Not quite sure how to check if I do or not...

Posted via CB10
    Check Google settings online.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-17 10:10 PM
    Will do thanks ZeroBarrier

Posted via CB10
    02-20-17 10:34 PM
    Does it need to be set on or off?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-17 10:38 PM
    Does it need to be set on or off?

Posted via CB10
    Off, or alternatively you can turn on "allow less secure apps" and it should work as well, I think.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-17 02:14 AM
    Use the mega app from BBW.
    My phone browser doesn't still recognize it.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-17 03:48 AM
    Did you patch the app properly? Mine is working flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    Try the instructions again. It works fine.
    Sorry about that. I took it for granted that setting up Google ID with Cobalt's Google Play instructions (which has been working flawlessly since the start) that other Google apps would automagically work with the ID files.

So, no I didn't patch the new Google Voice apk.
    I guess the generic app patching instructions will suffice because I didn't see GV on the first post. Please point me in the right direction....sorry about that. I haven't ever needed to patch an app before. Thank you both.

P.S. or a link to an already patched new google voice apk ?
    02-21-17 08:01 AM
    No idea what I'm doing wrong here. I have downloaded cromecast to my phone but not installed it. It says it's already whitelisted. Copied it to my laptop & selected it in play services patcher 1.6 but when I click on analyse it says "Java.exe could not be found. Please configure the java path in path settings or install the Java runtime environment". I have downloaded Java version 8 build 1.8.0_121-b13 & made sure that the path is as noted in the forum. I have uninstalled Java & reinstalled it but can't move forwards. Any help greatly appreciated.

Posted on CB10 with my  Passport SE but previously my  Q10
    Anyone that can help with a solution? I'm using a 10 computer. I've tried it multiple times now & it just says the same thing each time. Seems to be the only thing preventing me fully using this workaround. Many thanks.

02-21-17 09:57 AM
    Anyone that can help with a solution? I'm using a 10 computer. I've tried it multiple times now & it just says the same thing each time. Seems to be the only thing preventing me fully using this workaround. Many thanks.

Select the paths tab, and simply navigate to your java.exe file.
    02-21-17 10:04 AM
    So the instructions are universal (for most Google apps):

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...1#post12769129

Thanks!
    02-21-17 11:19 AM
    Thanks Conite. I'll try again. For some reason I couldn't find the path of when I hit browse. I wouldn't say I was the best at IT!... I'll report back. Thanks.

02-21-17 12:19 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20170221_134839.png

This is the message I'm still receiving after messing with 2-Step verification. Not sure what else I'd be able to do...

Posted via CB10
    02-21-17 01:50 PM
    Update as promised. I sorted the Java paths, long story short etc. So managed to repatch cromecast. Many thanks. I have tried to do the same with com.barclays.android.barclaysmobilebanking.apk but it says it cannot be rebuilt. I whitelisted it. Does this mean I won't be able to use this app?

Many thanks.

02-21-17 01:52 PM
    Update as promised. I sorted the Java paths, long story short etc. So managed to repatch cromecast. Many thanks. I have tried to do the same with com.barclays.android.barclaysmobilebanking.apk but it says it cannot be rebuilt. I whitelisted it. Does this mean I won't be able to use this app?

Many thanks.

If everything is set up properly, and you still get this message, then you're out of luck.

DTEK60 / Z30
    02-21-17 01:54 PM
    If everything is set up properly, and you still get this message, then you're out of luck.

DTEK60 / Z30
    Yep. Downloaded everything from your Mega etc. Java now working. Did everything the same way as I did for the cromecast app but no good on the Barclays app. I'll try it again when there's an update to this app in Google play store & see if there's any change. Thanks for your help though.

02-21-17 01:57 PM
    Add the unpatched APK to the whitelist. I did that and got Google Voice to work again.
    02-21-17 03:00 PM
    The issue I was having with log-in has been resolved, thankfully lol now I get to try this whole patching and installing apps. Uber and Instagram are the first on my list, wish me luck!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 09:19 PM
    The issue I was having with log-in has been resolved, thankfully lol now I get to try this whole patching and installing apps. Uber and Instagram are the first on my list, wish me luck!

Posted via CB10
    Uber partner? Good luck with that one.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 09:26 PM
    What first page..... and where is it located? thanks.
    02-22-17 09:29 PM
    Uber partner? Good luck with that one.

Posted via CB10
    I tried the UBR app through BBW but had no luck requesting access or whatever it is it asks you to do before getting it to work. Figure this is the next best solution but we shall see

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 09:34 PM
    Thanks man for all that help I really appreciate it keep it up

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 09:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    No need to patch Instagram.
    02-22-17 09:44 PM
    Hello all. I was wondering if any of you have tried installing this solution on a virgin, wiped, clean 10.3.3 device with any success? My problems started when I had to change my Google password and of course the Play Store stopped working. I was getting all sorts of errors such as "java.io.exception" and then connection errors for the com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt application. I tried the Browser method which seemed to work to establish an ID on the device but then the googleid-2.8 application croaked.

Have any of you discovered workarounds or solutions?

Thanks very much!
    02-23-17 10:49 AM
    Hello all. I was wondering if any of you have tried installing this solution on a virgin, wiped, clean 10.3.3 device with any success? My problems started when I had to change my Google password and of course the Play Store stopped working. I was getting all sorts of errors such as "java.io.exception" and then connection errors for the com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt application. I tried the Browser method which seemed to work to establish an ID on the device but then the googleid-2.8 application croaked.

Have any of you discovered workarounds or solutions?

Thanks very much!
    No issues here.

Try erasing the whole Cobalt kit and caboodle and start over.
    02-23-17 12:14 PM
    No need to patch Instagram.
    So it's ready to roll straight from the Play Store? I was having issues with it not responding and having to close it before I reinstalled everything

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 10:40 PM
    So it's ready to roll straight from the Play Store? I was having issues with it not responding and having to close it before I reinstalled everything

Posted via CB10
    It is. But Instagram v10.3.2 is the last working version.

DTEK60 / Z30
    KGreater likes this.
    02-23-17 10:43 PM
9,813 ... 325326327328329 ...