I patched it and it doesn't work.

The Snap implementation doesn't nag me in the hub constantly for Google Play. This solution does. I miss Snap.

Simple as that.
    It's only nagging you because you installed Google Play Services.

If all you want to do is mimic Snap, then only install login 4.3.3, ID 2.8, and Play Store.
    02-02-17 07:23 AM
    Thank you for posting all the apks really needed them.
    02-02-17 07:50 AM
    No more news for pokemon go? Is it still hopeless? Or has anyone found a way to mak it work?
    02-03-17 06:02 AM
    No more news for pokemon go? Is it still hopeless? Or has anyone found a way to mak it work?
    There is nothing you can do and that will not change so face the truth bb 10 stuck at 4.3 ART.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-17 06:06 AM
    While Sailfish's Alien Dalvik runs 4.4 and has no google play services issues :-(
    02-03-17 08:08 AM
    I managed to get mine working. Far too much of this thread to read through but perhaps I shall share a short bullet-point post on what I did because it is certainly not clear from the first few posts.
    02-03-17 10:04 AM
    Conite: I uninstalled and downloaded/re-installed the .apk files necessary to access the Google Play Store and got the same result: It is fully functional and I can download and run free apps. I just cannot subscribe to paid apps. I get an error message when I input my Google ID to try and pay for a subscription to a paid app. Is that just the way it is? And do forgive me if this question has been asked and answered multiple times already--this thread is multiple hundreds of posts long. Thanks for your help.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-17 03:18 PM
    Conite: I uninstalled and downloaded/re-installed the .apk files necessary to access the Google Play Store and got the same result: It is fully functional and I can download and run free apps. I just cannot subscribe to paid apps. I get an error message when I input my Google ID to try and pay for a subscription to a paid app. Is that just the way it is? And do forgive me if this question has been asked and answered multiple times already--this thread is multiple hundreds of posts long. Thanks for your help.

Posted via CB10
    You're using login 4.4.4 and Play Services v10?
    02-03-17 03:25 PM
    I downloaded Uber partner apk from apkmirror.com, tried to patch it with Play Services Patcher by browsing for the file then clicking "Analyze APK".
    It said it apk did not need patching. So i copied file over to my black berry passport , clicked on it to install it but got an error.

Did i follow the wrong process?
    02-03-17 04:45 PM
    Has anyone been able to get ESPN Fantasy app to work? I was able to patch and get the minimum sdk changed but*it just seems to force close after installing. I'm assuming this one is a no go but figured somebody smarter than me was maybe able to?
    02-03-17 04:57 PM
    I downloaded Uber partner apk from apkmirror.com, tried to patch it with Play Services Patcher by browsing for the file then clicking "Analyze APK".
    It said it apk did not need patching. So i copied file over to my black berry passport , clicked on it to install it but got an error.

Did i follow the wrong process?
    Download the app on your phone from Cobalt's play store, but don't install it. It will be saved in download folder on your phone. Then you have to patch it.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-17 05:10 PM
    I have à question for White list. After adding original apk to White list is it necessary to keep the original apk in folder or can i delete it ?

lolo69 #welove&wheshare
    02-04-17 05:24 AM
    I have à question for White list. After adding original apk to White list is it necessary to keep the original apk in folder or can i delete it ?

lolo69 #welove&wheshare
    You can delete it.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-17 06:05 AM
    Thanks. I have another question i first installed Google maps patched and after multiple update of Google maps with Play store it works fine is it normal?

lolo69 #welove&wheshare
    02-04-17 06:35 AM
    You can't update Google Maps with Play Store if it was patched. It looks like you installed the unpatched version in the first place.
    02-04-17 08:46 AM
    You can't update Google Maps with Play Store if it was patched. It looks like you installed the unpatched version in the first place.
    But Google maps works fine with un patched so i don't understand and it's works fine on my passport

lolo69 #welove&wheshare
    02-04-17 10:03 AM
    But Google maps works fine with un patched so i don't understand and it's works fine on my passport

lolo69 #welove&wheshare
    GMaps works fine unpatched, except you can't sign in for extra features. For that, you need to patch.
    02-04-17 10:05 AM
    GMaps works fine unpatched, except you can't sign in for extra features. For that, you need to patch.
    Thanks for the précision. Another if an apps use google Maps like Autolib in france is it necessary to install google Maps ? After Autolib is patched?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-17 10:13 AM
    I've gone through the entire set of steps,
    But Now I get Unable to Install App :| for Viber.

Since the last major OS update, Rogers forced, I've been having issues.
    02-04-17 10:15 AM
    You used Whitelist 1.0.0.6 to whitelist the unpatched app, and are using Google Play Services v10?
    I reinstalled OS and all apps. Now Uber is showing the map.

I tried to patch a local online taxi (com.gojek.app) but PS Patcher throws an error saying the package can't be rebuild. Any idea how to solve it?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-17 10:16 AM
    I've gone through the entire set of steps,
    But Now I get Unable to Install App :| for Viber.

Since the last major OS update, Rogers forced, I've been having issues.
    Uninstall the unpatched Viber before installing the patched one.
    asalari likes this.
    02-04-17 10:19 AM
    I reinstalled OS and all apps. Now Uber is showing the map.

I tried to patch a local online taxi (com.gojek.app) but PS Patcher throws an error saying the package can't be rebuild. Any idea how to solve it?

Posted via CB10
    Some apps can't be patched because of various reasons. Try to update apktool.jar in the lib folder with the latest version (2.2.2).
    02-04-17 10:21 AM
    Thanks for the précision. Another if an apps use google Maps like Autolib in france is it necessary to install google Maps ? After Autolib is patched?

Posted via CB10
    No.

Just make sure when you patch the app, you use the default settings, and don't forget to whitelist the unpatched app. You need to be using whitelist 1.0.0.6 and Google Play Services v10.
    02-04-17 10:22 AM
    No.

Just make sure when you patch the app, you use the default settings, and don't forget to whitelist the unpatched app. You need to be using whitelist 1.0.0.6 and Google Play Services v10.
    Thanks a lot for all this precisions

lolo69 #welove&wheshare
    02-04-17 11:10 AM
    Yea no was just asking. Cobalt did you update any of your Android apps lately?
    02-04-17 02:32 PM
9,813 ... 321322323324325 ...