalt

Can´t you please check the file, and see if you can rebuil it.
    There is a lot of people that need a working BankID
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nkid.bus&hl=sv

Regards

That feature is only used if you are changing smali code and want to rebuild the modified version with the new changes.

This is how it works:

1. in options menu tick "keep processing folder"
    2. in options menu tick "force rebuilding even if no patching is required"
    3. in options menu tick "pause before rebuilding"

If you press ANALYZE, the package will be decompiled and patching suggestions are presented, if any. You can then cancel the patching process. The decompiled app (smali code) will stay in an decompiled state in the tmp folder of Play Services patcher. You can now look at the code and apply custom modifications. To recompile the code, go to options menu and hit "Rebuild".
    03-10-17 03:34 PM
    Problem is occurring in play games...how to solve sir...it says..hmm some problem at play services
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20170223_055932.png  
    03-10-17 08:59 PM
    Problem is occurring in play games...how to solve sir...it says..hmm some problem at play services
    Due to this when I sign in in coc and select my id it doesn't load
    03-10-17 09:00 PM
    Hi guys! Can you please help me? I search this whole thread, but could find specific answer.

So I have BlackBerry Q10. Successfully install always the newest Cobalt patches (thank you so much Cobalt!) Plus I make some of my apps headless, making the lack of Whatsapp negligible (e.g. with Telegram made headless - battery does not drain too).

HOWEVER, I cannot launch Android Settings neither from Cobalt's mobile network settings apk, nor from BlackBerry Google ID (top right corner). I press the buttons - and nothing happens! I don't know why.
    I use Total Commander and Ghost Commander and can find Settings.apk in system/app as it usually must be.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
    03-11-17 08:03 PM
    Cobalt, I want to thank you and everyone else who has contributed to making my BB10 still a viable and versatile phone. While it may be more work than most people would have been willing to do, I enjoyed making my BlackBerry run Google apps and Chrome cast, etc. I like the versatility of the Blackberry phones and don't want to buy a new phone so I did lots of research and made it work. I'm not in any kind of IT career field, I'm an automotive technician/business owner. I love challenges, and your patched apps/ instructions, etc.made it possible for me to do things I would not be able to do alone. Pretty neat. Just wanted to say thanks.
    03-12-17 08:54 PM
    How to install play store on passport, os 10.3.3.1435?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-17 03:22 PM
    Read the first post!
    03-13-17 04:46 PM
    Dear Cobalt,

Can you please help me with Android settings app?
    I cannot launch it neither from BlackBerry Google Account, nor from separate Mobile Networks apk that you provided in the 1st post.
    I would like to get to Settings in order to be able to use custom keyboards.

Thank you in advance!

P.S. I can even pull out logs using your BlackBerry Logger 1.6! Tried once but didn't understand why Settings is not launching. Says sosmething like:
    Attempted to finish an input event but the input event receiver has already been disposed
    Last edited by Mergen Alimaganbetov; 03-14-17 at 12:50 AM.
    03-13-17 10:23 PM
    It looks like you're having some problems with your Android runtime.
    anon(5911184) likes this.
    03-14-17 09:37 AM
    After a year of trying I can finally patch apps, used to have various problems like Java path etc but now I can patch apps! Thanks Cobalt!

Posted via CB10
    03-14-17 09:52 AM
    Thank you Cobalt!

Is it safe if I try to sideload the android runtime files from an autoloader from here?

Or should I do clean reset anyway?
    03-14-17 02:18 PM
    If you don't shy to reload the full OS I suggest to do that. Installing just parts like the runtime can lead to problems.
    anon(5911184) likes this.
    03-15-17 03:47 AM
    hello cobalt sir,
    Thanks for such a good technique. But now a days I am having problems in play services, my play games is not running properly and showing some errors. I am unable to sign in in clash of clans as after selecting my id it doesn't loads and play games show error message. The message dialogue is as shown in attachment..thank you. Plz reply
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20170223_055932.png   Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20170224_073443.png  
    03-15-17 08:30 PM
    hello cobalt sir,
    Thanks for such a good technique. But now a days I am having problems in play services, my play games is not running properly and showing some errors. I am unable to sign in in clash of clans as after selecting my id it doesn't loads and play games show error message. The message dialogue is as shown in attachment..thank you. Plz reply
    Did you patch the app in your PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6?

Have you updated to all of Cobalt's latest files from his Mega share?
    03-15-17 11:52 PM
    Having some trouble........

Can't get Google Allo to patch. Anyone have a patched APK of the *latest* version? If so, could you please share it? Play Services Patcher is saying there's nothing to patch but I get the "needs Google Play services" error when I launch Allo after installing my unpatched APK.

Thanks in advance!

-Royce
    03-16-17 09:28 PM
    Interesting. I will look into that this evening.
    03-17-17 05:56 AM
    Having some trouble........

Can't get Google Allo to patch. Anyone have a patched APK of the *latest* version? If so, could you please share it? Play Services Patcher is saying there's nothing to patch but I get the "needs Google Play services" error when I launch Allo after installing my unpatched APK.

Thanks in advance!

-Royce
    I don't know how you tried to patch the app ALLO, but using Play Services Patcher 1.6 the app patches normally.
    03-17-17 01:50 PM
    Is it possible for people to just answer a question when asked something,versus just posting some link or something about one forum or another seriously!
    03-17-17 02:41 PM
    Is it possible for people to just answer a question when asked something,versus just posting some link or something about one forum or another seriously!
    I'm sorry the free support and advice from volunteers and fellow members irritates you, but we do what we can.

Perhaps the link brings you to the appropriate discussion or solution.
    elfabio80 and joewoo like this.
    03-17-17 03:53 PM
    Conite maybe you can help me. I downloaded everything from cobalt's page. Got playstore, Google Id, etc.. running on passport. Even whitelist as directed. So when I loaded clash of Clans, I cannot either load a village or just play from the beginning. What gives? On 10.3.3.2205.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-17 04:28 PM
    Don't mean to disregard Cobalt. Whoever could help me would be greatly appreciated.
    03-17-17 04:32 PM
    Conite maybe you can help me. I downloaded everything from cobalt's page. Got playstore, Google Id, etc.. running on passport. Even whitelist as directed. So when I loaded clash of Clans, I cannot either load a village or just play from the beginning. What gives? On 10.3.3.2205.

Posted via CB10
    Did you patch the app on your PC first?
    03-17-17 05:40 PM
    Did you patch the app on your PC first?
    Yes I did. I even got the sign on to Google play account working within the game to sign in. Just weird.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-17 05:46 PM
    Yes I did. I even got the sign on to Google play account working within the game to sign in. Just weird.

Posted via CB10
    Login 4.4.4, Play Services v10, and whitelist 1.0.0.6?
    03-17-17 05:50 PM
9,813 ... 330331332333334 ...